Dance With Me [CHANYEOL mini-shot]

Wonderland With Your Biases

"Min Young-yah, you're taking too long!" her douche twin brother Baekhyun shouted aloud. "Hold your dang horses. Your boyfriend Chanyeol will be there, okay?" Min Young retorted back, and then she heard Baekhyun's loud steps climbing up the stairs.

"Yah, what did you say?" Baekhyun asked angrily, as he grabs your hairspray and points it directly at you. "Nothing," you replied, as you applied mascara on your eyelashes. "Prom is starting in 10 minutes. If you don't come outside in five, I'm gone," Baekhyun spoke infuriated, and then walks back downstairs.

Min Young mimicked her brother's voice, and then walked downstairs after him. As soon as she got outside, Baekhyun slowly pulled out of the driveway. "Hurry it up, will ya?" Baekhyun said with annoyance. "Tch," Min Young snickered, as she got inside the car.

When they both reached prom, Baekhyun eventually ditched his sister to where his friends were, and Min Young went to look for her friends. 

"Hey Min Young," her friend Hannah and Jae Min greeted her. "Hey girls," Min Young greeted them back. "Let's take pictures!" Hannah shouted excitedly, as she pulled out her camera. "Oh, no, I'm bad with pictures," Min Young said, rejecting to have her picture taken.

"Oh come on, it's prom! You're finally in a lovely dress, nice make up, and your long hair is not straightened. Hurry up," Jae Min teased, and Min Young playfully punched her friend. "Fine, fine, but only one picture," Min Young said, and the girls rolled their eyes at her.

"Ey bro, you came pretty late," Baekhyun's friend Lay said, as Baekhyun shook hands with his friends. "It's all my sister's fault," Baekhyun muttered, as he stood up straight and looked at the dance floor. "Searching for girls, greasy bacon?" Baekhyun heard his friend Chanyeol's deep voice asking from the entrance.

"Hey, you came late too!" Baekhyun said with laughter, and Chanyeol they both shook hands. "This is it, prom," Chanyeol said, as he sighed. "Yep, just like the movies. Find the perfect girl for one night, then off to college after graduation," Baekhyun joked, and their friends all laughed.

"You're sick," Chanyeol said shaking his head. "Anyways boys, let's become men tonight and not stand around. Let's get the party started," their other friend Kris said, and the boys all nodded their heads.

Bumping sick music played, and majority of all the classmates were dancing on the dance floor. Chanyeol wasn't feeling the aura much, as he preferred to meet everyone at the after party instead. 

"This is my song! Gimme That by Chris Brown is playing! Woot!" Hannah shouted aloud, as she grabbed Min Young and Jae Min's hand, as she led her friends to the dance floor. "Okay now Hannah, you sure you're not drunk?" Min Young joked. "Maybe I am," Hannah answered with a loud laughter, as she started jamming to the beat.

Min Young laughed at how her friend was really into the song, which was not really Min Young's thing. "I'm thirsty, I'll be back," Min Young told Jae Min, as she walked to where the food table was. Chanyeol also excused himself from his friends dancing group, and went to grab some fruits.

"Sorry," the two apologized, when they accidently bumped into each other. Min Young looked up, and chuckled as it was Chanyeol. "Min Young?" Chanyeol asked in confusion. "Yeah, hi to you too," Min Young greeted him. "Oh my god, I didn't even recognize you," Chanyeol said in shock, as Min Young giggled.

"Surprise," Min Young sarcastically said, as she grabbed a cup and poured some punch in. "Haha, nice, you don't look like yourself," Chanyeol awkwardly replied. Min Young tilted her head to the side, as she didn't know whether to take it as a good thing, or bad thing.

"Well, I'll just take it as, I don't look like Baekhyun today," Min Young said, and then turns away. Chanyeol scratched his head, as he tapped his foot on the ground with the beat. "You're not dancing?" Min Young asked over the loud music. "I just arrived, so maybe I'll dance later," Chanyeol answered, and then let out a yawn.

"Oh , BEAST MODE!" Baekhyun screamed, and everyone on the dance floor started jamming. "Let out the beast!" Everyone sang while dancing. Min Young bobbed her head up and down with the beat, as Chanyeol looked over at her.

"Want to dance?" He asked her. "I'm not a dancer much," Min Young answered, and Chanyeol cackled. "You'll be fine," he told her, as he grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor.

Chanyeol found an empty spot, and started dancing with like his charismatic self. Min Young clapped as she swift her shoulders from side to side. "Come on," Chanyeol told her with a smile, as he pulled her close up to him. Min Young then started rolling her body, as she got closer to Chanyeol.

"Don't be scurred~" Chanyeol sang, and Min Young laughed. Chanyeol then danced around Min Young who rocked from side to side. He turned into his beast mode, and then everyone started chanting out  for Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" 

Min Young then stopped Chanyeol who faced in front of him, and she grabbed his tie as she pulled him close. She turned around for her back to face him, and slowly went down and picked herself back up quickly. With both hands on Min Young's hips, Chanyeol moved along with her moves.

"Oh snap, HOT COUPLE!" Their young friend D.O shouted aloud. 

The song ended and a slow song started to play. Min Young and Chanyeol laughed together, and right when Min Young was about to walk away, Chanyeol held her wrist. Min Young glanced at Chanyeol, and he motioned her to go back to him.

"Eeek!" Min Young heard her two friends squeal. Min Young laughed shyly, as she placed her hands on Chanyeol's shoulders. Chanyeol had his hands on Min Young's hips, as they both danced together on the slow song.

"For a thousand years, I've been waiting for you~" the song played ever so soothing, as you and Chanyeol looked deep into each other's eyes.

"I know that we never really talked much, but thanks for dancing with me," Chanyeol started a conversation. "Haha, yeah, any time," Min Young replied, and then it got silence and awkward again. 

"So, will you go to the same college like your brother?" Chanyeol asked. "Maybe not, since I'm more interested in other things," Min Young answered, and they both let out a tiny laughter. "I heard that you'll be roommating with Baekhyun though, right?" Min Young asked, and Chanyeol nodded his head.

"Well, have fun being with a no brainer," Min Young joked about her brother, and Chanyeol cackled. 

The song ended, and they both pulled apart. Before walking back to their group of friends, Chanyeol and Min Young glanced at each other, and smiled.

"Would you like to go somewhere else and have a chat?" Chanyeol asked. "Sure, I would like that a lot," Min Young answered, as she and Chanyeol held hand in hand walking out of the school building.


 

Hahahhahahaah i love this derpyeol. :3 CHANYEOLLLLLLLLLLL! <3