Dance With Me, Says Chanyeol

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“I don’t know why you guys dragged me along for,” you pouted at your three friends, Jae Ha, Hae Ran, and Mi Jin. “Why not? You’re always stuck inside your home reading manga all day, and not even trying to come out!” Mi Jin strictly points her index finger at you.

“That’s because they make me happy,” you sarcastically gave a reply, and your friends all took turn whacking your head. “You’re going to this dance party no matter what,” Hae Ran said, and the girls pulled you to the mall along with them.

Your girl friends eventually had you buying a cute blue dress, which fell down over your knees. The blue dress was designed in a cute bubble type, and was also strapless. You of course, didn’t ever like being exposed much.

“Let’s curl her hair,” Hae Ran suggested, as she held the iron next to your head. “No, I prefer it being straightened. So that we can put it on her left side,” Jae Ha said, and smiled. “Then curl the bottom piece?” Hae Ran held the iron up.

“I have her make up covered!” Mi Jin butted in cheerfully, as she sat in front of you. “Guys, I’m not a doll…” you mumbled, but the girls ignored you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m going to get some drinks. Want more?” Suho asked the dazed out giant, Chanyeol. “Uhh…I’m good,” Chanyeol heaved a sigh, as he placed his empty hand inside his pocket.

“Someone doesn’t look like he’s having a good time,” Kai teased, and poked Chanyeol’s sides. “Yah, yah,” the giant scowled at the younger one. “That’s because you-know-whoain’t here,” Kyungsoo joined inside with the tease, and the kids laughed.

“That isn’t true!” Chanyeol bickered along, and his friends laughed even louder. “I doubt it that she’ll come,” Baekhyun said, after holding his stomach from laughing. “Oh, she will be here,” Chanyeol argued, and sips his drink. “Who says?” Sehun asked, and Chanyeol chuckled.

“Would you stop pulling me? I’m inside!” You yelled at all three of the girls, as Mi Jin and Hae Ran tugged on both of your arms, and Jae Ha pushed your back. “But you were hesitating from the car,” Jae Ha spoke up, and crossed her arms.

“I told you guys that I didn’t want to be here,” you huffed angrily, and glanced away. “Oh well, you’re here already. So let’s have fun and dance!” Mi Jin insisted, and tried pulling you towards the dance floor.

“What? I don’t dance!” You shook your head profusely, but your friends didn’t care. “Yes you do. We’ve seen you dance in your room before,” Jae Ha muttered, as the girls ushered you over to the flashing floor.

“I’m feeling thirsty!” You shouted over the music, when reaching in the middle of the busy crowd. “Geez, stop with the excuses,” Hae Ran pouted, and you gave her a sheepishly grin. “Be right back,” you left the dance floor, and walked over to an empty table.

“How is this even called fun?” You sighed aloud, and watched your friends dance away from afar. “Maybe because you’re not trying to enjoy yourself?” Your blood raced up to head, once you heard that familiar voice.

“You’re…uhmm…here too?” You stumbled over your words like an idiot, as you nervously face your long time crush, Park Chanyeol. “I am here with my friends,” he answered with a cheerful smile. “Nice,” you clutched tightly onto the end of your blue bubbled dress.

“Is anyone sitting here?” He managed to ask, and you shook your head steadily. “Go ahead if you’d want,” you answered, trying your best not to stutter. “I’d love to,” Chanyeol flashed his happy virus smile at you.

You were blushing like mad, and was actually really glad that your friends had invited you now.

“So why is it that you’re not enjoying tonight?” Chanyeol questioned, trying to stir up a conversation. “I don’t know. I’m just not really a party person,” you answered with tiny shrug, and Chanyeol chucked his head to the side.

“Yeah, I can tell. You don’t seem like one,” he joked, and you giggled lightly. “But you seem like one, so why don’t you go have fun and enjoy the night?” You ushered him, but Chanyeol shook his head.

“I think I like sitting down with you,” he answered, which got your heart beating even more. “Don’t joke around. I’m such a boring person,” you gave him a small smile, but his response was such a shock to you.

“Boring person? Tch! Have you seen yourself? You’re legitimately amazing! I love the way you draw yourself into something you love, and it’s really cute. Plus, you don’t ever care about the way someone views you,” Chanyeol blurted out, which got your face turning redder than a tomato.

“I’m sorry…did I say too much?” Chanyeol apologized, after noticing how quiet you are. “I…I had no idea that…you would notice me,” you tried your best not to stutter. “Well, not to be a creep or anything, but I have,” he nervously scratches a brow, and you glanced over at him.

Suddenly, a slow song decided to play, and Chanyeol reached out to hold your free hands.

“Would you like to dance?” He asked with a wide spread smile on his face. “Of course,” you too, smiled back with a huge grin, and walked to the dance floor with him.

As you leaned into Chanyeol’s broad chest, and held one of his hand, you smiled cheekily to yourself. Chanyeol on the other hand, gave your three friends a thumb up, for helping him out. 

Your three friends squealed with delight, as they saw how you and Chanyeol are finally manning up to one another. 

“Do you think she’ll hate us, when it’s exposed to her that it was a plan?” Mi Jin asked the girls. “Nah, she’ll love us,” Jae Ha replied, as she awed at both you and Chanyeol. “Well, knowing how she is. She will hate us first, and the love us afterwards,” Hae Ran said, and the girls continued on squealing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody A fluff and cute Chanyeol for SMIRKSWEETLY, as she had requested for one. I hope that this one was FLUFF AND CUTE like how you wanted. >___< hahha! i was having quite a difficult one, but i hope that you enjoyed it! XDD *continues on working the others*