Your Ex Wants You Back [Nu'Est Vers]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Baekho:

As Dong Ho was showering, you decided to prepare dinner for him. He had once again returned home late from the studio, and you wanted to make sure that he eats before sleeping.

Whilst doing so, the doorbell suddenly rang three times. You looked at the time to notice that it was almost two in the morning, and wondered as to whom could be out this late.

“Should I check it?” Dong Ho asked from behind you, and you jumped in shock. “Maybe,” you gave him a sheepish grin, and Dong Ho nodded his head.

Opening the door slowly, Dong Ho saw a boy around his age. The boy didn’t look very well, and Dong Ho thought that maybe he was drunk or so.

“May I…help you?” Dong Ho asked the kid. “Are you…her new man?” The boy hiccuped, and Dong Ho knew well that the kid was drunk. “Jagi, it’s for you,” Dong Ho sighed, as he knew very well who the boy was.

You came to the door, and gasped at what you saw. Your drunken ex-boyfriend was here again, and your hands balled into fists.

“What are you doing here? We’re already over, remember?” You angrily spoke up. “I told you many times before. I am sorry, okay? I…love you,” he hiccuped again, and you shook your head.

“If you did love me, you wouldn’t have done what you did. Now please, leave my porch before I call the cops,” you threatened him, and he started bawling his eyes out. “I was wrong. Can’t you forgive me and take me back?” He pleaded, but you sighed at his act.

“I can’t take you back. You have hurt me too many times before. Plus, I have already found someone who loves me truly. Please let go of me, because I won’t return. I’m not the same girl you used to know anymore,” you calmly explained, once Dong Ho lightly rubs your back to calm you down.

Your ex slowly nods his head, and trotted away from your porch. You rubbed your temples, and turned to look up at Dong Ho. He gave you a smile, and pecked your forehead.

“Thank you for not leaving me,” Dong Ho said, and embraced you. “Never,” you mumbled a reply.

Ren:

Min Ki saw your cellphone blinking for more than five times, and was getting annoyed by the light. He then decided to check up on it, since you were busy cooking in the kitchen. As soon as he read the multiple messages that came upon your screen, his hands cringed.

“Dinner’s almost ready,” your voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and Min Ki softly places your phone back on the coffee table. “Can you help me setup the table?” You asked your boyfriend with a gleeful smile.

“Can I ask you something?” Min Ki ignores your question, as he was too bothered by what he saw on your phone screen. “What is it?” You weren’t paying attention him, as you were pouring the soup into a bowl.

“You’re not seeing your ex, are you?” He blurts out, in which caught you off guard, and the soup spilled a bit. “Aish,” you hissed at the pain, and Min Ki quickly grabs your hand, as he places it under the cold water.

“Why would you think of something so stupid?” You muttered furiously at Min Ki, as you removed your burning hand away from his hold. “Because I saw your phone,” he confessed, and you bit your lip in shock.

“What?” You weren’t sure if you heard him right or not. “So are you?” Min Ki didn’t understand your expression, but was afraid that you were going to come clean about cheating.

“But my phone number has been changed since we’ve broken up,” you mumbled to yourself, and Min Ki raised you an eyebrow. “So you’re not cheating on me?” Min Ki queried, hoping that you would look at him and tell him that you’re not.

“Tch, if I was cheating on you, would I let you occasionally read my texts? Pabo,” you scowled at your boyfriend, and tipped his nose. “I’m going to end this maniac’s texts,” you said along, whilst walking to the living room.

“Can I do it instead?” Min Ki offered, as he didn’t want you to text your ex. “Why?” You were astonished to see Min Ki being the man. “Because he texted about wanting you back, and I’m going to set him straight that you have me,” Min Ki answered, whilst swaying his head from side to side.

You giggled at his protectiveness, and nodded your head, as you leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

JR:

“Why won’t you just listen to me, Jong Hyun?” You yelled back twice as loud, as both you and your boyfriend Jong Hyun had been arguing for the past ten minutes. “Listen to you? I am done with listening! You’re just like all those girls I’ve dated in the past!” His last sentence felt like a knife that had driven through your heart, and you became quiet after this.

The two of you stood meters apart in your shared bedroom, and you finally picked yourself up to leave him alone. You quietly sat down in the cold living room, as your tears finally ran down from your eyes.

You and Jong Hyun had made reservations at the dining place you always wanted to go. He planned on surprising you on both your anniversary, and you were absolutely thrilled. However, you didn’t expect to see your ex there.

Being friendly like you always were with everyone, you chatted with your ex as you waited for Jong Hyun. He was running late due to work, and your ex was keeping you company for a little while. But you didn’t see it coming that your ex would kiss you, and ask for you back.

Jong Hyun saw the scene, dragged you out of the place, and here you both were. Arguing about what happened, Jong Hyun decided not to hear you out. Now you’re both separated for the night, and nothing mattered anymore.

Suddenly, you were woken up to the feeling of warmth around you, not remembering when you fell asleep crying to yourself. You saw a blanket lying on top, and peered your eyes around the living room to see Jong Hyun’s head laying next to yours. His position was just sitting up and fast asleep.

You then moved down on the floor also, and covered him with the blanket. Jong Hyun was woken up by your touch, and sighed heavily at the sight of your swollen eyes. He pulled you in for a kiss on the cheek, and hugged you tightly.

“Sorry, I must’ve been such an ,” he apologized, and you shook your head. “It’s not your fault,” you replied, as you listened to his fast beating heart. “I was scared that you were going to leave me. I shouldn’t have said what I said, as I saw that you didn’t leave me,” Jong Hyun continued on.

“I’ll never, because I can’t live on without you,” you said truthfully, and Jong Hyun’s hug tightened. “I can’t live without you too,” he confessed along, and kissed your head.

Minhyun:

“Why can’t you hear me out? I say that I want to be with you!” Your ex shouted aloud from outside the school’s campus. “How many times do I have to tell you that we are over? You’ve cheated on me, and I’m done! It’s already been a year. Get over it!” You bickered back.

“Is it because you’re dating an idol now, huh? If he wasn’t an idol, you’d return right?” Your ex asked, and to your shock, you raged with anger at him. “I’m not dating him for his fame! I am nothing like you!” You punched him hard on the arm, as you were growing in frustration.

“I can give you more than what that idol boyfriend of yours can. Please, come back to me,” your ex pleaded some more, as he held your hand. “Don’t touch her,” Minhyun came in your defense, as he pushed your ex away.

“Oppa,” you were glad to see Minhyun, and glared evilly at your ex. “Hmph, just because you’re in a boy band and all, doesn’t mean that you can get whatever you want,” your ex cursed. “What about you? Just because you’re famous for nothing, doesn’t mean you can force anything to be yours,” Minhyun barked back, and pulled you away from campus.

The two of you were in silence, but Minhyun never released your wrist. He held onto you tightly, scared of losing you, as the words of your ex-boyfriend’s roamed in his head. You grew worried of his multiple face expressions, and stopped your tracks.

“Oppa,” you called to him, as you walked up front to face him. “Am I a bad boyfriend?” Minhyun questioned, and you rolled your eyes. “If you were, you wouldn’t have come to protect me, will you?” You answered at last, and Minhyun planted a small smile on his face.

“You wouldn’t leave me for him, right?” Minhyun asked to make sure, and you giggled. “Stop worrying so much. You’re the only one for me,” you responded with an assuring smile, as you interlocked both your fingers together.

Aron:

You and Aron finally came to sit down at a food tent, as you were talking about how much you were hungry. Aron agreed on feeding you after shopping, and here you both are, pigging out on delicious food.

Suddenly, your ex-boyfriend and a couple of his buddies entered inside the same food tent as you. The two of you waved hi casually, but you weren’t prepared for what was coming towards you.

“Can we talk…privately?” Your ex asked you, as soon as he had approached you. “It’s okay,” Aron assured you that he’s fine with it, and you nodded your head following your ex outside.

“I just wanted to tell you that, our breakup was a mistake. After knowing what I had done, I wish to have you back in my arms,” this was what he wanted to talk about in private, and you smiled at him blandly.

“I’m grateful that you know you made a terrible mistake of breaking up with me, but I’m already over you. It’s been far too long, and I can’t go back to the beginning with you once more,” you gave a reply, as he nodded his head understanding you.

“I want to tell you that I’m truly sorry. And if your man inside hurts you, I’ll always be here waiting,” he points out Aron, and you chortled. “Aron isn’t the type to make such decisions to break my heart,” you responded with confidence, and walked back inside tent.

“Ready to go?” You asked Aron, and he was unsure as to why you were in such a hurry. “Okay?” He picked up both your shopping bags, and followed you out. 

You gave your ex one last glance, and them turned to give Aron a smile. You made the correct choice to stay by Aron’s side, as you were sure enough it isn’t a mistake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kpopchipmunkparody: Hello there, dear Dollynwe. I am terribly sorry for the late update. >___< But I hope that you liked this, as I did my best!! Thanks again for requesting! :)