Hold On To The Night {Yoochun and Ella}

Random Stories,Thoughts and Music

 

 

Fan Fiction

A/N-this is for ella_fan.Thanks for reading my story....
And this time I am pairing Ella with Mickey Yoochun for he seems to have more character in him....And I guess the Chun in his name...adds up also...

--------------------------------------------------------------
As I open up my eyes today,I was lost for a second.The place where I woke up is an unfamiliar place.The white wall that face me is empty and blank.The window glass is misty from the rain outside.

I turned around in a panic and I found his face before my face.His eyes is still close, obviously sleeping.He looks angelic when he is sleeping.The urge to touch him is there as I lift my finger to pull back the hair that covered his face.I stared at him with admiration.His eyelashes was long and curled,his complexion smooth and flawless and his lips full and red.I touched his lips with my fingers and find it so soft.It was so soft and tender last night as it touches mine.But the passion after wards made me bruised and hot with his kisses.

Memories of what happen last night flashed before my eyes.I have never been this crazy all my life.I don't know what came of me? But after seeing him ,day after day for months and his lack of interest made me do this bold thing.Coming over to him and leading him on to be with me last night.Flirting and selling yourself to someone is quite hard and unimaginable to me.Never really knew that he will take the bait.

Now after spending the night with him,what will become of me? I have loved him from a distance,all this time.And spending the night with him,made me love him even more.I gave up myself to him and gave up my precious ity to him.But is he all worth it?Knowing he does not love me and he was just here for the fun of it.

I bend down and kiss him for the last time before I dress up and walk away from him.One last time and I will close our book from here.But when my lips touched him,he took me by surprise as he pull me closer to his body and kiss me passionately.I was surprised and quite at lost.But his kisses sort of threw me to another world.A world that we,the two of us only knew as I become aware only of his touches and his kisses.As I gave myself to him once again and as the ride to the heights of our passion reached to another level.I teared after knowing I will never soared in the same heights again with him.

He kissed my head ,which I don't understand.They say it is the sign of respect or great affection.His arms still around me.Somehow I feel that he does not want me to go or is it just a wishful thinking on my part?He held my hand interlocking our fingers together.

"How did you know how I feel about you?" Yoochun asked.

"What do you mean?" Ella asked as she was lost in his question.

"I know,you have never done this before.You don't look like an expert in this." he said."I hope you did not choose me randomly from the crowd,is it?

"No,not really.I sort of knew you from before.In fact I have known you for months now,but you just ignored me." Ella said."How about you?"

"Just ignored you? I don't think you even showed any interest in me.I keep seeing you,bumped into you and you just ignored me.I have been wanting to get close to you the first time that I met you." Yoochun said.

Ella smiled "Really you like me even before last night?"
she asked.

Yoochun nodded "Not only liked you,but loved you from afar. I was about to give up on you until tonight." he said.

Ella stared at him and looked at his eyes."I love you too.I have loved you the first time that I laid my eyes on you.But how come I never knew about this?" Ella asked.

"I am so scared to be rejected by you.I have seen you with that handsome guy ,I guess your boyfriend before.And I know I am nothing compared to him." he said.

"Who said so? You are far nice to look at ,as far as my eyes is concern.And he was never my boyfriend in a real sense.We are just sort of hanging out." Ella said."So what will you do if I did not lead you on tonight? Just walk away from me?"

"No,you are too precious for me.I will just wait here until you'll stop and take notice of me.And maybe one of these days,I will have the guts to say what I truly feel about you." Yoochun said.

"And what you truly feel about me?" Ella asked wanting to hear him say it and wanting to hear it once more to convince herself that this is the truth and not just a dream.

Yoochun put his head close to her as his forehead touched her forehead and his eyes looked at her eyes as they can see each other reflections there.

"That I love you Ella with all of my heart and soul." he said.

Ella's eyes teared hearing those words..."I love you too,with all my heart and with all my soul including my body." as she laughed and cried.

Yoochun wiped away the tears from her face and kissed her full on lips to seal their love for each other.....

Somehow putting my feet forward and pulling all the courage that I could mustered have yield a positive results ...looking back now ,I am glad that I have this courage within me and that I am honest enough to admit my real true feeling for him... I love Yoochun and I think I will be loving him for the rest of my life....

Ella Park.