When Kwangmin Finds Out That You Sleep With Pikachu

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Isn’t obvious that you dated him, because you both love Pikachu?” You roommate teasingly joked, as she saw you holding your Pikachu stuff toy to sleep.

“Nooo! I dated Kwangmin for many reasons. Plus, he cannot know that I sleep with Pikachu,” you replied back, and then petted your Pikachu doll’s head. 

“Tch. Just how long are you planning to hide this? You’ve both been dating for nine months now. Tell your boyfriend already, geez. You’re not 12, but 19 years old,” your roommate stuck out her tongue at you, and you lightly threw a pillow at her.

“I can’t tell him! He cannot know, you hear me? Kwangmin may have Pikachu sleeping with him, but he’s a guy. It’s quite understandable,” you defended yourself, and your roommate scoffed.

“What will you do if he finds out?” She gave you a teasing wink. “Shut up and turn off the lights already, will ya?” You gave out a shriek, and faced the wall afterwards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jagiya, do you want ice cream?” Kwangmin questioned you, whilst you both skipped cutely together, holding hands. “It is a hot sunny day today, huh?” You asked, and giggled at the sight of your sweet boyfriend’s smile.

“Yeah, and I would like to take my disguise off sometimes,” he joked, and you lightly slapped his arm. “Okay, okay,” you smiled, and then walked inside an ice cream shop nearby.

After buying ice cream, Kwangmin insisted on dropping by at your place. He wanted to rest off from the disguises. You chuckled at his cute pouts he’ll give you, and agreed.

“I’m going to use the bathroom first. Make yourself comfortable,” you tell him, and Kwangmin nodded his head. 

When you got done with your bathroom business, you walked out to find an empty living room. Had Kwangmin left back to the dorm? However, if he did, he would’ve let you know.

“Jagiya, I didn’t know that you sleep with Pikachu too,” Kwangmin’s head poked out from your bedroom, and your eyes widened in shock. “Drop him!” You shouted, and Kwangmin did as you said so.

“What’s wrong?” He asked with eyes widened, flabbergasted by your shout. “H-h-h-he…I don’t sleep with him,” you try to defend yourself, and picked up Pikachu from the floor.

“Then why was he tucked in neatly under the covers?” Kwangmin questioned, whilst scratching his head. “Pfft! I think Jae Ri was trying to pull some kind of prank or something,” you blamed it on your roommate.

“Just moments ago, Jae Ri kind of texted you. It was wrong of me to check, but I am your boyfriend, right? So I checked the text, and Jae Ri said that you should just tell me about sleeping with Pikachu. I got curious, and checked your room,” Kwangmin explained, as he rose your cellphone up.

“WHAT!?” You yelled in shock, and Kwangmin jumped in fright. “Jagi…” Kwangmin raised a brow at you. “She’s totally kidding, hehe,” you tried to laugh it off, but Kwangmin knew you too well.

“You know, it’s okay to admit it that you sleep with Pikachu,” he said, with both hands resting on his hips. “What are you talking about? Tch,” you rolled your eyes, and placed Pikachu on your laptop desk.

“Jagi, I sleep with my stuffed Pikachu too. So it’s really fine to admit that you do also,” Kwangmin said, giving you a sincere smile. “But you’re a guy, and I’m a 19 year old female. Isn’t weird at all?” You asked with a tiny pout.

Kwangmin broke into a tiny laughter, and embraced you in his arms.

“Does it matter? As long as you love it, and as long as I love you for who you are, I don’t care,” he replied, and pecked your left cheek. “You love me for sleeping with Pikachu?” You questioned him, water glistening in your eyes.

“I will always love you, even if it isn’t Pikachu, but Pororo or any other stuffed toy,” Kwangmin responded back with a tiny laugh, as his forehead rested on yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody OH MAN! This one was kind of hard to write, as you know, I SLEEP WITH LOTS OF STUFFY TOYS. HAHHA! And well…i dont have a boyfriend, but my guy friends seen them, and don’t mind. Plus, I’m not shy to show off what I have either, so it was kind of complicated. hahahah! But thanks for requesting anon, and I hope that YOU ENJOYED BOYFRIEND’S COMEBACK OF IYAH LIKE HOW I DID! XDD

*off to watch B.A.P and SPEED again!*