He Sneaks Into Your Uni During Lecture Class Because He Misses You [NU'EST Vers]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Baekho:

You were falling asleep, as your teacher just wouldn’t stop talking about the ‘huge’ assignment. Sometimes, you just wished that he’d just give it to you all, leave class, and be free.

However though, the bell wasn’t going to ring any minute, and your tired eyes were really killing you. It wasn’t your exact fault for being tired. Your talented boyfriend Kang Dongho aka Baekho from Nu’Est, was keeping you up. Well, he wasn’t really keeping you up. 

It was a comeback, and you chose to stay up. Instead of sleeping, you watched Baekho and the rest of s perform perfectly. You had to stream live only, since you couldn’t leave the dorms of your university late at night. 

“Hey, hey,” the person sitting next to you, whispered. “Shhh,” you were telling the person to shush. “Yah,” the voice grew louder, and you angrily turned your face to them. “Hi,” the cheesy and eye smiling of your boyfriend Baekho, was looking at you.

You were still in shock, as he was sitting right next to you. Your eyes were widely opened, and the tiredness drained away completely.

“What are you doing here, Dongho?” You quietly asked him. “I sneaked in to see you, because I miss you,” Baekho answered, and you felt your face turning red.

“Pay attention,” he whispered back, as he pointed at your teacher. “Yeh,” your heart started beating increasingly, as you couldn’t help but smile.

Minhyun:

You were reading a romance novel in class, which was assigned by your English professor. Smiling and giggling cutely at some parts, you didn’t notice that someone has been staring at you.

Finally looking up to the person seating next to you, the person gave you a wink. Feeling a bit crept out by him, you scooted more to your right. Suddenly, the person followed after you too.

You wanted to say that you know the person, as it was quite odd for you. Though the person was covered with a large scarf and face mask with a hat, the eyes were way familiar. 

There was no way it could be your dashingly handsome idol boyfriend Hwang Minhyun, hence the ‘idol’ part. He was way too busy promoting his new album with the rest of s, and he wouldn’t sneak into your university to see you.

You then hurriedly took out your cellphone, and sneaked a text to your boyfriend. 

“Minhyun oppa, someone in my class is totally creeping me out. :\ I’m getting really scared, and wish that you can send me words of encouragement.”

Seconds later, your cellphone started to vibrate.

“Sorry for trying to be a creepster, my love. It’s just, I really miss you and wanted to see you. Maybe sneaking isn’t the best, as I didn’t want to creep my girlfriend. LOL. SORRY! <3”

Again, you looked up at the person in front of you, and the person slowly pulled down his face mask. Your eyes widened in shock, as it was really Minhyun. 

“I’m sorry,” he mouthed at you. “It’s okay,” you mouthed back, and the two of you giggled.

Ren:

You were unexpectedly called to read the next paragraph in the book your entire class was reading. Letting out a displeased sigh and standing up from your seat, you pulled the book up front to your face.

“Help, help,” Jane cried, whilst running away from the low life thugs. “You won’t get away, beautiful,” one of the men shouted. “Please, someone! Anyone! Help me!” Jane wailed louder, as she had been lost in the forest for hours. “I-“

Before you can continue reading on further, the bell rang and saved your life. The students sighed in relaxation, and so did you. Sitting back down on your seat, a sudden clap was heard.

All eyes came dropped on you, and then everyone looked at the direction from where the clapping was coming from. For a moment, you thought that you were dreaming, but you weren’t.

“Woot woot! You’re the best!” It was your awesomely loud boyfriend Choi Minki, who just happened to ditch Nu’Est for you. “It’s Ren!” One of the fangirls in your class shouted, and by then, everyone started screaming.

“Uh oh…SEE YOU LATER, JAGI! Love and miss you!” Ren ran off to a different direction, and you chuckled to yourself.

Aron:

“I am very disappointed in half of the English papers I’ve received last week. C’mon, I know that you can all do better than this,” your English professor was upset at mostly everyone, and you counted yourself as one of the people.

He continued to blab on about how the ones who failed should pay more attention next time. You grew mad at yourself, without even seeing your result yet. Just by hearing the disappointment in your professor’s voice, you knew that you had failed.

Blaming yourself for not studying English hard enough, you were right on. Plus, you’re dating Aron Kwak, who is a Nu’Est member, and from America. Yet, you’re failing here in English class, not understanding how you can manage on with a boyfriend from America.

“I’m so doomed,” you quietly spoke to yourself, as you covered your face. “Your papers are being passed to you. If you got 80% or higher, congratulations. If you have 79% or lower, see me after class,” your professor spoke up.

“Your score doesn’t seem to upset me,” you heard a familiar voice. “Aron?” Hoping for it to be your boyfriend, who is pretty busy promoting Nu’Est’s new single ACTION, you jolted your head up.

“Shhhh!” Your assignment was pushed up against your face immediately. “Don’t tell anyone, because I had to sneak in,” Aron whispered, and you removed your paper from your face and looked at him.

“What are you doing here?” You questioned him, worried that he might get in trouble. “I miss you,” he gave you a cute eye smile, and you giggled. “Also, I came to check up on your grades. Looks to me like, I’ve taught my girlfriend English well,” Aron answered, and you turned to look at your grade.

You had clearly passed with a 96% mark.

JR:

You’ve been staring at the clock for quite a few times now, and it just seems to tell you not to leave. You wanted to get out of your English Lecture, and just head on home to sleep.

Well, not technically sleep, but to drown yourself in the beautiful music of your favorite band Nu’Est. Not only are they your favorite band, but you’re also dating the leader JR, whose real name is Kim Jong Hyun.

After their release of their newest single, you’ve been spazzing nonstop and fangirling with your roommate. Jong Hyun just knows how to steal your heart with that awesome rapping voice of his, and his normal voice of course.

“Jagi, jagi,” you heard a whisper directing at you, as a beautiful hand waved in front of you. “Eh?” You snapped out of your dreamland, and turned to find JR sitting in front of you.

“Jong Hyun-ssi, what are you doing here? You’re going to get caught!” You whispered loudly enough for him to hear. “Sunglasses, black hair, and face mask. No one knows who I am,” he whispered back, and raises his sunglass up to give you a quick wink.

“Tsk, you sneaky kid,” you lightly pushed his shoulder, and he chortled. “I miss you,” he whispered, and then made cute heart shapes with his hands. “I miss you-“

Before you can reply, the bell rang suddenly. It kind of upset you for a second, because the small time being shared with Jong Hyun was romantic. However, you’re finally done and can possibly spend the entire day with him now.

©kpopchipmunkparody REQUESTED BY candykhaingmar!Thank you for requesting, my dear. I hope that you enjoyed this one, and LOVED IT. I totally spazzed at the JR one, as that kid is my bias. LMFAO! ERMAHGERD, I CANT WAIT TO WRITE MY NEXT ONES. XDD