Luhan and his morning kisses

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

You woke up to find Luhan by your bed, instead of sleeping on the computer desk. To your surprise, you snuggled up against his neck, and listened to his heart beat slowly.

Bump, bump, bump…

A tiny smile curved on your lips, as his heart beats were almost the sound of a music he’d randomly sing. 

“Are you awake?” Luhan tiredly murmured, as his right hand came up above you, whilst he rubbed his eyes. “Mm,” you slightly answered, but stood still on your spot.

You inhaled his sweet manly cologne, and drowned yourself in it. His smells are the sweetest thing ever, and you just love it.

“How come you’re on the bed today?” You managed to ask him, and Luhan chuckled. “Because I lost…again,” he answered, as he placed his chin on your head. “Aww, but my Lulu is the champion at everything,” you said, and Luhan moved his away to smile at you.

“So I’m your champion?” He asked with that smile still remaining plastered on his face. “You’re forever my champion,” you answered, and Luhan slowly moved towards your way.

He pecked your lips two times, and you pecked him back. (Luhan was a deer tease, lol) Then Luhan wrapped his arms around you, as he deepen the kiss on your lips this time.

Suddenly, you pushed him back.

“What’s wrong?” Luhan asked confusedly. “Morning…breath,” you giggled in embarrassment, and Luhan laughed. “Your morning breath are always fresh. No worries,” he told you sweetly, and continued kissing you again.

©kpopchipmunkparody



 

I LOVE LUHAN! <3 Hahahhahaha