Out Of Control

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

“LUHHAAANNNN!!!” you shrieked when a solid punch hit Kyuhyun on the face. “Oh my God!” you panicked.

“LuLu???” Draco rose and watched him in terror.

You pressed the boy’s face on your chest and also covered his ears. “Yah! What is wrong with you?”

Luhan on the other hand seemed like he was out of himself. It’s as if you and Draco never existed. All he can see is Kyuhyun lying against the porch, being grabbed by the collar with a bleeding mouth. “From now on!” his burning eyes widened in fury. “STAY AWAY FROM MY WIFE AND DON’T SHOW YOURSELF EVER AGAIN!!!”

Kyuhyun cocked his head to the side and spit the blood from his lips. “Who are you tell me that, huh? Wae?” he looked up to him with arrogance. “Are you scared that I might take your girl away from you? Dude! I’m not a homewrecker!” he smirked.

Luhan kneeled, with Kyuhyun underneath him and hit his face again.

“LUHAN! STOP IT!” you reached out to his arm.

That’s when the leaders came running through the door. You also stood while carrying the frightened boy.

Kris grabbed Luhan and pulled him away while Suho helped Kyuhyun up. “I think it would be better if you leave…” Exo-K’s leader told him.

Kyuhyun refused his help and shoved his hand. As he passed Luhan, he swiped his thumb on his torn lip and looked at him from head to toe. “HMM!!!” he chuckled and left a piercing stare.

It shifted into a doleful look after looking through your eyes. “G’night…” he bowed.

You forced a smile and lightly bowed your head.

The maknaes saw the commotion from afar and ran up to you as well. Seri took Draco and brought him into the house while you stepped towards Luhan.

“What the is wrong with you, HUH? Are you out of your mind?” you yelled.

He shoved Kris’ hands and faced you, fuming in anger. “From now on!” he pointed a finger to your face. “Stay away from that bastard! ARA?!”

You crossed your arms on your chest and tilted your head to the side, glowering at him. “What if I don’t want to?”

“Whether you like it or not, you will stay away from that snake!” he pointed the fence while keeping a heated stare at you.

You replied firmly. “I don’t have any reason for it, so whether you…” you poked a finger on his chest. “…like it or not… I can go and see him whenever I like, wherever I want!” you shifted your head to the other side.

That’s when he grabbed your arms and shook you. “Don’t make me, Sehee!” he gritted his teeth.

“Hyung…” Sehun stood in the middle. “You’re hurting my sister… Easy…”

“Stay out of this Sehun!” he glared at him.

“I will if you stop hurting her!” maknae hissed.

You took your brother’s wrist and pulled him behind you. “As I’ve said, I have no reason to stay away from Kyuhyun…”

“GOD SEHEE!” Luhan growled. “He’s dangerous! He’s the one who attacked Youngjae!”

Kris and Suho covered their faces while Tao sighed.

“Excuse me? Can you say that again?” you demanded.

“We’ve been following him for days now and we found evidences that he was the one who attacked Youngjae!” Luhan explained.

That did it. Irritation filled your mind and there’s that burning fire in your veins as your body got tensed, ready to fight and argue. “YOU WHAT???” your eyes narrowed. “SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME STALKERS HUH???” you looked at them. “GOD LUHAN! I NEVER THOUGHT HOW LOW YOU CAN GET!!!”

“I only did it protect you!” he grabbed you again. “To protect Draco!”

“Mwoh???” you stared deeper into him.

“I think he’s out to get Draco!” he sneered.

You let out an amused smirk and rolled your eyes. “Now that’s even ridiculous!” you pushed him. “Why would someone try to get our son?” you stepped back and placed both hands on your hips. “Yah! Kyuhyun doesn’t even know about your abilities! Where you came from!” you looked at them. “Now you tell me he’s after Draco coz y’all think he’s the boy with a ing mark of dragon on his ing shoulder?” you raised your arms and dropped it on your sides. “This is pathetic LUHAN!!! GOD!!!”

Luhan gave up arguing with you when he knew you wouldn’t listen anyway. Instead, he gently held your face and calmly talk to you. “Look… Just give me this one time… Stay. away. from. him!” he paused with every word.

“I’m also gonna say this for the last time…” you gripped his wrists. “I don’t have any reason to…” you shoved his hands and went to the door.

Luhan dropped on his knees and hit his solid fist on the floor leaving the ground shaking. “URRGGHHHH!!!”