Life Goes On

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Yongguk and Zelo left with a heavy heart. They know that there will come a time that they have to go, but never thought it will be so soon. Worse, they’re going to a home that is in the brink of war.

As much as you want to sulk in a corner and wrack your brains thinking about your best friend and his brothers, you didn’t. It would be unfair for those who remained. Life has to go on. You have a huge household to take care of, a son to nurture, husbands to look after, and a less lively sister to watch.

You woke up the following day just like any other morning. Luhan draping an arm on the slender of your waist, his warm breath fanning the back of your head, feet tangled together under the sheets. You slowly turned making sure not to disturb his peace.

Being inches away from each other, you watched Luhan sleep. There has never been a day that you thank the gods for giving such a perfect creature. Just by staring at his angelic face lures you in. You raised your hand and slowly trace the back of your finger from his forehead, to the tip of his nose, then his soft little lips.

‘Uwaaaa~’ your mouth willingly opened to worship him.

As you raised your hand for another run, he woke. “You never get tired of doing that, don’t you?” he croaked half asleep.

You placed your hand on his cheek instead. “Nope… Morning~”

“Morning!” he yawned. A smile came off his face and suddenly raised his leg that landed on your waist. “I just love waking up this way. Mmmmmm…” he kissed your forehead.

Without a doubt, Luhan’s attractiveness is at its peak in the morning: messy bed hair, ruffled white shirt and pj’s, soft smooth skin, and eyes that would barely open. You ended up burying your face in the crook of his neck after he squeezed you around him. “Babe, I can’t breathe…” you murmured.

“Oh…” he loosened and rested at the top of your head. “You smell so good…” he sniffed your hair.

“Babe?” you looked up.

“Hmmmm?” he groaned.

“Do you think Bang and the guys are okay?”

With that, Luhan looked down and your long locks. “Without a doubt! There’s a reason why we can never defeat BAP before…” he said. “They are stronger and faster than us. Those guys had been our formidable adversary for years… Just have faith in them.”

“Okay…” you looked down and went back to your favorite spot. “Mmmm… My man smells so good too!” you muttered under his neck.

“Of course!” he pressed you even more. “I should step my game up or you might get distracted by a giant troll or an elderly grandpa.” he snickered. “OW!!!” he yelped after you slapped his back.

“LuLu~ Umma~” Draco called while holding Ace and being towed by shirtless Kris who just got out of a shower and in a pair of trackpants.

You sat up while Luhan left and picked him. “Hey there buddy! Good morning!” he greeted then kissed his cheek.

“I’m hungry~” the boy leaned his head on Luhan’s shoulder, hugging Ace.

“Let’s go make breakfast, then!” his dad said and faced you. “Babe, I’ll just take Draco downstairs!”

“Okay!” you yawned. “I’ll just go to the bathroom, then I’ll follow you guys!”

Just as Luhan turned to the door, Kris snuck under the sheets and pulled you down. “My turn!”

“Mwoh?” you pushed him but feeling your hands on his bare chest melted you on the spot. ‘Holy mother of God! Am I being punished or something?’ you stared at it wide eyed and gulped. “Ermmm… P-Put some shirt on will ya! Aish!” you kicked his foot.

“Shireo! Now come here!” In just one motion, Kris yanked you up to meet his burning gaze.

You instantly held your breath and pressed your lips together with eyes completely shut. His heart was beating at a normal pace while yours could almost explode out of your ribcage.

“Sehee-ah!” he now has one leg on your waist. “Breathe or you’ll die!”

‘Aish! This stupid troll!’ you dejectedly opened your eyes and sighed.

“Morning!” he grinned.

“M-Morning…” you blushed. “Since greetings are done…” you quickly turned for an escape. “Let’s go!”

Again, you didn’t stand a chance at his strength. But however rough he can be, Kris has always been gentle towards you. You’re as fragile as a glass and precious than any gem in the universe.

He easily grabbed you and secured your body in his warm clutch. “Stay! Or I will you!”

“YAHHH!!!” you shouted, so he instantly covered your mouth. “mmMmmGET@#%*!!!”

“What???” he removed his hand yet you continued yelling so he covered it again. “I’m just kidding, you idiot! How can you even think of me like that? I’m offended!”

He lowered his hand and his face fell. Your guilt took over seeing him hurt with an adorable pout. “Miahnae…” you poked his forehead and pushed it upwards. “I said, I’m sorry…”

Then a smile instantly came on. “Hehehe~ I was just playing…” and wrapped his arms around you once again. “Seriously… I just want to cuddle with you…”

“You should’ve asked in the first place!” you whined under his neck and placing an arm on his waist.

“I did! But you tried to leave! Pft!” he scoffed.

“It’s coz you don’t have a shirt on! You’re not Choi Siwon for God sake!” you whined.

“Who???” he looked down but you refused to leave his neck after diving into the smell of his after shave.

“Someone Seri and I know who has a godlike body.” you muttered.

“I heard my name!” Seri came through the window being trailed by Kai. “What is it this time?” she added.

“Nothing!” Kris blurted and pretended to sleep.

Seri however climbed up to your side and scooted behind you. “Unnie~ I miss Zelo!”

“Me too sis! Me too…” you murmured.

Kris shot Kai a get-her-out-of-here look-or-you-die so he moved and grabbed Seri by the waist. “Let’s go hun…” he easily placed her over his shoulder. “Seems like Draco is about to get himself a playmate.” he snickered.

“Ehh? Jinja?” she gawked.

“No we’re not!” you protested.

“Yes we are!” Kris shooed them.

“Have fun hyung!” Kai waved.