The Attacker

Two Moons and A Dragon

 

Draco pressed both hands on the floor and pushed himself off. He didn’t say anything but took wobbly steps out of the room. “K-Komawo D-Draco-ah…”

You prevented yourself from screaming and chose to muffle your voice still thinking of a little boy in the house. Upon seeing him leave and pressing your lips together, you gripped the handle of the shears and mustered your strength.

“URRGGHHH!!!” you whimpered.

The blade left your system and the pain hit you immediately. It burned every nerve in your body, overtaking your senses. You took moments to catch a breath, but every breath stung. It’s as if your lungs were repeatedly struck with daggers. ‘Draco-ah…’

The fingers on your left hand grew sticky from the blood oozing out of the wound and it made everything worse. There’s even a pool of it forming underneath you, leaving the entire room smell like metal. You looked up to the ceiling when your vision grew blurry. ‘Someone…help me…please…’

You tried pushing your ankle against the floor to move towards the door. But dark smoke started circling your eyes, your ears wanted to pop, and your surroundings slowly turned silent. It’s a good thing you were curling on your side, coz your knees were locked and weakened leaving you immobile. ‘LuLu…’

Pain was everywhere and all you could do was sleep.

----------

When Draco reached the top of the stairs, his instincts kicked in. There’s no way a boy like him could walk down a long flight of stairs all by himself. But seeing his uncles and dadas play around most of the time, he followed what Kris usually does and slowly descended on the stairs.

Baekhyun, who just got out of the kitchen and saw Draco, caught him at the last step and placed him down. He bent and noticed the boy’s frightened face. “What’s wrong buddy? Isn’t it late for you to play around?”

“LuLu… Dada…” he kept tugging his shirt. “LuLu…Dada…”

“Okay! Okay!” Baekhyun stood back up and took his wrist. “Let’s get ‘em then!”

In the middle of their conversation, Luhan saw Draco being towed by Baekhyun. He left his seat and went to pick him up. “Hey son! What are you doing here? You should be sleeping by now!” he started swaying.

“UMMA!!!” he shouted. They were caught by surprise at his roaring voice as if a growl escaped his stomach.

“He’s been looking for you guys!” Baekhyun said.

Suho stood and went to rub his back. “Something wrong, Draco?”

“UMMA!!!” he shouted again. This time he was utterly angry and started attacking Luhan’s shoulder with his tiny fists. “UMMA!!! UMMA!!! UMMAAAAA!!!”

“Draco-ah...” Luhan blocked his shots. “Calm down! What’s wrong?”

Yongguk stood. “I think Sehee can answer that! Let’s just go see her!” and they all followed him.

As they approach the stairs, Draco suddenly stopped being violent. He rested his chin on Luhan’s shoulder and draped his arms around him.

“This boy is weird!” Kris playfully pinched his nose.

Yongguk’s voice suddenly rung across the house. “NOOO!!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!! MOTHER ER!!!”

The guys who trailed him look at each other for a bit but instantly snapped and sprinted to the room. There they saw Yongguk ready to jump on Kyuhyun who was holding you in his arms, covered in blood and unconscious with the shears lying on his side.

Luhan carefully moved Draco over to Sehun making sure he doesn’t see anything by covering his eyes. “Sehun-ah! Take Draco out of here! Ppalli!”

“Hyung! Noona!!!” your brother worried.

“GET! DRACO! OUT! OF! HERE! NOW!!!” he growled.

With that, Sehun left and Lay came in a flash. He slid on the floor and took you from Kyuhyun. “! Sehee!!!” he called and started tapping your cheek. “Wake up!!! YA! Damn it!”

Every Exo in the house filled the room and has their eyes only at Kyuhyun. He slowly rose and started moving backwards towards the window. “Let me explain…” he said calmly with bloody hands in the air.

“EXPLAIN???” Kris led the pack with trembling fists. “Do you even realize what you have gotten yourself into???”

“It’s not what you think it is… I swear!!!”

“I’M GONNA ING RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!!!” Suho roared.

Kyuhyun knew it was no use pleading and negotiating with an angry pack of wolves, so he quickly turned for an escape.

“I’m sorry but you ain’t going nowhere!!!” Zelo sat on the window frame while wiggling a finger. “You picked the wrong crowd to piss off! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!”

Kyuhyun ce again and continued with his original plan. “Please! Let me explain!”

“HOW ‘BOUT THIS FOR AN EXPLANATION!!!” Luhan swung his fist crashing Kyuhyun into the wall, knocking him out right away.

As they swarmed him like angry bees, Seri was too shocked to see the chaotic scene and missed a branch. “UNNIEEEE!!!”

“!!!” Kai caught her and teleported to Exo-K’s room. Tao and Zelo went out to check on her as well.

“Guys! Take that piece of out of here! I need my space!” Lay yelled and gently laid you on your stomach on the floor. “Hyung!” he called Luhan. “Stay! I’m gonna need your help!”

After everyone dragged Kyuhyun out of the room, Lay grabbed the hem of your shirt.

Luhan quickly held his wrist. “What are you doing?”

“I have to see how deep her wound is…” he explained, and Luhan released him.

Lay ripped your shirt off, revealing your black lacey bra, and silky smooth back. But however distracting it was, their eyes went straight to a hole by your shoulder. Lay’s fingers hovered on top of it, then the blood stopped dripping and the wound slowly closed.

“Is she gonna be okay?” Luhan worried.

“Of course! Good thing Draco looked for you guys or she could’ve suffered worse…” Lay looked at him. “Hyung, I hope you realize by now how special your boy is.”

“I do! I’m lucky to have him…” Luhan removed strands of hair off your face and stooped closer to you. “We’re all lucky!” he kissed your cheek.

“Yeah... and we’re done!” Lay blew out an air. “Let’s just clean her up so she can sleep comfortably...”

“It’s okay! Lemme do it! Just go and check on Draco and Seri!” he gestured to the other room.

“Okay! Make sure you don’t leave any hints of blood or she’ll faint again!” the healer instructed.

“Yeah! Yeah! I got it!” Luhan quickly ran to the bathroom and went back with a soaked towel.

He was wiping your face and exposed upper body when Kris came. “How’s Sehee?”

“She’s fine…” he then carried you up bridal style and lowered you on the bed.

“Let me help you out!” Kris added.

“Thanks!” Luhan replied.