when chen realizes his mistake, and wants you back. [pt.2 of when chen breaks up with you…]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Has he called you at all?” Your friend Yunhwa asked, but you shook your head. “It’s okay,” you replied with the sound of a broken heart, as it wasn’t okay. Nothing was okay at all, as you needed an explanation. You wanted to hear the actual reason behind the break up, but is it even worth hearing?

“Okay, why is he calling my cellphone?” Yunhwa scoffed, as she threw her cellphone down on the couch. “You should answer,” you suggested, but she shook her head. “Why should I? After becoming a popular star, is it right for Chen to just dump you like this? Such an idiot. He doesn’t even see how much you love and care. I myself, can’t even believe how much you actually put through in this relationship,” she blabbered on, and you sighed.

Your phone then rung loudly, and you pulled it out of your bag. “Don’t even think about answering,” Yunhwa said, and you bit your bottom lip in plea. “He’s just going to kiss . All guys are like that, and you don’t want to be that kind of girl. On the other hand, he might just return Chilly to you, and leave you more heart broken. Either way, don’t answer,” Yunhwa advised.

Doing as what your friend said, you ignored Chen’s call. After that, you just turn your cellphone off completely. He wanted the break up, so why is he calling? As for Chilly, you had already told the boys you’d pick her up in the morning, so Chen shouldn’t care. He shouldn’t at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning after, you left to the EXO dorm to pick up your kitty cat Chilly. You had missed her dearly, and of course, you also missed Chen too. However, he probably didn’t even miss you one bit. Sighing to yourself, you found yourself standing in front of the EXO dorm door. Raising and lowering your right hand, you weren’t sure if picking Chilly up would be a lame excuse to just see Chen. Maybe leaving Chilly with Chen would be best, so you wouldn’t be as hurt. But you love Chilly too much to just abandon her with her second owner, who haven’t been there for her at all times. 

Your heart and mind was arguing back and forth, until the door opened. You jumped aback, and was soon greeted by Xiumin. “Hey, uhmm…How come Chen isn’t with you?” Xiumin scratched his head. “Eh?” You were confused. “Well, yesterday after your sudden leave, Chen followed minutes later. I mean, Kris did give him a lecture and a hard punch,” Xiumin explained. “Oh, I didn’t know. Thanks for telling me,” you thanked him, and then took your cellphone out.

Turning it back on, your phone buzzed at the notifications you were getting. Checking them all at once, you noticed seven thirteen messages, and twenty-seven missed calls from Chen. Calling him back, you reached nothing but only voicemail. You were getting frustrated, and then decided to check your text messages, as you were heading back home first. As you read them one by one, you sighed at how the messages were just repeating.

“Call me.”

“Where are you?”

“Call me ASAP.”

“Why are you not answering my calls?”

“Call me now!”

Stopping at your location, you found Chen sleeping by your front door. Seeing how poor Chilly cuddled up against him too, you felt so bad for not having been home. Taking your jacket off, you covered both Chen and Chilly up.

“Meow…” Chilly meowed, and Chen then woke up from your warmth. “Jagi…” His tired voice called to you. “Let’s get inside,” you tell him, and then grabs Chilly from his arms. “I’m sorry,” Chen apologized softly, as he leaned against your door. “About what?” You ignored his presence, and placed Chilly on her tiny bed. “Yesterday,” his voice was too quiet, and so you gazed at him.

“Chen, are you okay?” You asked him, but he was looking more pale than ever. “I’m fine…” he tried to give you a smile, but suddenly let out a loud cough. Scared that maybe he’s caught a cold, you walked up to him and felt his forehead. “Gosh Chen, you’re burning! Lay down on the sofa this instant!” You yelled, and Chen weakly made his way towards the couch.

After feeding Chen with medicine and now feeding him with a bit of warm tea, you played with Chilly. Chen was too drowsy from the medicine you’ve given him, and had dozed off. As you played with your kitty cat, Chen’s eyes started squinting and lightly opened. He watched you from the couch, as you played with Chilly. Your smile still looked the same, and your laugh was truly the music to Chen’s ears.

“Chilly, what are you doing?” You giggled at her playful behavior. “Chilly,” Chen called to her, and placed a hand down on the wooden floor. “Oh, you’re up?” You were shocked to see him wide awake. “Mm,” he nodded his head. “Chilly,” Chen called to the kitten again, and soon enough, Chilly dashed towards his hand, and it. “It tickles,” Chen chuckled, but you just gave him a small smile.

“If you’re feeling better, I’d suggest you leave soon. I wouldn’t want the company or the boys to worry so much about you,” Chen gave you a frown, as you’ve never spoke so harsh at him before. “I’m still a tiny bit sick,” he tried to joke, but you got up from the floor, and walked to the kitchen. “I had packed you several tea bags to take back with you, and extra medicine,” you spoke up. “Oh, okay,” Chen gave out a faint response.

Turning around without realizing that Chen had crept up behind you, you let out a tiny scream. “Chen~” you pouted at him, and he gave you a smile. “Sorry, I just never realized how much fun it’ll be to scare you,” he chortled now, and stuck his tongue out at you. “Well, that was old stuff,” you said, and then gave him a slight push aside, but Chen held onto your wrist.

“Wait…Can we talk?” Chen pleaded. “What do you want to talk about? I mean, you basically said everything yesterday,” you answered, and then pulled away from his grasp. “Yesterday was a mistake,” he blurted out, as both his arms wrapped around you. “Chen…” you called to him, but his grip tightened. “Don’t push me away, please,” Chen begged, as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

“Chen, you’ve already broken up with me,” you told him, but Chen wouldn’t let go. Soon enough, you felt his body shaking, and sniffles were heard. Chen was crying, and your heart soon cried with his. “I was wrong to have broken up with you. Please…don’t push me away,” his voice trembled. 

Turning around to face him, you raised both hands up to wipe Chen’s tears away. Lightly you caressed his cheeks, and brushed his hair back. Chen then leaned in to peck your lips, and then pulled you into a hug.

“I’m sorry for what I did yesterday. I was stupid. I didn’t think of your feelings, as I only thought of my own. I didn’t mean to break up with you at all. It’s just…after seeing how much and knowing what you do for me, I thought that some other guy out there will deserve you much more. As for I, I just make you wait around. I make you wait alone at home, in bed, in the cold, and alone with Chilly. I’m such a bad boyfriend, and my responsibility for being there for you when you need me most, isn’t there at all. I’m truly sorry, and I will change for the better. Please, please take me back,” Chen finally explained what you had wanted to hear.

Pushing him away slowly, as you looked up at him. Instead of frowning at him, you gave him a smile. Chen was confused, as he was still crying. Pecking his lips once, twice, and three more times, you giggled. 

“What’s so funny?” Chen asked, as he didn’t understand a thing. “For a funny troll like you, you’re really clueless. Chen, I don’t care how long I have to wait for your return, or how cold it is. If being with you forever and seeing you when you have time, it’s the best thing in the world. I’ve already told you from the beginning. I’m a girl with great amount of patience. I don’t get mad easily over the littlest things, and you should’ve known that,” you explained this time, and poked his chest hard.

Chen chuckled at your actions, and then rests his forehead on yours. “So you forgive me?” He asked. “Of course, Chen. I forgive you always. Just don’t ever try to break up with me again,” you tell him, and he chortled. “I love you,” he says, and then kisses your forehead. “I love you too,” you said back, and kisses his cheek.

“Meow,” Chilly meowed from behind you two. “We love you too, Chilly,” both you and Chen said, as the two of you made your way over to her. Chen hugged you from behind, as Chilly hopped onto your lap. “We are a great family,” Chen said, and you giggled. “The greatest ever,” you added, and Chen kissed your cheek.



 

THE END FOR THIS MINI SCENARIO. Hahaha.

Who shall be next? hmm.... XDD