Secretly In Love With Yesung

Wonderland With Your Biases

It's been how long already? Almost two years now, since you've been crushing on one of your good friend's guyfriend Yesung. Of course you want to tell the guy that you're into him, but there's one thing that is holding you back.

Your friend.

Why?

Sadly enough for you, she's also into him too. 

At first, you used to think how annoying it was for her to always blab about Yesung to you, and then you met him. He became the guy that you instantly want, as he was surely your ideal type. However, you can't just snatch him away, since your friend was the first to know him. Not only to know him, but like him too.

"Are you okay? You haven't bothered your food," Yesung asked you, as he came and sat next to you. "H-h-huh? Oh, I'm not very hungry," you gave a short reply, as you try not to make eye contact with him. "Not very hungry? This is a barbeque, and when you come to these things, you have to be hungry," Yesung said, and you chuckled.

"Yesung, come play some volleyball!" Your friend calls for him, as you just want to throw your plate of food at her. "Wanna play?" Yesung asked you. "I'm not very good with v-ball," you answered with a small smile.

"Oppa, let's play!" She came up to where you and Yesung were, and you glanced away from them both. "Okay, okay," Yesung chuckled, as he took off to the volleyball court.

You glanced back at where he was, and saw his expression being filled with laughter and smiles. Your heart broke every time your darn friend and Yesung would hug each other after a score. It truly was annoying, as you hate loving him secretly and deeply. He won't ever be yours, and you won't ever be his.

"Why do I have to love you for? I really hate loving you like this, Yesung," you mumbled with a pain striking inside your heart.


MY FEELS. GAHHHH! I WANNA CRY!

Yesung, why must I watch SNL?! 

LOL. My love for you returned. T_T

I need Heechul back. !