kris apologizes, and wants you back. [part 2. of you and kris gets heated into an argument…]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

The morning came along, and you looked at the four dresses you had made, during the three months give time before the runway show.

However though, you didn’t seem too bright or excited anymore. Kris’ words kept burning inside your head, and what if he was right?

Your sense of fashion just , and you should just quit on trying to be a fashion designer.

“Ughhh! my life,” you quietly groaned to yourself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kris and the rest of the EXO members entered with the backstage passes you had given them, as your friend and other people there recognized the boy immediately.

“Hi guys! You’re all here pretty early,” your friend greeted them, and Kris showed no emotions. “Yeah, we are here for our favorite fashion designer. Where is she?” Luhan asked with cuteness, and your friend bit her bottom lip.

“Uhmm… Professor Lim is still talking with her over the phone,” your friend answered, as she sheepishly scratched her nape. “What do you mean?” Chanyeol asked.

“Well, suddenly…she decided to drop the runway. She had the model pick up the dresses, and then told Professor Lim to take over the dresses,” your friend had explained.

All eleven boys eyeballed Kris, and guilt rushed over him entirely. 

“Okay, maybe I shouldn’t have offended her. It was my fault, but I didn’t mean to. I seriously didn’t know what got over me. I’m sorry for the hundredth time, guys,” Kris apologized to his friends.

“You should apologize to-“

“She’s not coming! I can’t convince her anymore. Ugh! Oh the lord, after what I had to put her through. Why would she just suddenly blurt out saying that fashion isn’t her anymore? She’s pure talented! A work of art!” Professor Lim yelled out in frustration at your friend.

“I’ll bring her here!” Kris shouted, and everyone stared at him. “Well if you can, bring her here in twenty minutes!” Professor Lim was counting on Kris, and he dashed out to your apartment.

Unfortunately, you weren’t at home. You were standing outside of the boutique store you had bought the beautiful red dress from, which was supposed to be wore at the runway show afterwards. 

Sighing to yourself, you entered inside. Apologizing to the clerks, you refunded the dress. They understood, and returned your money back quickly.
 
You were walking down by the food stands, as you held a cup of water in your hand. All you could think of was, food, food, and more food. Right when you were going to eat your fish cake on a skew, you heard a loud commotion being caused.
 
Curious as wanting to know what’s happening, you rushed over to the scene. Upon coming up to the scenery, you saw Kris being surrounded by fangirls. 
 
“Hey, hey! Give him some space!” You shouted at the fans, as you tried not to be rude. However, they didn’t care listen to you. So without any ideas left, you grabbed hold of Kris’ hand, and ran off to any direction possible.
 
The fangirls were still screaming, and you couldn’t find a way out of the streets. Praying that you would just find a random hiding spot, you pulled Kris inside an abandon building, and hushed him quiet.
 
Both of you heard the fangirls screaming away to another direction, and you sighed in relief. You two looked at each other, and then started laughing.
 
“Why are you out without disguises?” You asked him. “I kind of forgot…” Kris scratched his head, as he gave a small reply. “How can you forget, dummy? I always told you to never go out without a disguise,” you laughed at him, and then took off your scarf.
 
You walked up to Kris, and wrapped it around his neck. You made a face at him, as everyone would still recognize the person as Kris, since he had his shiny jacket on.
 
“What about you?” Kris asked, as he held onto your scarf. “I’m fine,” you replied, and then sighed a little. “Why are you out in public?” You were curious. “To look for you,” he answered honestly. “Oh, why so?” You wanted to know.
 
Kris stared down at the ground for a couple of seconds, and then looked up to give you a small smile. 
 
“I was wrong about what I said yesterday, and you were right. If I can take back those words I said to you, I would,” Kris explained very little, and you crossed your arms. “And just what exactly were those words?” You , as a smile spread across your face.
 
“Your sense of fashion is flawless. I’m jealous that you can make fashionable clothes, okay? Plus, I envy those stupid clothes for getting your attention sometimes. I mean, you’re my girl…friend,” he mumbled the last part.
 
You looked down at your feet, as you didn’t even know if the both of you were still together. Last night supposedly meant that you both broke up, didn’t it?
 
“I’m sorry for slapping you,” you apologized, as you looked up at him and caressed his cheek. “I deserved it pretty much, since I did offend you badly,” Kris said, and you giggled. “Well, even though you said all those stuff to me, I think you’re right though. My fashion does ,” you spoke lowly of your work now.
 
“Okay, can you not go there? Your work is amazing. It’s the work of art. Nobody, and I mean it. Nobody can ever make such awesome clothes like you do. If we were to get a new coordi-noona, I’d pray that it’d be you,” Kris praised you, and the butterflies in your stomach started to tickle.
 
“But I can’t go to the fashion show looking like a piece of crap,” you said, as you looked at yourself. “You’re cute the way you are, which is why I loved you so much. Please, no need to dress high and mighty for anyone. You’re perfect,” Kris complimented, and you blushed. 
 
“Thanks,” you couldn’t stop blushing, as you smiled widely. “I’m really sorry for what happened yesterday, but I can’t bear to lose you. You’re my everything, and I need you,” Kris confessed. “I’m sorry too,” you apologized back, and Kris embraced you in his arms.
 
“I love you,” he whispered. “I love you too,” you said back. 
 
Kris then kissed your forehead lightly. 
 
“Let’s get to that fashion show!” You tell him, and the both of you interlocked your fingers together, as you both ran to the show.
 

©kpopchipmunkparody Ehhh…MY 2ND PART WASN’T THE BEST. :\ LOL. But I hope you all still enjoyed it! XDD Plusssssssssss!!! Don’t forget to request for any random member from any boy bands. :)