Spark

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Luhan laid in your arms, stiff, pale and getting cold. Your body and soul refused to accept the idea of living without him. You will never be complete.

You gripped his clammy hands refusing to let go. Your warm cheek touched his solemn face trying to feel his presence. 

When you thought there’s nothing more to give, or hope has completely vanished, begging became your last refuge. “Baby come back…” you sobbed. “Please come back…”

Even Draco stayed by his side, weeping his heart out, draining every tear he got. “Appa… Come back…” His voice has gone hoarse from the screaming and crying. When no sound left his throat, he just laid his head on Luhan’s chest, crying, whispering. “Appa…”

A sudden gust of cold wind flew by sending chills all over your body as if it embraced you. It even whooshed through your ears making you sink your face into Luhan’s neck. Your nose picked up the minty scent of his shampoo, and you smiled. “Luhan…” People might think you’ve gone crazy, but who cares, Luhan was worth your sanity, even your life. ‘I love you that much babe…’

At that point in time, Kris towered behind you and held your shoulders. “Sehee… We need to go…”

“No…” you shook your head. “I’m staying here…”

“It’s getting cold already… You’ll get sick. Draco will get sick.” he pulled you up but you hugged Luhan tighter.

“I said, NO! If you wanna go, then GO! Take Draco with you!” you snarled.

Kris gave up and stood back.

All the begging must’ve paid off when a loud gasp escaped Luhan’s lips. He inhaled deeply taking in so much air as if it was his first. His wheezed was so sharp and it was music to your ears.

“Lu-Luhan???” you shook him.

His eyes were completely shut but you noticed his chest faintly moving up and down. Draco rose and wiped his tears, watching his dad fight for dear life. “Appa…” he murmured.

“Oh my God…” you repeatedly blinked looking at him from head to toe. Your hands trembled so hard as you touched his face. “Baby… Hang in there…” you sniffled and wiped your tears. “Oh God… KRIS!!!” you called.

His leader went back to your side and watched him in disbelief. What was once a lifeless body, almost nonexistent, was breathing weakly, but at least close to being alive.

“Noona!!!” Sehun yelled from afar.

“Unnie!” so did Seri.

You turned and saw everybody else. BAP, Exo, everyone you knew was there.

Lay sprinted away from them and glided on the grass to your side. “! I’ll take him, Sehee!”

You willingly obliged and crawled back.

“Sehee!” another voice erupted.

Just by the sound of it, you stood and ran up to its direction. “BANG!!!”

Yongguk caught you and slightly lifted you off the ground. “I’m so sorry babe… I shouldn’t have left…”

“Bang…” you cried. “Luhan…”

“He’s gonna be okay…” he rubbed your back. “Lay is here… He’s gonna be okay…”

The rest of Exo surrounded Luhan, hoping and praying for his return. Tao kneeled right above his head with hands clasped together on his chest. “Gege… Come on!”

Suho picked up Draco who was left hanging on his shoulders, weak and drained. “Dada… LuLu…”

“LuLu will be okay… He is strong just like you!” he his hair.

They watch Lay’s hand emit white light as it hovers Luhan’s chest. The blade apparently missed a major vein and was just a centimeter away from his heart. Was it a miracle? Maybe. There’s nothing wrong in believing in it. How about tears of a dragon? Probably. That is if Draco is indeed one.

But sometimes, it's just a matter of how much a person is willing to give for the people he loves, how much fight he's willing to put up for that tiny spark to jumpstart his life all over again.

Luhan just happened to be given a second chance and he took it without hesitating.

Lay looked up to Xiumin who was kneeling across them. “Hyung, let’s take him home…” the eldest nodded and piggybacked Luhan. He jumped into the night sky, being trailed by BAP and the maknaes.

Yongguk supported you while resting your head on his neck when Lay approached. “Luhan hyung is one tough cookie.” he smiled. “He’s gonna be fine…”

That’s all it took to bring back your sanity. You were alive once again.

“I’m sorry about Kyuhyun though… I can’t do anything for him anymore…” he regretfully said.

Just like Draco, you have gone weakened and tired that your voice was barely inaudible. “I understand…”you dropped your head.

“Yeol!” Yongguk called and he came. “Burn everything down! That ’s mother has been waiting for her in hell!” he smirked at Krystal's corpse.

“Tch! I got this!” Chanyeol rubbed his palms with an evil smirk.

“Bang?” you looked up him.

“Hmmmm?” he also looked at you.

“I want to give Kyuhyun a proper burial next to mom…” you muttered.

Yongguk agreed and planted his lips on your head. “We will babe… Don’t worry…”

With that, DO and Baekhyun took the liberty of wrapping Kyuhyun’s body in white cloth and carried him out of the burning estate.

Suho carried Draco who fell asleep in his clutch on the way home. Yongguk also carried you home.