Shopping At Victoria Secret With Bang Yong Guk

Wonderland With Your Biases

As you were shopping around jollily in your favorite store, Bang Yong Guk, your boyfriend suddenly felt awkward. Of course he promised that, after shopping inside the video game store for some "Call Of Duty" and other war games, you both will come shop in Victoria Secret.

Then again though, he didn't think of Victoria Secret being so revealing. It was all like a huge jumble of math problems, to be learned in an all girls' school only.

"Oppa, what do you think about this bra? y enough for tonight?" You asked, picking out a nice white laced bra. Yong Guk gulped, as he stared at the bra, and then lowered his head. "Are you feeling sick?" You asked him, worrying about his health. "I'm fine, just a little bit tired," Yong Guk lied, as he was feeling a bit too uncomfortable inside the shop.

He looked around to see if there were any male customers shopping with their wife or girlfriend. Sadly, he was the only male customer inside.

"I'm going to try on this one, and this one. Be back in a few," you told Yong Guk, as you pecked his cheek, and headed inside the fitting room. 

Yong Guk gulped, as his eyes stared out into space for a while. Not knowing where to go, he had his eyes search around the shop. He was getting nervous, and sweating slowly also. Seeing at how many mannequins were only dressed up in nice lingeries or just a cute pair of bra and undies, rushed his blood up to his head.

"I can't do this anymore," Yong Guk muttered under his breath, as he turned around to leave without waiting for you. 

Unfortunately, he turned around hastily, not knowing how a mannequin got there, and bumped into it. The mannequin tipped over, and fell to the ground. Causing such loud ruckus, Yong Guk apologized, and helped pick the mannequin up. Without realizing, his hand was placed on the mannequins left .

"Ah!" He shouted in shock, as he moved away quickly, and fell aback with his hands dug into some soft lace kind of feeling. He looked behind him to see what he had touched, and screamed aloud, then covering his mouth, when a lavender colored lace thong was stuck onto his ring.

You walked out of the fitting room, and saw Yong Guk ruining Victoria Secret.

"Oppa, are you okay?" You asked him, as you tried your best to calm him down. "I can't stand this...Look at me!" Yong Guk said, as he raised his hand up to show you the thong stuck onto his ring. 

You giggled at his silliness, and pulled the thong off. "If you didn't want me to buy a y red bra, and wanted me to get this lavender colored thong, then just say it," you whispered quietly inside Yong Guk's ear.

Yong Guk looked at you in disbelief, as his eyes rolled back up, and he fainted instantly.

"Ma'am, is that guy okay?" The clerk asked you, and you just giggled. "He's fine, but I'll purchase this," you answered calmly, and handed the thong to the clerk.


 

Hey ya Rays buddy lame! LOL. I know this isn't what you wanted, but I couldn't help myself.

I remembered about how much you kept telling me you love Victoria Secret, so I wrote this scenario based inside Victoria Secret. >-<

DON'T KILL ME, BCUZ I LOVE YOU AND BYG! <3