You Want to Breakup, But He Refuses [Nu'Est Vers]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

JR:

You slid your right hand out of his left, as you had just broken up with him. Jong Hyun stared at you in disbelief, not understanding why you would suddenly want to end your lovingly one year and three months relationship.

“Is it the company? Are they making you do this?!” Jong Hyun finally spoke up, after you had told him that you wanted to end the relationship. “No,” you answered quietly without a stutter.

“Then why are you breaking up with me?” Jong Hyun demanded for an answer, as he roughly grab you by the shoulders. “Answer me!” His voice roared with anger, and you turned to look at him with tears threatening to fall.

“My parents…” you were going to explain, but then your cries in which you battled within came gushing out. “No. No. Please don’t cry,” Jong Hyun in his breath, and hugged you tightly in his arms.

“Jong Hyun…it’s over,” you cried aloud, as he embraced you warmly in his chest. “It’s not over unless I agree to it. Did I say that I had agreed?” Jong Hyun wasn’t easily letting you go, but like you had first said, your parents.

“I can’t…be with…you,” you were literally choking your tears, and Jong Hyun shook his head. “Yes you can. You can, but you’re pushing yourself away. We are made for each other,” his voice cracked at the end, as he soon started to cry also.

“Jong Hyun-ah,” you pulled from his hug to look at him, and reached up to wipe the tears. “I won’t let us break up. I love you too much to let go of what we had,” Jong Hyun said this, as he held the hand which dried his tears.

“But my parents,” you said again, and Jong Hyun glanced away. “I’ll have a talk with them, and do my best with convincing. I can’t let you go out of my life,” Jong Hyun said lastly.

You then jumped back into his arms, as you both hugged each other and wiped the tears that streamed down your faces.

Aron:

Never wasn’t a part of the option, as now must be done immediately. You shakily breathed in and out, and entered inside the recording studio alone with seeing Aron.

There he was, your idol boyfriend Aron Kwak. The man who you loved for who he is, not what he is. However, he wouldn’t be your boyfriend for much longer, with the news you had bottled up inside yourself.

“Hey,” Aron greeted you with a genuine smile, and you smiled back also. “Are you okay?” He questions at your awkwardness, and you shook your head without a reply. “I’m almost done recording, and then we can get out to catch dinner, alright?” Aron said, and you lowered your gaze to the floor with a frown.

“I’m sorry, jagiya. If you’re hungry and don’t want to wait up, you can go ahead,” his voice was soothing as ever, and he definitely loved you dearly. “Actually,” you started out, as you can’t bear it any longer.

“What is it?” His smile was such a threaten, in which you couldn’t break it off, but you must. “I came to tell you that…” you breathed heavily, and Aron looked at you confusedly, “we can’t work out.”

The papers with the composed lyrics in Aron’s hand fell to the ground, as he stared at you in shock. 

“Ha. Ha. Ha. Hahaha! April Fool’s, right? You got me there,” Aron lets out a laugh, but you shook your head without a peep of laughter coming out of you. “I’m breaking up with you, Aron,” you said this, and hung your head low.

“But…why all of a sudden? Am I doing something wrong? Is it me? Is it because I’m never coming home on time? Jagiya,” Aron bombarded you with questions, and you looked away with your tears running down.

“I’m sorry,” you apologized, and turned around with your back facing him, as you wiped the tears. “You can’t just break up with me, and say you’re sorry. Why are you doing this?” Aron queried, and reached out to lightly grab your shoulder.

“Because Aron,” you started out, trying your best not to cry, “I am pregnant with your child. If the press knows about this, you and Pledis can be in danger with angry mob of fans. If I disappear now, you’ll be okay.”

Again, Aron stared at you in shock, but pulled a smile on his face. You were confused as to why he was happy, but continued on crying.

“Pabo, this is my child. Your child. Heck, our child. If you disappear, would I be happy? Would the members be happy? You think that Pledis wouldn’t be thrilled to have an addition of a Nu’Est junior to the family? Forget what the fans think. They always want us on Hello Baby anyways. Listen to me, I won’t let us end. We may be young parents now, but please let me a part of this child’s life,” Aron’s words quickly stole your heart, and you hated him so much for this.

“Thank you, Aron. I love you so much,” you replied, and hugged him. “No, thank you for not leaving,” Aron responded back, and pecked your head.

Ren:

You held the papers in your hands unbelievably, as you crumbled them up angrily. You didn’t like the thought of people blackmailing your relationship with Nu’Est’s maknae Ren, in who you prefer calling his real name, Min Ki.

It wasn’t your fault that out of the millions women Min Ki ran into or saw, he chose you. But receiving death threats and stupid blackmail letters were eating you up inside. Sometimes, you don’t even feel safe walking out of your house.

You wonder at times, thinking why must Min Ki be the most popular member? Then again, if he wasn’t, he wouldn’t have lots of loving fans. Fans who’ll care for him, fans who actually accepts you in being his girlfriend, and fans who wants you both to get marry and have kids.

However, you shook your head away from these thoughts. Knowing about the psychotic fans, who thinks they love Min Ki can kill you to get him, are probably sitting outside your front door. 

Curling into a ball and hugging your knees as you cried, you made a choice. Pledis didn’t give you an option, but instead told you to be careful. You loved the fact that Pledis weren’t pushing you to breakup with Min Ki, but you had to. 

You must.

“Min Ki-ah,” your voice was raspy, rather yet, dried out from crying. “Hey, I can’t talk to you right now. Can I call you later?” He sounded nervous, and most of all, you could hear the loud reporters asking about your status with him.

“I don’t think you can…” you quietly said over the receiver. “What? I can’t hear you,” Min Ki really couldn’t hear you, as the guards are doing their best to push these reporters and fans out of his way.

“I’m breaking up with you,” you said loud and clear. “What?” Min Ki stood frozen in position, as he damn sure heard you. “It’s over, Min Ki. I don’t want you to live like this anymore. I’m sorry,” and with that, you hung up, also shutting your phone down.

You lay down on the couch in the dark, as the rain poured loudly outside. Lucky for you, none of your neighbors would hear your loud cries, since thunder roared out. You had broken off your two years relationship, in which you had thought was perfect.

You didn’t remember sleeping, as soon as your eyes soon fluttered open from the sound of your front door banging. At first, you thought it was just the thunder, but your door sounded like it was about to break down any moment.

Without even peeping inside the peephole, you unlocked your door without notice, and a drenched and cold body came to hug you. Just when you were about to push the stranger off, you recognized the scent immediately.

“Min Ki,” you whispered his name. “Don’t break up with me,” he begged, as the hug tightens. “But I already did,” you replied. “Did I approve of it? No. Therefore, you can’t,” he stubbornly responded back, and you looked at him in confusion.

“Why didn’t you tell me about the death threats? I could’ve fixed this. You know I hate it when you only try to be the one working our relationship. Let me be a part of you,” Min Ki said, and caressed your left cheek.

You felt your tears burning your eyes again, and threw your arms around his drenched body.

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry,” you apologized, as you held him. “It’s okay, shhh. I will never let anyone hurt you,” he softly said, and hugs you back also.

Baekho:

You were sure of it. You saw him. You had saw your loving boyfriend (well ex-boyfriend now) lip locking with another woman. You wanted to tell yourself that it was just for a music video shoot, or CF. But it wasn’t at all, as you saw them kissing inside the changing room.

You thought that maybe dating your idol boyfriend Dong Ho would be great. Your friends had warned you, but you didn’t care to listen. Oh how much you regret it, since you wished that you and Dong Ho never met. 

You wanted to go back to the beginning, when he was known as Baekho to you.

“Jagi, jagiya!” He was outside your front door, knocking uncontrollably, as he shouts out for you. “I know you’re inside. Please, open this door!” He begged aloud, and also knocks on your window.

You wiped your tears away, and sat still in silence. You didn’t want to interfere with Dong Ho. You didn’t wish to see Baekho. You prayed that none of them existed, and that this relationship of yours was a joke.

“Please, hear me out. Let me explain! I have nothing to do with that woman,” Dong Ho had brought her up, and spoken about giving an explanation. 

You were done. You were tired of it. They say there are explanations, but when you give them the chance, they just kiss and try to get you back. In the end, no explanation was given, because you’ve gone back.

“Will you listen to the young boy? My ears are bursting from his shouts!” The granny next door scolded you, as she started to shout alongside with Dong Ho. “Please, open the door,” Dong Ho begged again.

Finally, Dong Ho watched as the doorknob twisted open. He smiled at your figured, and quickly wiped the tears on his eyes. Before he can open his mouth to speak, you threw every belonging or gifts he has given you, right at him.

“Leave. I don’t know you, and you don’t know me. Get off this building, or I’ll call the cops,” you threatened him, and shut the door right after.

A few minutes later, you didn’t hear anymore knockings or shoutings. There was plain silence, and you sighed to yourself. He has given up, and probably left back to the dorms, you thought.

The next morning as you were about to leave for work, you opened the door to see Dong Ho sleeping out front. You gasped at what he wore, and how cold he must’ve been. 

“I offered him my place, but he kept rejecting. I’m sure that this young man really must want you instead of that woman,” the granny had also gotten out of her apartment also, and spotted you staring at Dong Ho.

You gave her a smile, and lightly woke Dong Ho up. He opened his eyes slowly, and grinned at the sight of seeing you.

“Come inside,” you invited him at last, and set him on the couch. “You’re burning a fever,” you tell him, as you felt his head being hot. “I don’t care. I deserve the fever, as it’s a punishment from God to have hurt you,” Dong Ho said, and you looked at him with your eyebrows furrowed.

“I’m sorry, jagi. I didn’t mean for the kiss to happen, I swear. She jumped herself on me, when I told her that I had a girlfriend. I threatened to have Pledis fire her, but she didn’t care. I swear that I never once tried to ever think about cheating on you. After the incident, I told Pledis I wanted that woman out and gone,” Dong Ho explained thoroughly, as you can hear the scratchiness in his throat.

“I guess I’m skipping work for today,” you sighed, and Dong Ho was confused at this. “What?” He didn’t understand that after his explanation, you would change the topic.

“I have to take care of my sick boyfriend,” you turn to give him a smile, and Dong Ho’s jaw dropped. “So you forgive me?” He questioned, sitting up a bit with the tiny strength he has. “Of course,” you said, leaning in to kiss him, but Dong Ho sneezed aloud instead.

“Maybe I should’ve slept at granny’s place,” Dong Ho muttered, and you giggled slightly. “You should’ve,” you replied with multiple laughter following behind.

Minhyun:

There are chances that you can get, and there are chances that you might not. So you grew afraid after finding out about the results. You couldn’t even take it easily, so how would Minhyun?

Then again, you thought to yourself and giggled, as a tear trickled down your cheek. He’s an idol and you’re just, well…you. You’re not shining with your name on an album, but Minhyun is. 

So if you were to die with this horrible cancer you had just found out about, Minhyun wouldn’t mind. He would have to move on with life as if you’ve never existed, and you’ll be reincarnated soon after, right? 

“Hey~” Minhyun’s voice soothingly sang out to you, as he walked inside the hospital room you were in. “How did you find me here?” You were hoping that he didn’t know about the news.

Not him. Anyone but Minhyun.

“The staffs said that you collapse suddenly after a bloody nose, so I rushed here after rehearsing was done,” Minhyun answered, not understanding why you were so jumpy. “Oh,” was all that came out of your response, and Minhyun was confused.

“Anyways, the doctor told me that you’re in a serious condition, and need lots of rests. So that left me thinking that, I’ll have to do laundry and cook for myself at home while you’re here,” Minhyun said with a heavy sigh, and you chuckled at his silliness.

“You’re not a kid anymore,” you smiled at him, and Minhyun laughed quietly. “Say, how about I just come sleep with you here? Home will be boring anyways, since you won’t be there,” Minhyun suggests, and sits down onto the empty chair next to your bed.

You glanced down at your hands, and then back at up at your boyfriend. You were nervous on how to break down the news to him. No, the news of you dying in possibly whenever, but the news of breaking up with him. 

“Minhyun, I-“

“I wonder what this button do,” Minhyun interrupted your words, as he checked out the buttons on your bed. “I think it just pushes the bed upward,” you answered him. “And this button?” Minhyun continued on questioning the buttons.

“Minhyun,” you stopped him again, as you wanted to get this over with. “I don’t know how you’re going to last resting in the hospital for a few days. The channels here are boring,” he scowled as he flips the channel regularly.

“Minhyun, will you listen to me?” You tried grabbing his attention. “Aish, the others said that they were going to be here,” Minhyun ignored you again, and looked back at the door.

“I’m breaking up with you, okay? There, I finally said it. I’m breaking up with you,” you blurted out impatiently, and Minhyun grew officially quiet. 

He didn’t peep anymore sounds, or did he look elsewhere. Minhyun remained his gaze down at the floor, and you were starting to feel uncomfortable.

“Is it because of your condition?” Minhyun murmured. “I’m fine, as you can see. But I just want us to end. I need some time alone, and someone who doesn’t always rely on their girlfriend,” you tried to sound harsh, but Minhyun raises his head up and chuckles.

“I know that you’re lying,” Minhyun said, as he turned his gaze slowly at you. “I’m not lying,” you replied sternly. “I’ve seen this in multiple Korean dramas. Don’t tell me that you want to break up because you have cancer,” he spoke up about your sickness.

You gasped at him knowing. Minhyun stared deeply into your eyes, once you turned your attention back at him.

“Don’t push me away, if you’re possibly leaving me. The more you do that, the more pain I feel. Please, spend your last living days with me,” Minhyun pleaded, as he reached out to hold your hand.

“But…I’ll be forgotten anyways,” you were starting to sob, and Minhyun shook his head. “You being forgotten? Never. You’re the girlfriend of Nu’Est’s member Minhyun. Why would you ever be forgotten? My fans will miss you. They will miss us,” he was slowly getting teary eyed, as he speak.

“No. No Minhyun. Don’t do this to yourself. Move on and find someone else,” you were pushing him away again, but Minhyun wouldn’t oblige. “How can I move on? I can’t force myself to just love someone, when I’m in love with you,” Minhyun stubbornly answers.

“You…you love me?” You were stunned to hear those words, as Minhyun has never said them before. “Of course, jagi. Each and everyday, seconds, minutes, hours. There has never been a time that I wouldn’t love you,” Minhyun responds with an assuring smile on his face.

“I…I…love you too,” you broke down into tears, and Minhyun stood up to hug you. “Shh…don’t cry. You’re still young, jagi. I know that you can get through this cancer. There are many ways, many chances. Even if you do or don’t make it, I’ll never leave your side,” Minhyun comforted you with loving words, in which you couldn’t ever ask for more.

“Okay, Minhyun. I too, will stay strong for us,” you gave in a reply, and Minhyun leaned in to kiss you on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody: ERMAHGERD. HORY SHET. *bawls my eyes out in these angst* Here you go, anon. I hope you love these, as much as I did. :) Thanks for requesting, and thank you so much for the patience of waiting.