Love/Hate Relationship With Kris

Wonderland With Your Biases

"So it seems like you lost to my bet," Kris told you, as he was referring to both your bet about seeing who gets more votes on becoming school's president. "Yeah, I lost, so what?" You asked with annoyance. Kris smirked at you, and playfully pinched your chin.

"Let's go out for drinks, your treat like the bet," Kris said, and you scoffed. "Psh, whatever," you replied irately, and walked out of homeroom with your school bag. "Eh, we made a bet, don't forget," Kris said, and you nodded your head.

"Did I say that I forgot? I'm going home to get changed. You should too," you told Kris, as you played with his neck tie. "Tch, this isn't some scam?" Kris asked, and you shook your head. "Meet me at the downtown park. I'll bring drinks there for both of us," you told Kris, and pinky swore him.

Later on that night, you did bring four bottles of beer, and saw Kris there by himself. It was quite dark out, with a little light out only now. Then again, the bright white moon and sparkling stars made up for more lighting.

"If I knew that we would picnic out late, I should've brought food," Kris joked, and you punched his arm. "Here, congrats duizhang," you jokingly said, and Kris laughed aloud. "I'm not a leader just yet. I mean, I won the election, but haven't been called a leader yet," Kris replied, and you shrugged.

You sipped your beer, as you stared up into the sky. Without knowing, Kris was staring at you instead of the beautiful sky above. 

"Why do you hate me so much?" Kris asked, starting up a conversation to kill the silence. "You're asking? Really? You're the jerk who lied to me. Stood me up in middle school," you told Kris, and he tilt his head to the side to think for a bit.

"Oh my god, you're obviously not thinking about that lame middle school dance now, are you?" Kris asked, and you shrugged at him irately. "Dude, that was so in the old age. I asked you first, but you told me maybe. I basically took that maybe as a no, and asked someone else. How would I know that you would've said yes two days later? Besides, I didn't stood you up," Kris explained, and you chortled.

"You were still a sick player, and maybe should stop," you told him, and then Kris gazed at you. Sensing that he's been looking at you, you also turned to face him. "What are you staring at?" You asked him with an irrated tone.

"You don't by any chance still like me now, right?" Kris asked, as he inched closer. You felt your blood rush up to your head, and turned your head away. "Hmph, why would I like a guy who's so self-centered? Besides, I have to get home now," you told Kris, and then stands up from your post and walks to your car.

"Please, you couldn't even look at me straight in the eye and tell me that you hate me," Kris said, as he followed you to your car. "I don't tell people directly that I hate them, okay," you replied, defending yourself. "Okay then, tell me that you still like me then," Kris said, as he faced in front of you.

Your back was leaning on your car, as Kris' body pressed against yours. You giggled at him, and motioned for him to move, but his face bent down close to yours. 

"You hate me right? So say it," Kris whispered, as both your lips were next to each other. "I..." you started out slowly, as your mouth was open and ready to kiss him. "Hate..." you continued on.

Before you can continue on further, Kris pressed both your lips together. You both started kissing passionately, and you wrapped your arms openly around Kris' neck. His hands wrapped around your waist, as he pulled you closer to him.

Kris then moved down to kiss your cheek and then trailed down to your neck. You let out a laugh, and slightly pushed him away, but Kris moved back and pecked your lips two times.

You stopped him, by putting two fingers on his lips, and shook your head. 

"Kris Li Jiaheng, I hate you so much, but I find myself loving you everyday," you whispered at him. "I guess we're on the same boat, because no matter how much I try to compete against you to be number one, I find myself competing for your attention. I just want you," Kris whispered back, and you both chuckled together.

"I guess this is our love/hate relationship, eh?" He asked you, and you gurgled. "Oh please, you've never once asked me out on a real date before," you said, turning your face away from him.

Kris pulled your chin to face him, as he pecked your sweet soft lips. "Don't need to plead for the date, because I'll take you out on a real date tomorrow," Kris replied, and you pinched his right cheek hard.

"Good, because I need it," you told him, and then kissed his pained right cheek.

Laughter then filled through out the beautiful night, between you and Kris.


 

This one LITERALLY came into my mine HAVING Kris. I don't know why, but I totally saw Kris in this scenario. :D