You're Having a Bad Day, and He Cheers You Up [Nu'Est Vers]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Aron:

You irately kicked your shoes at the front door, as you walked inside your home. “Jjang!” Aaron attempts on scaring you with a surprise of being home, and all you did was grunt. “Jagi?” He tilted his head to the side, not understanding why you didn’t jump in his arms with delight.

“Hmm…” you gave out a faint reply, before taking off your coat and hanging it up on the coat rack. “Hey, don’t you see me?” Aaron poked your arm lightly. “I do, oppa,” you sighed once again, but didn’t give him the smile he longed for.

“Okay…so how was work?” He asked, trying to brush off whatever that was bugging your mind. “Tch,” you snickered, and then walked inside the bedroom you both shared. “Tch?” Aaron repeated after you, but more of a question like.

He watched you from the bedroom door, and saw how tensed you were. You even exhaled out a huge breath, from rising your shoulder up highly, and then just lets it drop.

Aaron knew something was up, but he knows how you are also. You tend to keep everything to yourself sometimes, and then let’s it disappear. Aaron didn’t like how you dealt your problems like that, so he decided to get it out of you this time.

“Jagi-“

“Stop it. I’m really tired from work, and just want to rest!” You snapped aloud, as you ran your fingers through your hair. ”I miss you,” he circled his muscular arms around your waist, as his chin rests on your shoulder. “Oppa~” a giggle slightly escapes from your mouth, as you placed your hands on top his.

“What’s wrong with my jagi, huh? She’s so tense! Relax a little,” Aaron spoke cutely, as he pulls away, and teasingly massages your shoulder. “Haha! Oppa, that tickles!” You laughed, and then turns around to face him.

He cupped your cheeks and pulled your face up close to his, as he leaned down to peck your soft lips. A tiny smile formed on your face, as a tint of pink shaded both your cheeks.

“I’m sorry for being a bit rude earlier, oppa. I was having a bad day at work. My boss has been favoring the new people lately, and I’ve been the one cleaning up their mess,” you finally spat out. “Tsk, that boss of yours is just jealous because I have you,” Aaron swayed his head cutely from side to side, causing you to laugh at him.

“Thank you for being patient with me, and cheering me up,” you thanked your wonderful idol boyfriend. “No problem at all. It’s my job to, remember?” Aaron replies back, and kissed your forehead.

Ren:

“This is ridiculous!” You shouted aloud, causing Min Ki to jump in fright at the front door. “What’s going on?” He rushed over to where your loud commotion was.

“My stupid sister blamed that it’s my fault, her wedding rings are missing. Is it my fault, oppa? Is it? I understand that I’m her Maid of Honor, but I wasn’t responsible of her wedding rings!” You wiped the tears strolling pass your cheeks.

“Oh my god, what a relief. I thought that you got hurt or something,” Min Ki sighed with graciousness, and you groaned in irritation. “I am hurt! Don’t you see that I’m getting blamed for something I didn’t do? God!” You rambled on some more, and covered your teary eyes.

“Sorry, I…I…well, does she remember where she had last placed it?” Min Ki tried conversing with you, but you were sobbing harder than before. “I…I…don’t know! She…she just…she just yelled…at me. I…I,” you were choking really bad, and Min Ki’s heart was crying in pain to see you like this.

You were never the cryer when you both hung out, or have you ever whined before. But seeing you weak and crying over something your sister blamed you on, Min Ki got upset. It wasn’t your fault, as you’re not the one getting married…yet.

“Hey, don’t cry, okay?” Min Ki tried his best at calming you down, as he rubbed both your arms gently. “But…but…oppa,” you threw your arms around Min Ki’s neck, as you borrowed his chest to cry on. 

Min Ki then rocked you side to side, as you both stood up hugging each other tightly. Your sobs were finally calming down, and Min Ki glanced down to wipe the tears on your face. 

“Hey, since you’re calmer now, how about we settle down on the couch?” Min Ki asks, and you nodded your head. “No more crying, okay? I really dislike it when my beautiful girlfriend cries,” he adds on, as you both sat down on the sofa.

You bit your bottom lip, and giggled slightly. Min Ki gave you a cute cheeky smile, as he leaned forward and pecks your forehead. You glanced up at him with shock, and Min Ki just remains that smile on his face.

“Your sister is just freaking out, because her wedding is days away. Don’t let her blaming get to you, as I know how responsible my jagi is,” Min Ki says, cheering you up. 

You chuckled at him slightly, and nuzzled back in Min Ki’s warm chest.

“Thank you for being here, oppa,” you said, while you feel his hand rubbing your back in circles. “Don’t worry, because as busy as I am, I’ll always be here,” he says at last, and kisses your head.

Later on that night, your sister called to apologize, saying that she had found the wedding rings at her in-laws place. You forgave her, and cuddled with your dashing idol boyfriend Min Ki.

Minhyun:

You were having a terrible day at school, after finding out about your low score for the bio exam. You had stayed up days, as to study for the dumb exam, and didn’t understand how you failed it.

You tried emailing and talking with your professor, but he just wasn’t having it. Sighing over and over at the failed test, you just couldn’t bring yourself to smile at all. Even when it contains of visiting your Nu’Est boyfriend, Minhyun. 

“Noona!” Leader JR and maknae Ren ran over to hug you, as soon as they saw you entering inside the dorm. “Hey,” you faked a smile, and gave them both small waves. “You haven’t been visiting since your last exam. I bet you aced it,” JR swung an arm to the front with a huge grin, and you just shrugged.

“Pfft! Noona is a hardcore school lover. If she had to choose, education will be over Minhyun any day,” Ren cockily adds on, which you giggled at slightly. “Tsk, tsk. Badmouthing me again, Ren?” Minhyun asked, as he snuck up from behind the maknae.

“I’m coming now, Baekho!” Ren ran off with JR following, as Minhyun came to greet you. “Hey, how’d my pumpkin’s exam go?” He gave you a heart melting smile, and grabs your hands. “I failed,” you sighed in distress.

“Oh no,” Minhyun gasped, and then leads you to his bedroom. “Did you contact your professor?” He queried, whilst closing the door behind him, as you sat on his bed. “I tried, but he wouldn’t listen to me,” you replied with your lips quivering.

“Hmm…that’s not right! I can’t let my jagiya be upset about her bio exam failing. She skipped an entire week of dating books, whilst I was praying for her to ace this darn exam. I can’t believe your professor wouldn’t check it to make sure if he’d made a mistake or not!” Minhyun lash out angrily and scowled.

You then chuckled out lightly at Minhyun’s forms of expression, as he continued on blabbering. Suddenly, you had forgotten about your failed exam, when Minhyun changed the topic about taking you out on a picnic, as Ren serves the both of you.

“Enough, oppa. Hahaha! I don’t want to imagine Ren in a maid outfit,” you covered your mouth from laughing, and Minhyun raises a brow at you. “Puke! Ren in a maid outfit? How gross!” Minhyun’s body shuddered, and you slapped your knee from laughing at how cute your boyfriend was acting.

Suddenly, you felt a soft peck on your forehead. Minhyun pulled away, and stared back down at you closely. You could feel the warm breath of his close up to yours, and you froze entirely.

“I’m happy that my jagi is laughing now,” Minhyun whispered, and then pecks your sweet lips. “Thank you,” you thanked him with both your lips still touching, and both of you smiled.

JR: 

“Just ing great,” you cursed under your breath, as you were too slow to catch the last bus home. 

This wasn’t the last time that you were late on catching the last bus home, but you didn’t wish for it to be this day. You just got done arguing with your big boss, who decided that it was best if you just dated him instead of your idol boyfriend JR.

You knew how important the job was for you, but you weren’t going to go on a date with this douche of a boss, if it’s to promote you. He was always after you, and telling you that Jong Hyun can’t ever support you. 

Therefore, you argued with him, lost your job, broke your right foot high heel while running out of the office, and was late for the last bus home. You didn’t regret about choosing Jong Hyun over your boss, but you knew that you wouldn’t get another high paying job like that anywhere.

“Hey,” Jong Hyun beamingly greets you, when he heard your keys jingle on the doorknob. “You’re home early,” you said in shock, and Jong Hyun chuckled. “I should be saying that to you instead,” he gave you one his mischievous grins, and your heart melted.

“Yeah, well don’t be happy for too long. I lost my job, broke one of my favorite high heels, and had to take a cab home. You want to know what’s even more embarrassing? I didn’t have enough cash on me, and the cab driver drove me to the atm machine,” you face palmed yourself, and exhaled roughly.

“Wait, you lost your job?” Jong Hyun furrowed his eyebrows, and face you with a confusing expression. “Remember how I have been telling you about my douche of a boss? Yeah, he tried making a move on me again, so I argued with him. He said that it’s either I choose you, or him. I chose you, and got fired unexpectedly,” you explained thoroughly.

“Wow,” Jong Hyun smiled at how you chose him over your job, but was a bit disappointed also. “I know right,” you replied rolling your eyes, and then ruffled your hair in distress.

“Hey, how about you rest first? You’ve been working your off anyways,” Jong Hyun assures you. “But what about dinner?” You asked, and Jong Hyun cackled shaking his head. “Go get some rest,” he ushered you, and you nodded your head.

The next morning, you woke up to seeing no Jong Hyun by your bedside. You freaked out, thinking that maybe he’d walk out on you, for losing your job. Immediately, you rushed out to find Jong Hyun setting up the table for breakfast instead.

“Morning, sunshine,” he smiled at you cutely, and you couldn’t help but awed at his perfection. “Morning,” you greeted him back. “Come here, I have a surprise,” he said, motioning for you to sit. “A surprise?” You were getting giddy about this.

Jong Hyun then places a white box in front of you. There was a yellow tag that said, “Open me!” on there. Anxious to find out hat was inside, you quickly pulled the top cover off, and found a new pair of high heels.

“Jong Hyun-ah…” you blinked multiple times, and then looked up at him. “I asked the manager if he could hire you also, and he said yes. Plus, the After School sunbaes and Hello Venus misses you,” Jong Hyun added more good news.

“Ahhhhh! I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!” You tackled your boyfriend down, as you hugged him tightly. “Hahaha! I love you too!” He laughed at your actions, and kissed you passionately.

Baekho:

Upon hearing the door to your home opening, you quickly wiped your tears. 

“Hello, anyone home?” Your boyfriend Dong Ho, who goes by Baekho in his boy band Nu’Est, calls out for you jokingly. “Y-y-yeh!” You stammered a bit on replying. “How’s my jagi?” He had snuck up behind the couch and threw his arms around you.

“I’m good, how about yourself?” You asked, trying not to make eye contact with him. “Mm…I’m really relief, actually. Finally taking a break and getting to spend time with my jagi,” Dong Ho playfully said, as he hugs you tightly.

“That’s great,” you gave out a tiny laugh. “You don’t sound too delightful. Do you not wish to spend time with your boyfriend?” Dong Ho asked. “No, no, it’s not that at all. I do,” you replied, still snuffling a bit.

“What’s wrong? Have you been crying?” He queried on, after seeing your red eyes. “Pfft, no,” you tried to lie, but the tone of your voice didn’t help. “You know that you at lying, right?” Dong Ho said, and you lightly punched his arm.

“What’s bothering you, huh?” He continued on with the questions, and you finally stopped chewing your bottom lip.

“I just got into a fight with my best friend. Min Jun said that she’ll stop seeing that cheating boyfriend of hers, but she lied. I only want the best for her, and after we argued, my day had been nothing but ugly. I almost burnt my hand when preparing dinner. I tripped over the coffee table multiple times, and bruised my knee. I tried cleaning the house, but all I did was mope around,” you finally blurted out, which got your tears strolling back down on your cheeks slowly.

“Aww, jagiya. Don’t stress yourself over this, alright? Min Jun won’t ever learn, trust me. If she’s going to keep lying to you, then forget her. One day, she’ll come around. Let her learn her lesson. Plus, when you’re angry, don’t try to cook or clean the house. Just sit down, take deep breaths, watch a comedy movie, or call me. You know I’m always here for you,” Dong Ho gives his reply, as he caresses your right cheek.

“But Min Jun is my best friend,” you said again. “She’s a grown up, and you’re not her mom. Sometimes, you’ve got to be the friend to let her go and let her learn,” Dong Ho tried his best to convince you.

“Then dinner?” You asked about the fail dinner you and Dong Ho were supposed to have. “It’s okay, I can order Chinese take-out,” he assured you, and gave you a heart capturing smile.

“Just how do you do it, huh?” You asked, smiling a bit more now. “I’m your boyfriend, remember? It’s my duty to make you happy. So, let’s start with ordering Chinese food first, and then putting ice on your knee next,” Dong Ho responded, pointing at your bruised knee.

“Okay,” you nodded your head eye smiling at him, and Dong Ho lightly pinches your cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody HEYLO ANON! Thanks for requesting! :) I hope that you like this one. Although…I tried my very best! XDD I had to think of the bad days I once had, but then damn. I was brain dead, which is weird, because I’m never brain dead. >_< ANYWAYS, REQUEST AWAY FOR SOME MORE! :DD