Ricky Thought You've Been Neglecting Him

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“I don’t know, guys. She’s just not texting or calling me back,” Ricky pouted, as he hung out at the dance room practice with his hyungs. “Well, well, well, isn’t it weird that she’s the not the one bothering you this time?” L.Joe teased, and Ricky scowled at him.

“Hey, hey, stop messing with the young one,” Chunji told L.Joe, as he came and sat by Ricky. “I mean, she replies here and there, but it’s only one or two words. Does she not like me anymore?” Ricky was concerned, and scared of losing you.

“Wait a minute, isn’t it your one year with her today?” Maknae Changjo asked about the anniversary date, and Ricky nodded his head. “Yeah, and after telling her yesterday that our dinner plan will be cancelled…she’s been ignoring me since this morning,” Ricky sighed once more.

“Then go to her,” Leader C.A.P announced. “Leader…” Ricky wasn’t so sure if that would be great. “You’re worried about her, aren’t you?” C.A.P questioned. “Of course, but I can’t ditch you guys either,” Ricky replied, unsure about taking a leave in the middle of practice.

However, the members all ushered Ricky to come see you. Check up on you if you’ll be fine, and spend the entire day with you. 

“Jagi? Jagiya,” Ricky poked his head inside the small apartment you both shared. “Jagiya,” he calls once again, whilst stepping inside now.

After hearing his voice coming closer, and the door shut, your eyes widened.

“You’re not supposed to be here yet!” You stormed out of the one bedroom you both own, and Ricky raised an eyebrow. “Why not?” He asked without understanding why. “Because…because…aren’t you supposed to be practicing?” You stuttered, and Ricky dropped his shoulders after a huge sigh.

“Are those flowers for me?” You pointed at the yellow tulips, which Ricky held in his hands. “Not until you tell me why I’m not supposed to be here,” Ricky hid the tulips behind his back, and you rolled your eyes.

“Follow me,” you said, as you lead him to the bedroom. “What’s going on?” He grew worried, not understanding why you’re having him follow you. “Will you just hurry up?” You giggled, and then waited for him in the hallway.

“Will it scare me?” Ricky gulped, and you face palmed yourself. “It’ll surprise you,” you gave out a sarcastic laugh, and opened the bedroom door. “It’s so dark inside,” he whined like a kid, and you laughed.

You flicked the lights on, and Ricky gasped in shock. 

“Oh my, jagiya,” Ricky was stunned at the work you had made. “It’s nothing much,” you murmured, as you blushed.

There were the polaroids pictures of both you and Ricky taped onto the bare white wall, in which you wanted to cover it up with posters. On the other side of the wall, there were souvenir tickets of the places he had taken you to.

The room was finally decorated cutely, in which Ricky was just so stunned. You then walked over by his side, and pecked his left cheek. Ricky turned to face you, and cupped your face for a soft kiss on the lips.

“And to have think that you were neglecting me the entire day,” he muttered afterwards, and you smiled. “I didn’t want to bother you, so I thought about decorating the blank walls finally,” you replied back.

“You got me so worried,” Ricky said, and then tapped the tip of your nose. “Well, do you like it?” You questioned about the room. “I love it, and I love you,” he answered with a sincere smile, and you blushed.

“I love you too,” you replied back, and kissed Ricky back this time.

©kpopchipmunkparody A Ricky scenario requested by mblaq_lover12. :) I decided to kind of used a scenario that happened in real life between my guy friend and his girlfriend. It was so funny when he came to find her decorating his room with their pictures, and got all jolly soon after. LOL! I hope ya enjoyed this one! XDD