When JR Asks You To Dance With Him

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

It was the Halloween ball, and everyone was dressed up in their awesome spooky, sparkling, creepy, dazzling, and fun costumes. As for you, you were wearing the plain hoodie ‘one of a kind’, as you were posing as GD. You stood out alright, and the people around would laugh at you when you passed by.

“Yah, I can’t believe I came to this party to get laughed at,” you mumbled at your friends, who were dressed up either as princesses, fairies, and plastic barbie dolls. “Well, it’s not ‘dress up as a celebrity’ party,” your friend Yuna sarcastically point out, and you slapped her arm.

“You know, someone has been eyeing over here at this table,” your other friend Minji said, as she pointed at two tables across from yours. “Oh my god, it’s JR!” The girls squealed maniacally, and you snickered. “It’s just JR,” you said, and you felt a couple of hard pushes from all four of your friends.

“We all know that you like him too,” Hana said, as she crossed her arms. “I do like him, I wouldn’t deny it. But like I said, it’s just JR,” you repeated the ending. “You’re not a loyal fan,” Bokyung said, as she shook her head.

You rolled your eyes at your friends, and walked up to the table to grab yourself a drink. Bobbing your head to the music, as you poured punch into your cup, you turned around to see JR walking towards you. Your heart raced, as you had no intentions of thinking that a busy scheduled kid like him would be at the school’s dance, but he made it after all. Plus, you had always crushed on him before he debuted, and really wanted to confess. Unfortunately, the day you were going to confess, was the day when he left for his career.

“Hey,” you tried to act normal. “Yo,” he greeted back, and then walks behind you to grab a cup. “Thirsty, eh?” You wanted to make a longer conversation. “Mmhm,” he just kept it simple and short. 

Feeling awkward, you just walk back to your table and find that your friends had all ditched you to the dance floor. Resting your hand onto your chin, as you played with your yellow wig, a hand was placed in front of you. You followed the trail, and found JR holding his hand out to you.

“Jin Young-ah…” you gulped at his breath taking smile. “Want to dance, young lady?” He asked, and you nodded your head steadily. “Sure!” You beamed, as you took JR’s hand, and he led you to the dance floor.

Perfect timing too, as a fast dance song was changed to a slow one. You made a disappointing face, as you wanted to see JR dance wildly on the dance floor. He saw your face, and chuckled at how cute you were. You quickly blushed, and JR pulled you close.

“Why the face?” He asked, whilst the two of you slowly moved with the slow song. “Nothing,” you lied, as you could barely say anything anymore. “Well, I adore your GD outfit,” JR complimented, and you chuckled. “Thanks, and I love how you’re dressed as a student from back in the days,” you complimented him back.

“Pabo, I’m dressed as the main character from Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” JR defended himself. “But all their outfits were the same,” you said in confusion, and JR chortled.

You couldn’t help, but stare at how adorable he laughs. You missed his laughs and smiles oh so much. Though you see it on the internet, it’s not same in person anymore.

“Hey, you okay?” JR asked you, as the slow song had stopped. “Oh, uhmm…Excuse me,” you replied, and then headed outside for fresh air. “Are you sure you’re okay?” You didn’t expect for JR to chase after you, and was shocked by this. “I’m fine, just got a bit too stuffy inside,” you lied, as you couldn’t breathe for staying by him.

“Oh, well, let me join you out here too,” JR said, as he came and stood next to you. “Okay,” you smiled widely. “Tonight is very beautiful,” JR spoke up, as he looked up into the sky. “Mm, it’s always very pretty here at night,” you replied with a childish tone.

Without noticing, JR had turned his gaze towards you and whispered, “you’re beautiful in every way.”

©kpopchipmunkparody AHHHHH MY FEELS FOR MY BBY JR FROM JJ PROJECT NEEDS LOVE. and i will love him. kekeke