Kris is just in love with you!

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Kris,” you spoke over the phone, as your sniffles were finally softening. “What’s wrong?” He was worried, as you are his best friend. “He left. He really left me this time,” you tried not to cry, as you had gotten done crying for three hours straight.

“That’s good, because he didn’t deserve you anyways. Hey, how about I take you out, and have some best friend time?” Kris asked, in hopes of cheering you up. “That sounds great,” a little joy inside of you arose.

“Okay, I’ll pick you up at 9,” and with that, you both hung up the phone.

You slouched back on the couch, thinking about what happened and where went wrong. You did love and care for your boyfriend for nine whole months of the dating, but then he didn’t seem to feel the same.

When you both argued last week before his leave, he spit out to you about Kris. He despised how Kris was always there for you. He even asked if you were in love with Kris, but just dating him to get rid of the thoughts.

You defended Kris, of course. He’s your best friend, and almost family like. You even made it clear that you don’t love Kris in such way, but your boyfriend didn’t care.

In the heat of moment, your boyfriend snapped, slapped you across the face, and left. It’s been a week since he was gone, and that’s when you gave up waiting. You then called Kris and told him, because he had every right to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh my, I think that I am drunk!” You hooted aloud, as Kris tried his best in holding your posture straight up. “Yeah, you are very drunk, ma’am,” Kris joked, and you punched him hard on the arm.

“Kris, where is that nice lady you once introduce me to? You know…Li Mei, is it?” You asked about the woman, who Kris brought as his date, and once dined with you and your ex-boyfriend.

“She’s just a friend, nothing serious,” Kris groaned, as he pushed you inside his car. “Whaaaaat?” Your tone of voice high pitched, and Kris laughed. “For a little girl like you, you’re pretty heavy,” Kris changed the subject, and you chortled.

When the two of you reached your apartment, Kris immediately threw you on the bed, and tucked you in. However, you grabbed his hand and stopped him. Kris turned to face you, and your sobs were starting up again.

“I know…that you’re going…to say those words. ‘I…told you…so…’ But please, don’t leave…me,” you were crying again, and Kris heart broke at the sight of you.

He’s been in love with you for god knows how long, but just never had the guts to inform you. Then you started dating that man, who just breaks your heart, and Kris grew extremely angry. He wasn’t mad at you, but at himself. If only he had the guts to, then you wouldn’t be in such a state.

“I know that…you like me,” you blurt out, and Kris’ eyes grew widely. “Why didn’t…you tell…me?” You question him, as you started to hit his arm. “You left me in such…a miserable state!” Your sobs grew increasingly, and Kris felt guilt written all over him.

Without saying anything, Kris crashed both your lips together. He soon climbed on top of the bed, held you in his arms, as the two of you continued on kissing. 

The words just wouldn’t come out of his mouth, and Kris decided to just use the action instead. As you really deserve a great man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up with a piercing headache, and found a topless Kris lying next to you. Blinking multiple times, you then noticed that yourself was too.

“Kris, Kris!” You called to him immediately, and he turned over to face you. “Ah, I’m so sorry!” He apologized, and duck deeply under the covers. “What happened?” You had forgotten about last night, as nothing seemed to have come clear to you.

“Well, you got drunk and me,” Kris answered, glancing away. “Kris! is not some kind of joke!” You yelled at him, as you started to instantly slap his bare body. 

“Okay, okay! I was kidding,” he laughed half-heartedly, and grabs you to hold in his arms, which made blushed immensely. “You kind of confessed, and then took the confession out of me,” Kris whispered in your ears.

You turned over to face him, and Kris kissed your forehead. Soon enough, the pain of what your ex-boyfriend had done and said, disappeared. 

Maybe you were in love with Kris after all, after finding out from Luhan that he had loved you for years. 

“How did you know?” Kris asked, as his lips were still resting on your forehead. “From Luhan,” you answered, whilst listening to his heartbeat. “That darn pretty boy,” Kris muttered, which got you giggling.

“How come you never told me?” You asked, looking up at Kris now. “Because I was afraid that you’d reject me,” he answered, looking a bit upset. “Okay, maybe I would’ve,” you teased, and he lightly squeezed your arms.

“Don’t, because I really love you,” Kris pouted, and you laughed at his expression. “I love you too,” you said back, and pecked his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody ERMMM…LOL! foxy_fox, i know you requested for a Kris one, but then changed the original plot at the other requesting place of mine. but i hope that you like this one! hahahaha.