He Breaks Up With You To Protect You From Anti-Fans [Nu'Est Vers.]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Ren:

“Oppa!” You cheerily waved, when you saw your idol boyfriend Choi Min Ki aka Ren, walk in through a coffee shop. “Hey,” he muffled a soft greeting, before seating himself. “I ordered your regular coffee already,” you smiled at him, and reached over the table to hold his hand.

“Wait,” he stopped you, and turned his head facing out the window. “What is it?” You asked, not knowing why Min Ki was acting weird. “I didn’t quite call you out this late for coffee,” Min Ki mumbled, and you raised an eyebrow at him.

He sighed a heavy one, and soon enough, Min Ki turned to face you.

“Let’s break up,” Min Ki said without stuttering, and your eyes widened in shock. “From today onwards, let’s seek in different people,” he continued, while you sat there with a frown.

Min Ki stood up from his seat, gave you small head bow, and left out the door. You sat there still in shock, as your heart couldn’t accept it. After getting back to your senses, you ran out after him.

“Min Ki, Min Ki-yah!” You called after him, but he ignored your calls, and hopped up inside a bus. “Min Ki oppa!” You screamed louder, and chased after the bus. “Oppa, wait!” You were running after the bus Min Ki had gotten on, and even tried hitting it.

However, your sobs were getting to you, and you finally gave up. You had broke down with free fall of tears, as your heart had just shattered.

~~~~~6 weeks later~~~~~~

“Yah, yah!” Your older sister came knocking on your bedroom door once again, tempting herself to break it down. “Go away,” you mumbled, still not over the fact that you and Min Ki had broken up.

“Will you just get your damn out already? You can’t just live inside your bedroom forever,” she tried her best to comfort you, but you didn’t want it. “Leave me alone!” You shouted, and threw one of the stuffed animal that Min Ki had gotten you, at the door.

“If you don’t come out, then who’s going to make Ren leave?” Your sister spoke up again, and you lift your head up immediately. “What?” You weren’t sure if you heard clearly or not. “He’s being stubborn like you right now, and wouldn’t listen. So get out of your room,” your sister replied, and then her footsteps were heard loudly walking downstairs.

You got up and off your bed, as you wanted to check if Min Ki was really over. Did he come by like what your sister had said? Curiosity killed you, and you finally unlocked your door and opened it.

“Jagiya,” Min Ki pushed your bedroom door open, which caused you to lose balance and fall back. “I’m so sorry!” He apologized, and quickly helped you get up. 

You were dumbfounded as to why Min Ki was even here, or why he was being all sincere. Therefore, you needed to find out.

“Why…are you here?” You asked, and then pushes his hands off from holding onto your waist. “I want to reconcile. I need you back,” he confesses. “Tch,” you snickered, and tried your best to hold back the smile.

“What made you think that you can just take me back?” You questioned him with the best stern tone of voice you can. “Please jagi, I was wrong. I made a dumb mistake. I shouldn’t have broken up with you, though I thought it was best to protect you,” he explained, and you turned to face him finally.

Min Ki looked awful, and a bit thinner than before the break up. His eyes were indeed red, and your heart grew worried.

“I thought that if I break up with you, these stupid anti-fans would stop preventing from trying to hurt you. However, nothing seemed to be in place. Anti-fans would always hate on whatever they had already hated,” Min Ki continued on, and your heart skipped a beat.

You reached out to hold Min Ki’s hand, and pecked his palm. He stared blankly at you, and you gave him a small smile.

“Let them hate on us, because they’re just jealous that I have you,” you tell him, and Min Ki smiled gradually. “I’m so sorry,” he apologized, and pulled you in his embrace.

Minhyun:

“What do you mean we’re not working out?” You asked with bloodshot tears running down your cheeks, as your idol boyfriend Minhyun from Nu’Est had just spat out about ending both your relationship.

“Don’t you see that we’re just a mess these days?” Minhyun replied back with a harsh tone, and rolled his eyes away. “But we always work it out. We can go through with this,” you cried, and tugged onto his arm.

“We can’t anymore. The more we try to workout, the more we’ll just end up hating each other!” His voice raised highly, and you jumped. “You…hate me?” You swallowed hard, as you asked him this.

Minhyun sighed aloud, and brushed his hair back. He glanced at your shaken sobbing body, and clutched both his hands into tight fists. 

“Don’t contact me ever again,” Minhyun muttered one last time, before leaving your apartment. 

———2 Months Later———

“So how was the movie date?” A girl friend of yours asked over the cellphone, and you heaved a sigh. “He was kind of creepy,” you exhaled an answer, and kicked a tiny rock in front of your direction.

“What? Se Jun oppa is so handsome!” Your friend shouted. “Then you date him!” You yelled back, and hung up immediately. 

Though you and Minhyun had broken up for two months, you still couldn’t get over him. His explanation stabbed you hard, but it wasn’t enough to have you move on quicker.

Minhyun wasn’t the type to just break up with you over useless arguments. Two years into the relationship, and Minhyun decided that he can just walk out on you. You were incredibly hurt, and none of these random dates your friend had set you up on, helped.

“Oh, noona!” You heard a familiar voice, and soon snapped out of your thoughts to find yourself standing in front of Nu’Est’s dorm. “Noona, how are you?” Ren’s cheery voice greeted you, and he ran over to give you a hug.

“Hey, I’m doing fine, actually. How are you?” You tried to smile, so the young kid wouldn’t worry. “I’m fantastic. I think I’m getting muscular too,” Ren laughed, and you giggled.

“Ren, what do you think you’re doing?” Minhyun questioned, as he exits out of the dorm. “Noona came to visit,” Ren answered, and pushed you upfront. “What? No! I…I just happened to walk by only,” you shook your head, and lowered your head.

“Leave us alone,” Minhyun told Ren, and the kid sped off inside the dorm. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to come by. I’ll leave now,” you were lost in thoughts, and spun around to leave. “Wait,” his soft voice pleaded, and his hand then came and grabbed hold onto your wrist.

“Don’t leave,” Minhyun mumbled. 

Did you hear right? Your ears aren’t bullting you, correct? Did Minhyun really tell you to not leave?

“What are you saying, Minhyun? I won’t show up again like how you want,” you tried to crack a laugh, but instead, Minhyun wrapped his arms around you. “It was a mistake,” he whispered into your ear.

“People makes mistake, and it’s fine,” you replied, and gently pushes Minhyun off of you. “It’s not fine. Not this mistake that I did!” He yelled, which caught you off guard. “What are you saying?” You were confused as to why he’s acting like this, since he was the one who initiated the break up.

“I really didn’t mean for the break up to happen. I was only protecting you from getting hurt by these anti-fans,” Minhyun finally blurts out the true reason behind the break up, and you stood there in shock.

“I knew that you wouldn’t understand, so I tried be harsh. But of course, the way I acted was stupid. I am really stupid and probably doesn’t even deserve a second chance,” he sighed quietly.

You then walked up to Minhyun, and s your arms around his waist. You inhaled his scent, and smiled.

“Yes, you are really stupid. Also, ignore those anti-fans, okay? They’re nothing compared to both you and I,” you tell him, and soon tighten the hug. “Thanks so much for understanding,” he picked his arms up and hugged you back also.

Aron:

“Hi, this is Aron’s voicemail that you had reached. Please leave a message after the beep~!” 

That has been your fifth time calling your superstar boyfriend Aaron Kwak, who goes by Aron in his band Nu’Est. You both had agreed to meet up at the theaters two weeks ago, but there was no show up.

Actually, you came to a sense to find that Aaron has been giving you the cold shoulder lately. Just last Monday, Aaron brushed you off with harsh words, saying that your cooking was horrible. He’s never said that he hated your cooking, ever.

Also, just two days ago, Aaron didn’t even bother complimenting on your new clothes you had bought. He said that you’re just wasting money, and the clothes you bought looked like the rest. Usually, Aaron would give you sweet words, and compliment on which clothing looked best on you. 

Sighing at the dark grey skies, you gave up on calling Aaron, and left back home. Once you’ve reached home, Aaron was chilling in the living room watching television. He was laughing whole-heartedly, and acted as if he didn’t hear you come in.

Where were you?” You questioned him with an angry tone. “Uhmm…I should be asking you that,” Aaron replied, as he turned around to find you standing at the door. “We had a date earlier tonight, have you forgotten?” You queried on.

“Well I’m sorry that I’m busy being an idol. It’s not easy trying to keep a girlfriend schedule too, okay?” He gives out a sarcastic reply, and laughed. “Oh really now?” You gave him a hard stare, and crossed your arms.

“Don’t give me that look,” Aaron said, shaking his head. “Whatever. I’m so fed up with this. I called you, why didn’t you answer?” You asked, and Aaron shrugged. “Does it matter? It’s just a movie date, chill,” he chuckles, but you were hurt.

You couldn’t let him brush you off like this anymore.

“You’re telling me to chill? Seriously? Did you not know how long I had to wait for you tonight? Also, if you’re so busy with being an idol and not having time with me, then go to your ing schedule!” You finally raged out your inside anger, and Aaron stood up from the couch.

“Yeah, maybe I should leave to my schedule. Nu’Est is more important to me than what you’ll ever be. It’s over,” Aaron spat out calmly, and walked out carrying his jacket over his shoulder.

You bit your bottom lip, as the salty tears ran down your cheeks. Aaron didn’t even bother to try and stay, so maybe you and him really aren’t meant to be.

======2 weeks later======

“I’m tired, Boyoung-ah. Can’t you just go watch that horror movie yourself?” You asked your girl friend, as she’s been trying to drag you out of your house. “You know I’m scared, and will need a buddy,” she tried her best at convincing you.

“Then don’t go watch it. There, done deal! I’m going to sleep,” you hung up finally, and switched your cellphone off. “Stupid people,” you murmured to yourself, and then closes your eyes to try and sleep.

Just when you were getting sleepy enough, the sound of your front door being banged, became endless. You groaned tiredly, in hopes that Boyoung better have a good explanation for almost breaking your door down.

“WHAT?!” You furiously shouted, after swinging your door open. “Oh, Aaron…” your tone softened, when you saw your ex-boyfriend standing before you. “Sorry to disturb you. Were you sleeping?” He asked, and you nodded your head.

“Yeah, what do you want?” You questioned back. “I…uh…I forgot something,” he stumbled over his words, and your grip on the doorknob tightened. “But I thought you took everything already?” You asked, trying to keep it casual. “I didn’t,” Aaron answered, keeping his gaze low.

“Please do it quick then. I need to sleep for an early shift tomorrow,” you felt a knot twisted inside your guts, after saying that to Aaron. “Yep,” he replied simply, and walked inside your home.

Right after you pushed the door closed, Aaron turned around to face your way, and pulled you in for a kiss. You were thrown aback by his sudden action, but reacted back to it right away.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized, after pulling away from the kiss. “Yeah?” You were confused, and tried to look at him. “I’m so selfish to have purposely broken us up. I couldn’t eat or sleep without thinking of you,” Aaron continued on, as he placed his forehead on top of yours.

“Wait, what are you talking about?” You weren’t sure what he was saying now. “I came upon an anti-fan page of you, and how harsh these haters spoke of you. They said something about you’ll be suffering under their hands, since you’re dating me. So I thought that if I was harsh enough to you, we’d break up. I didn’t want any of those anti-fans to hurt you,” Aaron explained entirely, and you stared at him with a small smile.

“Oh my Aaron,” you wrapped your arms around his neck, and giggled. “It’s not funny, okay? I was trying to protect you like what a real man would do,” he pouted with sadness, and you laughed silently.

“And because you’re such a man, I couldn’t help it but fall back in love with you. I forgive you,” you replied, and kissed Aaron’s left cheek. “I love you too,” Aaron said back, and pecked your forehead.

JR:

You remembered it like yesterday, Jong Hyun had specifically broken off your two year and three months relationship. He ended it friendly though, as he’s not the type to force out anger into hurting the both of you.

Though it’s been three months since the break up, you weren’t completely over him. Jong Hyun may be Nu’Est’s hottest leader, but he was your dashing prince. But like he said to you, his schedule is getting worse, and promoting the group isn’t easy.

So Jong Hyun ended it with, “Let’s continue focusing on what our future can bring in life, before we fall in love.”

“Are you thinking about JR again?” You guy friend Siwoo asked, as he saw you sighing for the past twenty minutes. “No. I just don’t want to go to this stupid blind date that Sooji unnie wants me to attend,” you lied, and gave your friend a smile.

“Well, you don’t have to go,” Siwoo replied, and you shrugged. “If I don’t go, she’ll about it all week. I rather get this done and over with,” you responded back with annoyance, and Siwoo knew you were a mess.

“You know, it doesn’t hurt to admit that you still miss JR,” Siwoo said, and you cackled. “Even if I do, would he miss me?” You asked. “I’m pretty sure that he misses you as much as you miss him,” Siwoo gave you a soft smile, and you chuckled lightly. “Yeah,” you sarcastically replied, and then left to see your blind date.

After what seemed like hours, your blind date was nothing but a total bore. You weren’t at all interested in this guy, as he was entirely a total opposite of you. C’mon, opposite attracts? Not this guy.

“I’m sorry, but I have to leave now. It’s getting late, and I have work in the morning. It was very nice meeting you,” you lied, as you wanted to get out of there as fast you can. “If that’s the case, I can take you back,” the man offered, but you shook your head.

“It’s fine, I can just take a cab,” you respond back with a kind smile. “No really, it’s not big deal at all,” the man wasn’t letting you off, and you were getting annoyed. “Just please, I can go alone,” you replied, and sped out of the restaurant quickly.

You were whistling for a cab, hoping that you’d quickly get one. Unlucky for you, none of the cabs wanted to stop. 

“I can give you a ride home,” the man offered once more, as he came and grabbed your wrist. “Look, I’ll be fine, really,” you pulled back, trying to fight against him. “Listen to me!” He growled impatiently, and grasp your elbow. “I will take you home,” his voice was rather harsh and scary, when repeating those words.

“Look here, I said that I-“

“I’m taking you home and that’s that!” The man argued. “I said, no!” You pulled back again, and try to run. “Come back here!” He yelled and tugged onto your bag. “Stop it! Let me go!” You screamed. “Shut up!” The guy tried to shout over you.

“Let her go!” A familiar voice yelled. “Tch, and just who are you to tell me to let her go?” The guy released you, and walked up to the other person. “Don’t question me about who I am. I should be asking you the question, of to why you’re trying to kidnap her?” The person replied back.

“I’m not kidnapping her. I’m taking her home,” the man tried to point it clear. “But the young lady said no. If I were you, I’d back off, because I’ll call the police,” the person spoke back, and then looked at you.

“Tsk, tsk. Whatever,” the man rolled his eyes away in defeat, and hopping inside his car. 

You got up from the ground, and bowed at the person. He seemed familiar, and the voice was too, but it couldn’t be who you thought it would be. So you brushed the imagination away, and thanked the stranger.

“If there’s anything to help repay you, please let me know,” you said, after thanking your savior. “I don’t want you to be in debt of anything, as I just want you back,” the stranger said, and pulled down his hoodie and cap off.

“J-J-J-Jong Hyun?” You stuttered in shock. “I sort of followed after you…” Jong Hyun lowered his head, and you were relieved to see him here. “Oh my god, I’m so happy to see you,” you said with joy, and ran to hug him.

“I’m happy to see that you’re alright. I swear, if he was an anti-fan and not a creep, I would’ve shown my face,” Jong Hyun said, and you pulled back to face him. “What?” You were confused by what he meant.

“You see, I had broken up with you to protect you from anti-fans. They’re really cruel these days, and Ren came upon a blog about how to kill you in your sleep. I was terrified!” Jong Hyun gave the most scared shocking expression ever, and you giggled.

“Why are you scared for, Jong Hyun-ah? They’re jealous because I’m dating you. Yeah, fans are crazy, and we’re going to deal with it soon. Plus, they’re probably kids who doesn’t know how to drive. They’ll never find me, okay?” You assured him, but Jong Hyun was still paranoid.

“Did you know how worried I was, when that guy was trying to take you away? I thought that he was hired! Kids are smart now and days,” he made an angry face, and you flash a sincere smile at him.

“But if you come back to me, you’ll be protecting me more than what the break up did, am I right?” You asked. “Yes, and I can’t afford to lose you. You’re my life and my future,” Jong Hyun answered, and you both shared a kiss.

Baekho:

You don’t even know how long you’ve been sitting in the dark living room, but you couldn’t help and think about what happened hours earlier. Your loving boyfriend Dong Ho aka Baekho from boy band Nu’Est, had just ended your relationship of three years.

You didn’t even remember what brought up the topic for you two to argue, and slam the dishes down on the kitchen floor. By the time you knew it, Dong Ho was yelling from the bedroom, walked pass through the hallway, and out of the door with half of his stuff.

“I’ll be back in the morning for the rest!” 

Was the last thing he said, and the door slammed shut. 

As for you, you stood still in the cold dark living room, trying to imagine how and what went wrong. All you ever did was ask if he would like to eat dinner. Then hell broke loose somehow, and you never thought of seeing such an angry Dong Ho.

~~~~~~5 weeks later~~~~~~

You had just reached home from your daily jog in the morning, and soon saw Dong Ho rushing up to you like a maniac. He didn’t care for your salty sweat, and just embraced you tightly in his arms.

“Yah, yah! What’s going on?” You asked in a confused state, and then pushes him off of you. “Are you okay? You’re not hurt, are you?” His questions were by far weird, but you were still mad about what happened days ago.

“Why are you worrying for? We’re not together anymore, remember?” You asked back, and walked towards the kitchen to fetch water. “I am worried! I’m worried every single day,” Dong Ho answered, and then takes the water from your hand first, and tasted it.

“Uhmm, just what are you doing?” You asked, and then sees Dong Ho placing the water back in your hand. “I’m checking to see if that water is poisoned,” he answered, and rolls his eyes at you.

“Okay, what’s going on?” You wondered, as Dong Ho was acting quite suspicious. “Nothing,” he mumbled nervously, and you sighed. “Fine,” you shut your refrigerator door, and was about to walk away, when Dong Ho spoke up.

“Anti-fans are out to get you. After we both went public, they wanted to get you. Crazy fans wanted to hurt you badly, and I got really scared. So I came home that night, and purposely caused a stupid scene. I thought that maybe breaking up with you like that would be best for us. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get over it, and forgiving myself wasn’t easy. Breaking up wasn’t protecting you, because it was hurting you. I then rushed back to see if you’re okay and alive, as some anti-fans were talking about poisoning you and such,” Dong Ho finally gave out an explanation.

You gave him a small smile, and leaned in to peck his cheek. Dong Ho was shocked by it, and squeezed your hands. 

“Please don’t hate me for slamming your dishes, and causing such a dumb argument,” he pleaded with puppy eyes, and you chuckled. “Silly, why would I? I love you too much for hating you. But next time, talk with me before doing anything like this again, okay?” You demanded, and Dong Ho nodded his head.

“Of course,” he replied, and kissed your lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody OH MAN, i am sleepy. zzzZZZZ. lol. sorry if this wasn’t the best or what you wanted for the request. BUT I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT, Candykhaingmar. Thanks for requesting! XD