When A Girl is Crazy For Chen

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Hey!” It was definitely your best friend Kang Rae Mi, who greeted you with a cheeky smile. “Morning,” you greeted her with a sarcastic smile, when her jolly attitude pushed your backpack, along with your back.

“Sorry, did I spill your coffee?” Rae Mi apologized, and pointed at the tiny spill on your hand. “It’s okay,” you replied shrugging, and she knew that you were faking it. “I’m really sorry, I didn’t see you holding your coffee,” she whined, and you laughed.

“Kang Rae Mi,” the school’s most trash talker Jung Hee Sung, called out to your friend, whilst you rolled your eyes. “Y-y-yeh!” Rae Mi ran up to her obediently, as you stood by the school’s entrance waiting for your friend. 

After a few minutes that seemed like hours rolled by, Rae Mi came running back to your side with a faint smile. You glared at the other girl, and she just gave you an annoying smirk, as she kills her cigarette with the snow. 

“I don’t know why you talk with that ,” you rashly badmouthed the Hee Sung. “Shhh! She has minions around. Don’t say that!” Rae Mi tried covering your mouth, but you pushed her aside. “What does she what you want to do this time?” You were concerned for Rae Mi, as you know that Hee Sung is using your smart brain friend to do dirty work for her.

“Don’t worry about it,” like Rae Mi always replies, and then ditches you to her first class. 

It’s always been like this ever since college had started. You and Rae Mi were the closest friends since middle school, and she never once hid anything from you. However, when college life came along, Rae Mi seemed to start hiding things from you, and making up lies. 

You were almost like her sister, so of course you’d know when she lies.

Then you started seeing Rae Mi hang out with that Jung Hee Sung, whom you despise. She’s done nothing, but ruinparticularly everyone’s lives. You even remembered one time, where Hee Sung made this kid in art class cry alive for his mother. 

Were the professors there? No.

Did any kids try to help? Heck no.

Everyone was scared of her, but you weren’t. You wanted to pound the living out of that , but your life was depending on it. You weren’t the high school kid you once were, who just get in a slight trouble and get away. You’re in college, and has become of age.

Get yourself in trouble, and your life is over.

*Buzz buzz*

Your cellphone snapped your thoughts, and you quietly pulled it out from your pocket without getting caught.

[Message sent from: Rae Mi]

Hi! So we’re staying after school tonight, and watching Kim Jongdae’s audition for his spot in the talent show.

[End of message]

You wriggled your eyebrows, and confused as to who was thisKim Jongdae. You’ve clearly never heard of him before, and for sure never even seen the guy ever. You just gave her a quick reply of saying, ‘okay’, and ended the message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after school finally, and you were at the auditorium waiting for Rae Mi. You hadn’t seen her come by at all, so you plopped yourself down on a chair near the front. You saw quite some familiar faces entering inside, as some chattered loudly behind you.

Just then, Rae Mi speedily ran down the aisle and sat in her judging chair next to the other judges. Yeah, Rae Mi is one of the responsible kids this year for the talent show before a the new semester, so she’s judging alongside with four other kids, and two teachers.

Half the students that auditioned bored you to do death, but Rae Mi would turn her head around to seek for approval. You’d just shake your head no, and she gives you a slight pout, then back to judging. 

A couple of the talents made you laugh aloud, as the others just remained giving you the poker face again. You were about to text Rae Mi about leaving, when the teacher announced the last student up for the talent show; Kim Jongdae.

You sat up straight, and looked up at the guy, whom was dressed casually with a pair of nerdy glasses on. You chuckled at how nervously he his bottom lip, and cleared his throat loudly into the microphone. 

Suddenly, the kid’s voice actually turned out to be a masterpiece, in which you never thought of being. He hit the high notes clearly better than anyone could have in the ancient of histories. When Jongdae came to a stop, you heard multiple claps surrounding around you, and you too, started clapping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, what do you think of Kim Jongdae’s voice?” Rae Mi tried not to fangirl, as you can tell very much that she wanted to. “He’s good,” you answered, as you literally ran up to a rock sitting alone on the cement, and kicked it to the road.

“What do you mean by good? He’s not good, but skilled! Awesome, fantastic, buried with total hotness!” Rae Mi finally fangirled, and you couldn’t help but chuckled at her silly actions. “Sure, I guess,” you muttered faintly, and Rae Mi raised an eyebrow at you.

“Do you even know Kim Jongdae?” She queried, and you shook your head. “Nope,” you answered. “What? How in the world do you not know the Master of High Notes Kim Jongdae?” Rae Mi’s hands moved in motions, which caught me off guard into a huge laughter.

“I really don’t know him,” you said once again, and Rae Mi squinted her eyes at you. “Well, I’m going to make sure that you do know him!” She bellowed in front of you, and then drags you back to her place.

As the weeks passed, you’ve done nothing, but got to know about Kim Jongdae through Rae Mi. Well, she didn’t formally introduce you into him or anything, but showed you pictures of him on the school’s website. You personally thought that it was illegal, but Rae Mi slapped your silly thoughts away.

Just five days away from the talent show, and you found yourself always waiting for Rae Mi after she gets done preparing props and sometimes you’d help out also. Jongdae would sometimes appear here and there, when the stylist needs to know his clothes size for his stage outfit.

You found him stealing glances of you at times, and you were sure enough that he’d wink once at you. But you flushed the idea of him trying to flirt with you out of your mind, and continued to help Rae Mi with the props.

“So I see that you’ve eyeballing at him,” Rae Mi teasingly nudged your arm, as she smiled a cheeky one at you. “Psh, I haven’t,” you rolled your eyes at her, and she gurgled. “Chen is a great guy, you know,” Rae Mi continued on, and you raised a brow at her.

“Chen?” You were confused at who she’s talking about now. “Ah, that’s Jongdae’s stage name,” Rae Mi answered, and you nodded your head.

“Yah, Kang Rae Mi!” The annoying Hee Sung popped out ahead in front of both you and Rae Mi without notice, which pretty much freaked you out. “Excuse me, but what the do you want?” You crossed your arms in front of her, and she snickered at your attitude.

“Move aside,” Hee Sung roughly pushed you, and grabbed Rae Mi’s arm by force. “What the are you doing?” You yelled, but Hee Sung ignored you. “Let her go!” You grabbed Rae Mi back towards your direction, and Hee Sung sent you a threatening death glare.

“Hmph, you don’t have business with Rae Mi and I. So I suggest that you leave, nosy ,” Hee Sung spoke up, and anger rushed inside your body entirely. “Go boss someone else around, as Rae Mi ain’t your slave, wannabe boss ,” you retorted back, and Hee Sung rose a hand to slap you.

“Stop!” Rae Mi shouted, as she pulled you away. “Rae,” you looked at your friend, and she just motioned for you to leave. “Fine, you want to hear it too? I’ll make sure that everyone gets the message. If Rae Mi or your fugly self gets near my Kim Jongdae, I’ll slice your heads off,” Hee Sung threatened lastly.

Rae Mi gulped with fear, as you looked at Hee Sung and gave out a laugh. Hee Sung kept her death threatening glare at you, but you dropped to the floor holding your stomach, and laughed aloud.

“Crazy ,” Hee Sung muttered, before walking away.“Psycho stalker,” you purposely spoke loud enough for Hee Sung to hear, after you calmed down from laughing.

“What?!” She screamed flabbergasted by what she heard. “You heard me,” you smirked at her, and gave her a cocky grin. “I will rip that smirk off your face,” Hee Sung came running towards your way, and you scoffed at her stupid acts.

“I beg you to do it, as Jongdae stares from the school’s gate,” you replied, and Hee Sung stopped her tracks to turn around face the fate.

That’s when you and Rae Mi took the run for it. All you could tell yourself, was to keep running and never look back. God knows what that Hee Sung chick could do, as you barely even knew that kid Jongdae/Chen.

“You know that…just because you ran off…doesn’t mean that…your nightmare has ended,” Rae Mi spoke up trying to catch her breath, and you nodded your head. “I know,” you exhaled a reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody So not much of Chen is in here. LMAO! But there will be more Chen in the next part. I PROMISE! XDD This one here is for glennysabelle, as she requested for a Chen scenario. I gave out the most randomest one ever. XDD