Chanyeol Tells You Straight Up That He Likes You [part 2 of Your Friend Had You Give Chanyeol...]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

It’s been a week since you’ve last talked with your friend Ji Min, or seen Chanyeol around. Baekhyun and Sehun would chat with you here and there, but you’d always cut them off when Chanyeol was brought up to the topic.

At this very moment, you knew that maybe the two had already hooked up and got it on.

“Yo, are you okay?” Baekhyun asked you, as he nudged your shoulder. “Mm…I’m okay,” you mumbled quietly, as you were still staring into space. “So…what are you doing later tonight?” Baekhyun questions. “Probably stay home,” you answered.

“Come chill with us later then,” Baekhyun offered. “Oh, where at?” You asked. “At Suho’s place. He’s grilling later, since both his parents aren’t home tonight,” he answered you. “Okay, sounds cool. I’ll see you later then,” and you both bid goodbyes when the bell rang.

You walked up to your locker, and found Chanyeol standing there. He wasn’t just standing there, but seemed to be messing around with your locker. Startled that maybe he was trying to take something, you charged towards him.

“What are you doing, touching my locker without my permission?” You asked him with a stern tone. “S-s-sorry. I was trying to give you something, and it wouldn’t fit through the tiny holes,” Chanyeol apologized, as he hung his head low. 

Biting your bottom lip, you felt guilty for yelling at him.

“Anyways, here you are,” Chanyeol said, as he swung a tiny blue bag in front of your face. “W-w-why are you giving me this?” You asked, as you tried not to spazz around and take the bag. “Because I like you,” he answered without stuttering this time. “E-e-eh?!” You were shocked, hoping that this could just be a lie.

“What? Is it that shocking?” Chanyeol asked, and you nodded your head. “Well, I like you instead of your friend. So I really hope that you stop trying to avoid me like the past couple days, and join me at Suho’s barbecue,” Chanyeol explained, and you lowered your head down.

“Hi Chanyeol!” The tone of your jolly friend greeted him quickly, and your heart almost fell out. You had forgotten about her for a moment, when Chanyeol just confessed to you. How were you going to tell her?

“Gotta go now, bye!” Chanyeol said before shoving the tiny blue bag to you, and leaving without saying anything else. “I’m so glad that Chanyeol and I have been talking. It’s all thanks to you,” Ji Min bragged, as you gave her a small smile. “That’s nice,” was all that you can say.

“So what were you two talking about? Was it about me?” Ji Min asked, clasping her hands together. “Uhh…just a barbecue that’s happening tonight,” you answered truthfully, as you couldn’t lie to her. “Barbecue? What? Hmm…I wasn’t invited. Oh well, since he told you about it, it’s like inviting me too. Let’s go together!” She cheered loudly, and you just nodded your head.

“Oh yeah, Chanyeol oppa gave you that blue bag. What’s in it? Is it for me?” Ji Min asked, as she snatched it from you instantly. At first, you wanted to pull her hair and grab your bag back, but what can you do? Maybe Chanyeol’s confession was just a joke, and the bag was for her.

“Awww! It’s home baked cookies! Chanyeol cooks!” Ji Min squealed, and soon gobbled up the cookies without sharing any. 

Great, just ing great, you thought, whilst rolling your eyes away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you got to the barbecue, the guys greeted you comfortably like always. Plus, having other classmates there too, Ji Min seemed to have fit in just perfectly. However, Chanyeol wasn’t very pleased at how she came with you.

“Over here!” Sehun motioned for a seat for you, and you nodded your head. “I’m glad you made it,” Baekhyun sang, as he hands you a plate. “Thanks for inviting me,” you thanked him, and sat down on the chair next to Sehun.

“Hey, that’s my seat!” Luhan pouted out of no where, and everyone laughed. “No worries, you can sit by me!” Xiumin said, and Luhan shrugged. “You have to share me sometimes too, baby,” Sehun joked, and Luhan started to fake cry. “It’s okay, I’ll just cheat on you with Xiumin and Lay,” Luhan said, and the crowd laughed.

“Chanyeol oppa!” Ji Min cheerfully walks up to him, and you ignored the two. “Oh, hey,” he sighed at her, as he glanced over at you. “Aren’t you guys glad it’s the weekends? I’m so happy, because I get to sleep in!” You joked with the guys, and a smile appeared on his lips.

“Oppa, would you like some of my meat?” Ji Min asked, as she was trying to share her meat with him. “Eh? Ahh…no thanks,” Chanyeol brushed her off, as he made his way towards the table, and sat down across from you. “But the meat is good,” Ji Min said, as she plopped down next to him. “I’m fine,” he mumbled, and then looks up at you.

At the same time, you too, looked at him. Both your eyes locked on each other for about a minute or two, and you were the first to look away. Still, you felt Chanyeol’s eyes burning holes through you.

“Excuse me, but I’m going to use your restroom, Suho,” you tell the man of the house, and walked inside Suho’s home. “Whew, that dang Chanyeol,” you muttered under your breath, as you entered inside the bathroom.

Throwing water on your face, and cooling yourself down, you thought about Chanyeol for a moment. Why is he acting so strange, and looking at you like never before? Or has he been looking at you in that way, and you just never noticed?

Exiting out of the bathroom, you bumped into a chest of someone’s. Quickly, you apologized, and looked up to find Chanyeol instead. He gave you a smile, and pulled you towards Suho’s room. You tried fighting him, but he pinned you up against the wall.

“Do you not like me?” Chanyeol asked, and you lowered your gaze. “Ji Min likes you…” you softly answered. “I’m not asking about your friend. I’m asking you,” Chanyeol shot back, and you stared at him. “I…Why are you asking me?” You tried to sound annoy, so that Chanyeol would just forget about you.

“I’m asking you because I like you. I told you already. I really like you, not your friend Ji Min. If I liked her, would I chase after you?” Chanyeol explained, and you stood there speechless. “Did you know how heartbroken I was, when I found out that the love letter wasn’t from you?” Chanyeol questioned, and you still didn’t say anything.

How would you have known that Chanyeol liked you too?

“I’m sorry,” only the apology came out, and Chanyeol scoffed. “I’m sorry that I like you too, okay? But how can I like you, when my friend does too? I had to give up my feelings,” you continued, and Chanyeol turned back to face you.

“Well, does she think about your feelings? If she understood that maybe you might one day like someone who she does too, she should let you have him too, right? Besides, I like you, not her,” Chanyeol remarked, and you just stood there staring deeply into those beautiful chocolate brown orbs.

“What will I tell her then?” You asked, not knowing how hurt your friend would feel. “Tell her that we are dating, because I wouldn’t want the woman I like be unhappy for the rest of her life,” Chanyeol answered, as he lightly brushes you hair back behind your ear.

“Chanyeol…” you whispered out his name, and he inched closer to you. “Shh,” and with that shush, he kissed you on the lips.

©kpopchipmunkparody OOOOOHHHHH WEEEEE MAMA! Hahaha. Chanyeol, oh Mr. Chanyeol. I love him. :3 LOL. If only… ):