Mr. Trolling Chen

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

[6th Grade]

“Dork!” Jongdae yelled for you, as he lightly taps your head, when he had finally caught up. “I’m not a whale ,” you muttered with annoyance, but he didn’t care.

“I have something to tell you,” he was looking more happier than every other day, and his smile definitely melted you right away. “What is it?” You questioned, trying not to be all jolly with him.

“Well, it’s more like a confession,” Jongdae scratched his head, and tilted his head to the side. “Confession for?” You raised an eyebrow at him, still dumbfounded.

“I had like you more than a friend for a very long time now. I know that we’re young and all, but want to date?” His confession straight on gave you a shock to the face.

“I-“

“HAAAAHAHAHA! Just kidding! Did you see the look on your face?” Jongdae laughed aloud, and teased you some more. “You’re such a troll!” You made a face at him, and whacked him with your binder.

[Freshman Year in High School]

“Hey,” Jongdae greeted you coolly. “What’s up?” You smiled at your silly buddy. “So like…” he rolled his eyes, and then chuckled. “Like?” You closed your locker, and looked at him confusedly.

“I like someone,” he answered, which entirely broke your heart of course. “Oh yeah, who’s the lucky girl?” You asked, forcing on a fake smile.

However, Jongdae inched closely to you, as you can feel his warm breath brushing past you.

“The lucky girl is you,” he whispered the last part, as he stared deeply into your eyes. 

You stumbled backwards, and gave him the same shocking expression you once did back in the 6th grade. You didn’t know if you wanted to believe, but you’re both grownups now, right?

“Oh my god, dork. Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror? Hahahaa! I’m sorry, but I couldn’t hold it back this time,” Jongdae held onto his stomach, and poured out his loud laughter again.

You groaned angrily, and pushed past Jongdae.

[Senior Year in High School today]

Both you and Jongdae had grown distant for the past few years, after he kept trolling around you. Whatever he did always annoyed you now, and couldn’t hang with him regularly anymore.

But you couldn’t stop loving him either. Kim Jongdae was your best friend, first crush, and hopefully first love.

“Hey, Jiwoo oppa is walking over here,” one of your girl friends whispered, as they touched your palm. “And?” You were the only girl out of 1/3 of the girls in your entire school, who was interested in Jiwoo.

One, he is kind of like your friend, and two, you just can’t get over Jongdae.

“Who do you think he’ll ask out?” Your friends chattered away, as you played with your food and thought of Jongdae. 

Suddenly, Jiwoo sat in front of you, and gave you a smile. You looked at him with a confused expression, but also returned a smile.

“Would you like to see a movie tonight?” Jiwoo questioned out of the blue. “Oh, what movie is playing?” You asked, but not making any eye contact. “Django Unchained,” the guy answered.

You turned your head towards Jongdae’s table, and noticed that he had saw Jiwoo talking to you. Jongdae’s expression seemed softer than usual, but you weren’t sure if he was mad or happy.

“What time does the movie start?” You asked Jiwoo, gazing back at him. “8 p.m.” he answered. “I’ll see you later then,” you replied, and then walked out of the canteen, with Jongdae’s eyes following after you.

=======================

“I’ll be back home later,” you tell your parents, as you rushed out the door. “Hey dork,” you were greeted by Jongdae immediately, which surprised you. “What are you doing here?” You asked him. “I was wondering if you would like to hangout,” he replied with a cheery tone.

“Oh, I would love to. Unfortunately, I have a date tonight,” you sarcastically reply, but Jongdae didn’t give up on letting you leave. “So you’re saying that Jiwoo is better than me?” Jongdae questioned, and you were confused.

Was he jealous?

“No. It’s just that Jiwoo probably wouldn’t troll around like you,” you answered, and immediately started walking towards the bus stop. “Tch. Okay, you’re so cool,” Jongdae made a sarcastic remark, but you ignored him.

“So can I join along too?” Jongdae asked, as he hopped on inside the bus too. “I guess,” you shrugged, trying to act as if you don’t care, when your heart was beating incredibly fast.

Once reaching the theaters, you greeted Jiwoo and a couple of other guys. Jongdae greeted them too, and you guys went inside to watch the movie. 

You noticed at how Jongdae would purposely troll you with sharing his popcorn, drink, and food. You would always to steal it from him, and hated Jongdae and his joke. On the other hand though, Jiwoo would offer his treats nicely.

Every time when you try to take Jiwoo’s offer, Jongdae would already place his food in front of you. 

“The movie was great. Thanks for the invite, really,” you thanked Jiwoo. “Yeah, no problem at all. Next Friday, we should go and watch another one,” he suggested, and you nodded your head excitedly.

“Also, if it’s okay with you, would you like me to take you home?” Jiwoo offered, and you noticed how dark it is too. 

Right when you were about to give an answer, Jongdae tugged onto your hand. You gave him an awkward stare, but Jongdae ignored it.

“I can take her from here, as we live near each other,” Jongdae’s tone was sharp and stern, in which you’ve never heard of before. “Oh, well then, see you two,” Jiwoo smiled, and waved.

Jongdae released your hand as soon as Jiwoo disappeared, and started to walk ahead. You closely followed behind, as you tried to think about why Jongdae sounded so harsh earlier.

“Jongdae,” you broke the silence between you both, and he looked back at you. “Yeah?” He gave you a tiny smile. “What was that all about earlier, where you wouldn’t let Jiwoo take me home. You know, he could’ve taken both of us home,” you asked.

“Because I know of his intentions,” Jongdae answered flatly, and continued looking ahead again. “What do you mean by that?” You questioned some more. “Jiwoo just doesn’t like you, but planned to do things further than that to you,” his answered was filled with irritation.

“And how do you know?” You can see that Jongdae isn’t just a troll, but quite protective. “I overheard him in the bathroom,” Jongdae answered. “Oh, but Jiwoo didn’t seem to be that type. He was actually really nice, thoughtful, and shared his treats with me,” you said with a smile.

Suddenly, you felt a hard push to the brick wall by your side, and Jongdae stared deeply in your eyes. They were cold, dark, and very angry. You’ve never seen this side of master trolling Jongdae before, and grew afraid.

“Jong-“

Before you can speak up, his lips brushed up against yours. The sound of your racing heart came to a stop, as your first kiss was really with the man you love. It was soft, sweet, kind of wet, and overall that, Jongdae was your first.

He pulled away immediately, and turned away with his back facing you. You were in quite a shock, but it was blissful one.

“I don’t know if you’ll believe me now, but I really do like you. Heck, I think I love you instead. I’m sorry that I had hurt you in the past, but they weren’t my intentions to do so. I was nervous, stupid, and young,” Jongdae blurt everything out all at once, as he finally turned around to face you once more.

A grin appeared on your face, and you just couldn’t help it. You finally got to hear the words you’ve always wanted. Instantly, you wrapped your arms around Jongdae’s waist, and hugged him.

“Every time I confessed, your face comes up puzzled and I was afraid you’d reject-“

“I love you too,” you reply back, not even hearing anything anymore, after he had confessed about loving you. “Thank god,” Jongdae mumbled, and hugged you in return.

====================

©kpopchipmunkparody What about this trolling one, smirksweetly? I had multiple ones come in my head, but none of them were like TROLLING. hahaha! I hope this one was a trolling one. XDD THANKS FOR REQUESTING!