Afraid That Leo Despises You

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Hi guys!” You cheerfully walked inside the dressing room of Vixx’s. “Oh, noona!” Hyuk was excited to see you, and rushed over to give you a hug.

“We are still changing!” Ravi shyly covers his top self, and you gave out a laugh. “Oh geez, you act as if I’ve never seen your body before,” you rolled your eyes at him, and Ravi just stuck his tongue out at you.

“Anyways, what did you think about our performance?” Hyuk questioned you. “Ah, I love it! You were all so incredible with the moves you all did,” you answered with a huge grin.

“I’m so hungry,” Ken spoke from behind you, as he walked inside the dressing room, being followed by Leo. “Hey,” you greeted the two boys, and Ken gave you a high five.

As for Leo (your super ultimate bias), he just gave you a blank stare and walked past your post.

“Well, I was wondering if you would all like to go eat out? My treat,” you offered, and thumb up at the boys. “Really?” N and Hongbin stood up from their seat. “Mm,” you nodded your head at the guys.

“Did the manager agreed to it?” Leo asked, and your heart skipped a beat at hearing his beautiful voice. “Yeh. I asked before offering,” you tried really hard to contain your feels.

“Let’s go eat!” Ravi shouted, as he placed an arm around your shoulder. “O-o-okay!” You cheered too, and took the boys out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Thanks for the meal,” Ken thanked you, and you chuckled. “Anytime!” You smiled, and playfully punched him.

Cheerfully chatting with the members casually, as you all made your way back to their dorm, you noticed how casual Leo was just being. It’s always like this though, and you didn’t mind much.

“Well, I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” you tell the boys, as you bid goodbye. “Bye!” They replied back, and Leo enters inside ahead.

Though you bias Leo a lot, you feel like he doesn’t take in any interest for you. It was fine though, because you get to work with them anyways, so it’s fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hi guys, I brought lunch,” you walked inside the dance practice room, and saw Ken dancing to Gangnam Style with Hongbin.

“Thank goodness, because I was starving. Manager hyung had us skip breakfast this morning, because Ravi was too slow at getting ready,” N pouted, and you punched him on the arm casually.

Leo walked inside the practice room with his towel wiping his forehead, and you flashed him a smile. Leo just stared at you blankly, and then went to sit by Ken.

“Eat up,” you tell Leo, and he just nodded his head. “So, how was America?” You tried to have a conversation with the guys. “It was so fun! The food there was awesome,” Ravi answered, and you listened to each member’s stories.

After listening to the wonderful stories of the members’ trip in America, they all went back to practicing. You then went back to work too, as your break came to an end.

When work came to an end finally, you walked to the vending machine and bought yourself a drink. Suddenly, the guys came across your mind, and you decided to buy drinks for the VIXX members too.

Knocking to the doors of the dance room, Leo came and opened it instead. You were shocked by his sudden appearance, as he doesn’t usually open the door.

“Hey, I was just about to leave, and thought I’d come by to give you boys’ some drinks,” you said, and showed the six bottle of drinks in your arms.

Leo opened the door widely letting you in, as he walked to pick up his towel on the floor.

“So…I see that you’re here alone,” you clasped your hands together, as you placed the six bottles on the floor. “Yeah,” Leo replied a short one.

Feeling like Leo didn’t want you there, you then said goodbye and decided to just leave. But before you made it to the door, Leo spoke up.

“Why are you treating us so nicely? You don’t have to impress us just to get close to us,” you turned to give Leo a confused look.

“What do you mean?” You didn’t understand what Leo meant by his question. “Buying us drinks, taking us out to eat, and always bringing lunch for us. You can stop, okay? We have people taking caring of us already,” Leo explained, and you were surprised at what he said.

“I’m doing this because you guys are like my brothers,” you tried to say, but Leo scoffed. “Cut it out. I know these types of girls like you. We had one before, and I’m not even going to try and believe you. Stop trying to get us into your web,” he gave you a cold stare.

Never for once, had you thought that Leo would speak in such an angry tone at you. All you wanted to do was be friends with the guys, as you love VIXX since their debut.

They were your favorite rookie boy band, and you were taken by surprise when you were hired to work for them. However, finding out that your ultimate bias Leo despised you, you couldn’t believe it.

“Oh, you haven’t left yet, noona?” Hyuk spoke from behind, as he and the members started entering inside one by one. “Ah, I’m just leaving now. Sorry to have bother you all,” you apologized, and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The past three days working without interacting with the guys, was definitely killing you. However, Leo’s words were still biting you, and you had decided that it’s best not to talk with them just yet.

“Noona~” Hongbin called for you, as he saw you buying a drink from the vending machine. “Hongbin-ah,” you were shocked to see him. “What are you getting?” He flashed you a smile.

As you were going to give him a reply, you saw Leo walking the same direction with Ken.

“I have to get back to work now. See you later,” you waved goodbye to Hongbin, and left the vending machine, forgetting your drink. “Ah, noona!” Hongbin called to you, but you were too far already.

“She’s been acting kind of strange lately,” Ken muttered, and Hongbin nodded his head with agreement. “You didn’t scare her off, did you?” Ken joked with Leo, and Leo just gave his buddy a tiny smile.

~

“Aish, how can I forget my water bottle? Now I don’t even have enough change to get a new one,” you mumbled to yourself, whilst looking at a different vending machine.

“Yeah, you forgot to take it with you,” Leo’s voice was heard from down the hall, and you looked up to find him holding the water bottle you had bought from downstairs.

“Leo…” you lowered your gaze. “Here,” Leo said, and you raised your head up to see the bottle flying towards you.

Quickly, you caught water bottle and saw Leo giving you a smile.

“Thanks,” you bowed, and then turned your heel around to leave. “Hey,” Leo called to you, and you stopped midway. “Yeah?” You turned back to look at him.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you the other day. It’s just; I don’t want another crewmember trying to hit on any of us. The last one that got fired, she pretty much hurt Ken, and I was afraid that you might do the same,” Leo explained for his behavior, and you then nodded your head understanding now.

“I promise that I will never hurt you or the boys. You’re all very special to me, and with what that last crewmember did is plain wrong. Though I don’t exactly know what happened, I assure you that you can trust me. Plus, I will stop hanging around so much, so you won’t worry about a thing,” you tried giving Leo your biggest smile.

“Uhmm, okay,” he replied shortly like always, and you bowed before walking away.

After you had disappeared inside the elevator, Leo placed a hand over his chest. He felt his heart beating nonstop for you, and he didn’t understand why.

Was he falling for you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You weren’t casually hanging out with the boys again, but Hongbin and Ravi had invited you to their dorm because they’ve missed you. So you decided to prepare dinner, and Leo actually insisted on helping out.

“Thank you very much, but I could’ve just cooked on my own,” you tell Leo, but he just plainly shrugs. “Leo makes the best ramen noodles in the house, but noona makes it better!” Hongbin joked, which causes Leo to snicker.

“Hey, hey, be nice or else Leo won’t cook for you anymore,” you warned Hongbin, and the members laughed at him. “Are you walking back alone later?” Ken questioned, as he looked at you.

“Mm,” you nodded your head. “I can take you back,” everyone offered, and to your surprise, Leo was in on it also. “Uhh…Leo hyung can take you back,” Hyuk nodded his head, as Ravi agreed.

You sensed something was up, but brushed it off.

“Aish, I can’t believe that it’s raining,” you pouted at the sudden rain outside, and pulled your hood over. “It’s okay, I have an umbrella,” Leo replied, as he followed you out.

“Ahh, I’ll be fine with my hood,” you poked at your head, and giggled. “Just get under with me,” Leo said, as he grasped your hand, and had you stand under the umbrella with him.

Both your hearts started to race at the same pace, as none of you had spoken with each other on the way to your place. Leo’s hand remained holding onto yours, and you couldn’t be any happier.

“So…”

You both started at the same time, and soon fell into a tiny laughter.

“Thanks for the walk home,” you quickly spoke up first. “Ah, it’s no problem. You don’t live too far anyways,” Leo shrugged and smiled.

You couldn’t stop squealing inside upon seeing your angel’s smile.

“I hope you’re not upset with me,” Leo changed the subject. “What? Why would I be upset?” You were confused for a sec. “About how I was being protective, and kind of pushed you away from the members. I actually like having you around,” he answered.

“You do?” Your eyes grew huge at this. “Yes, I do so very much. I never meant to be so cold. Like I had said before, I was worried,” Leo tilted his head to the side, and chuckled a bit.

You then pulled his face towards your direction, and smiled at him.

“I can’t ever be upset at you, silly. You’re too amazing,” you replied, and tiptoed up to peck him on the left cheek.

====================

©kpopchipmunkparody OKAY OMFG. I did not expect this one to be THIS LONG. lol. but ermahgerd, LEO! <3333 I’m still laughing at his TEEN TOP SHAKE. lmao. One day, his shell will break. :) Thanks for requesting!!! XDD

Sorry for the slow updates. I’ve been trying to find a new job at this moment, as my current job . I am hoping to get working at this cafe store I love! It’s around my neighborhood, and I wish to get accepted. OKAY ENOUGH ABOUT ME. LOL.