New Life

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

The following morning came and you were left staring at Luhan. He laid in the middle of the bed with a blanket up to his neck. Compared from the previous night, the color from his face came back and his skin has also gone warm. His bloody shirt and jeans have been replaced with clean and fresh pj’s.

You forced yourself to stay awake through the night just to make sure you see him breathe. Sitting crossed leg by his side, you kept touching his face, running your fingers through his hair, gripping his hand and lacing your fingers together, and kissing his lips most of the time.

Your heart stopped when his eyes slowly opened.

He squinted to adjust at sudden brightness and was looking straight at the ceiling.

“B-Babe?” you spoke and held a breath.

His head gradually turned to you and he stared at you. He just stared and stared, not saying a single word.

“Babe? How…are…”  you gulped. “…you feeling?”

Luhan blinked.

He seemed confused as ever. It’s as if he forgot to function. He didn’t even move one bit.

What’s left of your strength completely drained when he softly spoke. “W-Who.. . are you? W-Where… am I?” he croaked.

It didn’t make any sense. Your own body also forgot how to function.

You forced yourself to come up with decent words. “I-It’s me… Sehee…”

“Who???” his eyebrows furrowed.

Then your heart sank.

‘Oh God! Please don’t tell me he lost his memory. Not amnesia! Please! I can’t take it anymore!’ Your stomach churned and felt like throwing up. The butterflies didn’t help when they rumbled and soared in different directions. Even your eyes welled up and your lips shivered in horror.

“Ermmm…” you swallowed the buildup in your throat. “I’m Sehee… Your wife…” then a tear fell. “...the mother of your son, Draco…” you instantly wiped it.

The room was in utter silence. You stayed there, looking down while fidgeting with your fingers and holding back the tears that threatened to fall.

A hand suddenly crept on top of your hand and saw Luhan smiling. “I know babe. I was just checking…”

Then your eyes exploded in tears. All that buildup in your chest also spewed out like a hot volcano. “ YOU LUHAN!!!” you snapped. “HOW COULD YOU!!!” you cried and repeatedly punched his chest. “I ING HATE YOU!!!”

“OW!!! Hahahaha! OW!!!” he laughed. “Miahn! Hehehehe!”

“That’s the sickest joke ever! I HATE YOU!!!” you bawled. “Don’t you know how I worried I am?” your hits grew weaker. “I really thought you don’t know me?” you gasped. “I hate you…”

“Awww~ Baby come here…” he pulled you.

After he circled his arms around your back, you ended up straddling him and sinking your face on the crook of his neck, overwhelmed with happiness and shedding joyous tears.

“Forgetting you will be the death of me…” he then held your soaking face. “That’s why I came back! I just can’t let go of this beautiful girl in front of me…” he shook his head. “I can’t…”

Your jaws quivered and couldn’t help to cry.

“Aigooo~ Why are you crying? Aren’t you happy that I’m here?”

“BABO!” you knocked his head and sniffled. “These are tears of joy! Aish!” you scowled.

“I love you!” he whispered.

You pouted like a baby while wiping your tears with the back of your hand. “I love you too~”

“Yah!” he held your hands. “Give me a kiss!” he demanded. “The kiss last night was the lamest! Yuck!”

“MWOH???” you sat up.

“I said, kiss me!” he yanked you back down, firmly held your face, and gently smiled. “Seriously Sehee… kiss me…”

And just like that, you melted and wholeheartedly gave in.

Your lips touched and teased each other with your tongues. Luhan hungrily craved for you which you didn’t deprive him.

The little teasing actions turned steamy. You were left shivering on top him as you let his hands graze your slender body. The room felt warmer and all you could hear were your lips touching against each other.

“Umma!” Draco spoke.

There he stood by the foot of the bed, staring at you and Luhan, hugging Kekemato.

You dropped your forehead on Luhan’s forehead and warned him. “Yah! Don’t complain about being ed unless it’s Draco. Araseo?”

“FYI my y kitten!” he gave a quick peck on your lips. “I never complained if it’s him! Tch!” he smirked and smacked your . “Move your !”

You did as told and laid on his side instead.

Draco climbed up the bed and sat on Luhan’s chest. “Hey buddy! Good morning!” he greeted.

The boy eyesmiled and waved. “Morning! Gwenchana?”

“Mhmmm! Never better!” Luhan ruffled his hair. “So? Who am I again?” he asked.

“Appa!” the boy replied.

“What about her?” he pointed you.

“Umma!” Draco retorted.

“Teeheee! It just so good hearing that!” Luhan spazzed. “Are you gonna call me that from now on?” he beamed.

Draco shook his head. “Ani~ LuLu is still cute!”

Luhan pouted and glared at you. “This is all your fault! Pft!” you grinned.

“Welcome back, bro!” Kris came in with the rest of the gang.

“Hyung! Wassup!” Jongup waved.

“Hey guys…” he greeted.

As you listen to their conversations, a warm putrid feeling rose from your stomach. An acidy bitter taste lingered in your mouth, and a tingling, burning sensation soared in your throat.

Then you chocked and quickly rose, making a mad dash to the bathroom.

“Sehee-ah! Wae?” Suho worried.

“Is she okay?” Luhan looked at them.

“Don’t worry man!” Yongguked nodded. “Lay will check her later!”

Seri followed you and went in. She saw you over the sink, vomiting every content in your stomach. “Unnie? Gwenchana?”

“N-Neh…” you coughed. “Must’ve been tired. I haven’t slept y’know?”

“Aigooo~” she rubbed your back. “Wash up so we can have breakfast and have your rest after!”

You agreed.