You like Tao, but heard that he was player.

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

It’s been about a year already, since you’ve crushed on him. Huang ZiTao, whom you prefer as Tao. You’ve been crushing on him for god knows when. Every time you’re near him or receives any random text from him, butterflies just flutters inside your tummy. You may not Tao very well, as you were the new addition to the “gang” of your group. 

You had moved from Taiwan to Beijing to live with your cousin Xiao Lin. She introduced you to Tao and a couple of her friends. At first, you just told yourself that this is a new beginning for you, and shall not try to fall in love. However, with the gang you’re in, your friends would nonstop talk about love. It sure did make you miss the good times of having a love one, even though your past ones weren’t the greatest.

Any who, you were at Tao’s shared apartment with his buddy Jongdae, and the two threw random drinking parties every weekend. Everyone were sitting side by side with their buddies, and talked about school, video games, whilst your eyes would glance over at Tao every other minute.

Sometimes, seeing Tao laugh and smile would make you laugh and smile along. You heard from everyone that Tao has never dated before, but he did once liked this one girl for a very long time. Unfortunately, that girl didn’t like him in return. Xiao Lin told you everything, of course. At times, you would wish to talk with Tao about these stuff, but knowing how you’re not very close with him, you tend to stop yourself.

“Xiao Lin-ah,” you called to your cousin, as the both of you reached home after drinking. “Hm?” She looked up at you, and tried not to show the tipsy side of her. “Uhmm…I like Tao,” you blurted with your tipsiness still kicked in, and she gasped aloud. “You what?!” She had a smile on her face, but then soon it faded slowly. “I like Tao,” you confessed once more, and she cackled.

“So are you going to tell him? I mean, I think he likes you too. You both would make a very cute couple, hehe,” Xiao Lin teased you both. “Hey, don’t start teasing already. I don’t even know if he likes me or not,” you answered, and Xiao Lin giggled. “I think you both will be very cute, if you two date. If I were you, I’d make the move,” she replied. “Why should I?” You asked in confusion. “Because, the guys that we hang out with, are chickens,” she joked, and you chortled at her silliness.

“Then again, I know that Tao is very good at leading girls on. I’ve seen it happen before…” Xiao Lin muttered under her breath. “Say what?” You were shocked, but Xiao Lin shrugged. “But I don’t think he’d lead you on. You seem to be quite the girl that Tao would be interested,” Xiao Lin said, but your head was thinking about another thing.

Tao is very good at leading girls on.

What is that supposed to mean? If so, does he even draw any interest in you? As how you know it, Tao hadn’t tried leading you on. But of course, you both are friends too, so why would he?

The questions roamed inside your head, as you wished it wasn’t true. Tao isn’t a player. He isn’t that type of guy. Tao is too nice to do such things, or do you just not know him enough?



 

©kpopchipmunkparody I NEED TO GET MY TAO FEELS OUT. (Having a friend who reminds me Tao, really kills me inside. I like him, and his name is “Tai”. SO CLOSE TO TAO! *Dead forever*)