Chanyeol and His Ways of Getting You Back! [Christmas Speshurrrr]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

The only noise inside your apartment that’s being heard has been the only clock hanging up on your wall. You wrapped your arms up against your chest, as you sat in the dark living room waiting for your idol boyfriend Park Chanyeol.

He was late.

Matter of fact, Chanyeol was more than just late. He didn’t even bother showing up at your apartment, or even replied to your texts and call you back. Though you’ve left him multiple unread text messages and voicemails, Chanyeol didn’t seem to care.

If he was working late, or not returning back on time, he’d usually tell you. Plus, this wasn’t the first time that Chanyeol had bailed out on you. Of course, understanding that he’s an idol, you didn’t mind.

Just how it was mentioned before, Chanyeol would always let you know that he wouldn’t make it on time for a date. However, this time Chanyeol didn’t bother. You grew impatient, and you couldn’t wait anymore.

You didn’t remember when you had started crying, but the tears had dried up on your cheeks. You weren’t feeling sad anymore, since anger came and brushed over.

You were furious.

Your favorite Swan Lake show was playing tonight of Christmas Eve, and you’ve been dying to see it. Asking Chanyeol, as he’s your first choice, to join with you on this event, he happily agreed and promised to be there for sure.

Chanyeol even made sure that he’d be home on time during Christmas Eve to watch Swan Lake with you, and then have a great Christmas special with you afterwards. You were excited, thrilled, and hoping that you’d get to have one the best Christmas ever.

You instantly snapped out of your thoughts, when you heard the doorknob twisting uncontrollably, and the door flung open. You turned your head around to face Chanyeol, and he was clearly there.

The only strange thing is, he seemed a bit tipsy. Did he drink?You were going to find that out right now.

“Where have you been?” You question Chanyeol, who finally shut the door behind him shut. “Does it matter?” His tone was sharp, but laughter soon followed after. “You’re late, did you know that?” You stood up from your seat, and fully faced him.

“So?” With that answer, Chanyeol chuckled with a hiccup following. “So?” You scoffed, not believing him. “We had a date planned tonight, Chanyeol. Did that not mean anything to you?” You asked him, and Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“Why is it that it’s always you, you, you? What about me, huh?” He asked out of the blue, which confused you. “It’s not always about me. We had tickets for Swan Lake, the show I’ve been dying to see. I asked you to go with me first, because you’re my boyfriend,” you explained, trying to get through his drunken head.

“Psh, maybe next time,” he exhaled, and you scoffed at your boyfriend for using leader EXO-M’s Kris’ line. “Maybe next time, like what Kris always say, okay?” Chanyeol shook you lightly, and smirked.

With your head lowered, and you biting your lower lip, you shook your head at him.

“What if there won’t be a next time?” You asked, now raising your head to face Chanyeol. “Wait, what do you mean by that?” Chanyeol was thrown aback by your question, and had seemed to be sobered up.

“Get out,” you didn’t stutter, and Chanyeol heard you clear enough too. “You’re breaking up with me?” He queried. “I said get out, Chanyeol!” You shouted at him.

He took a step back, and stared at you.

“Why?” Chanyeol’s lips shook, as he didn’t understand why you were breaking up with him all of a sudden.

“Did you know how lucky I was to actually get front seats row to watch Swan Lake live? Then you just suddenly bail out on me, when you could’ve just kindly reject my offer. I’m sorry; Chanyeol, but I can’t let this one slide. I can’t have anymore next time with you,” you explained calmly, and then turned around to your hallway.

“By the way, Merry Christmas,” you muttered, as the time reads 1:48 a.m. on your wall clock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a bright Christmas morning, as you awoke to your loud alarm beeping. Rubbing your tired eyes, and slipping on your robe, you made your way to the bathroom.

After your bathroom session, you walk out to the kitchen and made yourself some coffee. Heaving a loud sigh, you remembered about last night’s incident.

You had broken up with Chanyeol on Christmas Eve.

Sipping on your warm coffee, you decided to text your friends if they would like to hang out. But of course, your friends’ replies would end up like this:

“Sorry, I’m spending time with my family.”

“Maybe tomorrow? Because I am over at Tae Jun oppa’s family! ^^”

“Aww, I love you dearest, but I am spending Christmas with Jinyoung oppa.”

“Don’t you have Chanyeol? LOL!”

You wanted to kill your last friend, who had texted you such a trolling text. You tossed your cellphone away, and sulked on the couch, as you watched whatever played on the television.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol kicked the snow along the sidewalk, as he was walking down the streets of Seoul. He wasn’t very much in the mood to celebrate Christmas with the group, as he rather spends it with you.

He kept on sighing here and there, when he witnesses each couple holding hands and cuddling. Chanyeol knew what he had did wrong, and wanted to apologized for acting stupid last night.

Truth is, Chanyeol did very much want to watch Swan Lake with you. He had the perfect plans of picking you up thirty minutes before the show, so the two of you could warm up with some hot cocoa.

Then head on over to the Swan Lake play and cuddle beside you, as you tell him the beautiful story. After the play, Chanyeol wanted to start a random snowball fight. He remembered about how much you had wanted challenge him, and wished to fight against you.

When the snowball fight ends, Chanyeol wished to give you a piggyback ride home, settle down on your couch after a warm shower, and watch a romance movie.

It would’ve all happened, if the EXO members didn’t find out about the date, and . Baekhyun was the first to know, and joked to everyone about Chanyeol being locked down by you. The guys joined in with laughter, and Jongin, as a ballet dancer himself, gave out the loudest laugh.

Because Chanyeol was teased on about it, he decided to prove the guys that he is a man. He wanted to show off that you couldn’t keep telling him what to do, and make the choice for him.

Therefore, Chanyeol went out drinking the with EXO members, and ruined the plan.

“Oh my god, she hates me,” Chanyeol buried his face in both hands, when he settled down on an empty bench. “Who does?” An old man’s voice questioned, and Chanyeol turned to his side immediately.

“Ahjussi…I’m sorry if I’m taking your spot,” Chanyeol bowed, and stood up from the bench. “Taking my spot? Nah, not at all, so go ahead and take a seat,” the elder man replied, and Chanyeol nodded his head.

“It’s Christmas, kid. Why are you out here alone?” The old man questioned, as he started chewing on an apple, which appeared out of nowhere. “Uhmm…My girlfriend broken up with me last night,” Chanyeol answered, and sighed heavily.

“Ouch, must’ve hurt like ,” the old man chuckles, and Chanyeol shrugged. “It does, and I’m afraid it’s too late to get her back,” Chanyeol murmured, as he leans back on the bench for more comfort.

“Son, it’s never too late to get the one you love back. Well, unless she’s dead, of course. However, we’re not speaking of that. If you love your girlfriend, then you grab her, shake her to face you, and you smooch those lips of hers like no tomorrow,” the man advises Chanyeol.

Chanyeol raised a brow at him, and thought that it was a crazy idea to do.

“What? Never tried it before? That was how I got my ladies back in my time period,” the old man laughs now, and Chanyeol just gave him a smile. “But we’re not living back in the old days,” Chanyeol replied with a pout.

“Listen kid, we don’t need to live in the old days to do the old tradition things. Anyways, if you love her still, and want her like how you used to. Go get her, as it’s never too late. Run if you have to, because I know that she’s missing you as much as you miss her. Surprise her if you have to,” the old man advises this time, and Chanyeol took the words into consideration.

“Thanks!” Chanyeol turned to the side with a grin, but found that the man had disappeared.

To his sudden shock, Chanyeol just instead ran back to the dorms. He was going to have his revenge first, and then rescue his love back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s been an entire day, and Chanyeol haven’t even tried contacting you. Well, it wasn’t as if you wanted him to, but you kind of did. Your mind was arguing with your heart again, and you finally just toss your phone to the floor.

Watching a random picked movie from your shelf, you sipped on your hot cocoa. You hugged your knees tighter too, as you seemed to have felt colder than earlier. Or was it just your mind telling you that without Chanyeol, there wouldn’t be any heat?

The sun was setting down slowly from your apartment sight, and you felt the emotions building up inside again. You were really spending Christmas alone in the cold, and Chanyeol isn’t really returning this time.

*Knock knock*

Several knockings came at your door, and you instantly hopped off from the couch to check who would be here. Right when you unlocked your door and unhooked the chain, you opened the door and saw Chanyeol panting heavily.

“What are you doing here?” You tried to sound furious with him, but was actually really glad that he came. “C’mon, we have to go,” his voice was in a tone of rush, and you were confused by it.

“Where are we going?” You tried to ask, but Chanyeol quickly pulls you out of your apartment. “Chanyeol!” You shrieked, and just slipped on your golden pair of flats. “We must hurry!” He rushes you, and you locked the bottom lock of your door. “Okay, okay,” you replied, and Chanyeol snatches your wrist, as you both run down the street.

“Why are you such in a rush?” You questioned him, but he doesn’t answer. “Pick it up!” Chanyeol glances at you, but you were running out of breath from running already. “Why are we running?” You wanted to know, but he still wouldn’t reveal it.

“Get on my back,” Chanyeol offered, and sat down. “W-w-what?” You were shocked, as this was the first. “Hurry, stop asking questions!” His reply were sounding irritated, and you then hopped on his back.

You were thrilled to be carried on Chanyeol’s back, as it was perfectly warm like how you’ve always been predicted. You remembered every time you tried asking Chanyeol to give you a piggyback ride, but he would say no to it. But today, he offered instead of you asking, and you yourself couldn’t be any happier.

Chanyeol immediately came to a stop, and put you down gently. You looked up to where he had brought you, and sort of pout at the sight. Chanyeol had brought you back to the SM building only.

“C’mon!” Chanyeol pulls onto your arm, making it seems as if you’re a doll. “You could’ve ripped my arm off!” You yelped, but Chanyeol didn’t bother apologize.

He just kept running around the building, and then dashed down the stairs to the basement. You were confused as to what he was doing, but just kept following.

You both finally came to a stop in front of a decorated door, with a huge snowflake on it. Chanyeol poked his head inside first, and then pushes the door open with force.

“Chan—“

“Go pick a seat,” Chanyeol pushes you inside, and then closes the door behind him. “What?” You pouted at his weird actions, but then followed down the path in front of you.

The room was incredibly dark, with only the blue bulbs of Christmas lights shining for your eyes. You tried to look around in hopes of finding what Chanyeol had done, but found no clue.

You gave up and took a random middle front row seat. Sitting down patiently, the blue lights finally died out. The back of your hair started to stick up, and you got scared. Before you were about to jump out of your seat, you heard a familiar tune playing.

A bright light soon shone towards your way, but up in front of you instead. There seemed to be a stage on there, and the melody got louder.

“Swan Lake,” you muttered under your breath. “Welcome, lady…and lady,” it was Baekhyun as an emcee, and you covered your mouth to keep yourself from laughing.

He was dressed in white tights, as the top was a red uniform, and the attire suits him very well.

“I hope that you will enjoy the show,” and the curtains fall, as Baekhyun disappears after the announcement.

You applauded aloud, and chuckled lightly to yourself.

As the show went on, you didn’t know how to react. It was quite awkward for you to watch this, because Jongin was playing as Prince Seigfried, whilst Kyungsoo as Odette.

You would laugh quietly to yourself, when seeing the members as the companions of the Swan Queen Kyungsoo. Kris just had to appear as Von Rothbart, and you were near to peeing in your pants.

As the person who plays Odile, you couldn’t believe it, but Sehun was luckily picked as the evil one. You would slap your knee and laugh quietly, but then applaud loudly when the curtains fall for the next act.

You started to wipe the tears streaming down your cheeks a few moments later, when the last act came up. Jongin as Prince Seigfried and Kyungsoo as Swan Queen Odette flew up to the heavens together, after defeating evil Kris as Von Rothbart.

“Daebak! Just daebak!” You cheered aloud, and clapped steadily, whilst standing up from your seat. “Hey,” Chanyeol’s voice appeared from behind, and you turned to face with him glee.

“Chanyeol!” You jumped to hug him, and he relaxed his shoulders, as he hugged you back. “Merry Christmas, jagi,” he whispers in your ear. “I’m so sorry,” you apologized, and Chanyeol shook his head, as he pulled away to face you.

“It was my entire fault for being dumb. Next time when the guys bullies me again, I wouldn’t care,” Chanyeol replied, and you raised a brow at him. “The guys bullied you, huh?” You questioned, and Chanyeol nodded his head.

“Yep, and this is how they help repay back,” he answered, and you chortled. “Oh how I love you and the boys,” you pulled Chanyeol close, and hug him tighter. “I love you too,” his husky voice soothed your ears, as he pecked your head.

“We both love you too!” The eleven members shouted from the stage, as each one of them poked their heads out behind the curtains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYBODY! THIS IS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU! Though it is late, sorry! I had Christmas with family, and didn’t have much time to finish. ;______; BUT I HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY THIS, and off to continue with the requests ones. hehe!