Ren Catches You Reading Super Junior Fanfics

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Hehehe…Hahaha…OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHAAH!” Your giggles burst into loud laughter, as you sat in front of your laptop. “Kiss her already! Kiss her right now!” You screamed at the fic you read, as you were hoping for your favorite Super Junior member to just kiss the main girl he’s paired up with in the story.

Min Ki had just stepped inside your apartment, and soon heard your boastful laugh. He chuckled at your hyperactive energy. Instantly, Min Ki kicked off his shoes, and tip-toed quietly towards your bedroom.

“What is this? Gahhh! What is going on?” You whined at your laptop, noticing that the story isn’t quite complete, and the author had left you on a cliffhanger. “Gosh, I’m just going to read the other chapter again. Hahaha,” you were talking to yourself once more, and Min Ki silently laughed from behind.

He poked his head inside the bedroom, and slowly crept up behind you. Squinting his eyes a bit, Min Ki read the bold font letters placed inside the laptop screen. Unfortunately for him, you weren’t reading a Nu’Est fanfic. 

For a moment there, Min Ki felt a tad bit jealous. He thought that you were his one and only bias, and that Nu’Est is your favorite band. 

“Yah! Don’t scare me like that!” You screamed in shock, after turning around to find your beloved idol boyfriend standing behind you. “Sorry,” he mumbles an apology, and then exits out of the room.

You were dead on confused as to why he acted that way, since he usually throws his arms around you and shower you with kisses.

“Ren?” You called out, using his stage name. “Hm?” He sighed a bit, giving you a quick head nod, as he sits down in the living room. “Bad day?” You tried keeping the questions short, since you didn’t want to sound annoying.

“Nah, it was a fun day,” Min Ki answered with a tiny smile. “Then why are you looking gloomy?” You kept on wondering, as you tried reading the expression on his face. 

“Is Nu’Est not your favorite band?” Min Ki blurted out the question. “What?” You were confused at his question. “Aren’t I your bias?” He continued with the questions. “Ren, why are you asking me this all of a sudden?” You asked, giggling a bit.

“It’s just…I caught you reading to a fanfic of Super Junior sunbaes, and not mine or Nu’Est’s. No, I’m not saying that you can’t, it’s just…I’ve seen your history once, and they’re mostly Super Junior,” Min Ki answered quietly.

You looked at your boyfriend in disbelief, as you just wanted to burst out laughing. He was definitely jealous, all right. 

“Are you jealous?” You asked, and raised an eyebrow to . “What? No!” He denied it immediately, and you laughed aloud. 

Quickly, you jumped in front of him, and grabbed his face up close to yours to smooch him on the lips. Min Ki’s eyes widened in shock at your sudden doing, and you giggled with light shades of pink showing on your cheeks.

“You don’t have to be my bias, because you’re my boyfriend. I read Super Junior fanfics, because they are the first boy group I got into back in the days. Plus, I love Nu’Est a whole bunch more, than the rest. Don’t worry about a thing, you silly man. Jealous over a fanfic, haha,” you finally gave out an explanation, and Min Ki blushed madly at his lame jealousy.

“I’m sorry,” Min Ki sheepishly scratched his nape, as he apologized. “It’s okay, Min Ki oppa,” you replied, and then kissed him on the lips.

=======================

©kpopchipmunkparody OMG REN, YOU’RE JUST STILL TOO BEAUTIFUL! LOL. Their comeback and dance amazes me so much, I wanna learn!!! XDD But I must now go poop. lol