Giving Simon Park a Teasing

Wonderland With Your Biases

"This is quite a party!" Jisu shouted over the loud music, as he jumped to the sound of the beat. "The girls are looking hot too," Daniel complimented on the girls Simon had invited.

"Hey Simon, I don't think I've seen the weird chick you invited. So that means I won," Inati said, as he tapped Simon's shoulder. "Who says the party is already over?" Simon asked, as he smirked and nodded his head up at the door.

You walked inside Simon's party house, all dressed up differently like the one you are from school.

Inati's jaw dropped, along with the rest of Simon's friends. 

"I think I won the bet here," Simon told Inati, as he jerked a devilish laugh and walked up towards you.

"Hey, I didn't think that you'd make it," Simon said, and you smiled at him. "I didn't want to make it, but if it's to make you win that $50.00, why not?" You replied, and Simon laughed.

"How about we put on a show?" You asked, as Simon raised an eyebrow at you. "I wasn't invited for nothing," you said, and then took Simon's drink from his hand, and drank up like nothing.

"Woah, she's a strong drinker," Youngwon said, and Simon nodded his head in shock. "You know that these drinks are spiced up?" Jisu asked, and you shrugged. "Does it matter?" You winked at him, and then pulled Simon to the center of the living room.

Simon was still standing up confused at what you had planned, and then she turned around as she pushed you down on a chair that someone got off of. The music blasted louder, and Rihanna's y song Shut Up and Drive came on.

You walked behind Simon, as your hands touched his shoulder and then down to the palms of his hands. "Relax," you whispered into his ear, as you can feel his hands stiffening up. 

"Woot woot!" Everyone cheered, as you moved up in front of Simon, and did a quick bounce down low. Simon gawked in surprised, as he smiled at your dance.

You spread Simon's leg apart, and turned around as you grinded from his crotch and down low to the ground. 

"Oh god," Simon muttered in astonishment. 

You swayed your hips side to side, as you turned to face and sat on his lips. Simon held your waist, as you both moved to the thumping beat. You quickly moved away his hands, and smirked at him.

"Enjoying it much, Simon?" You asked, and Simon cackled. You got off of his lap, and pulled him up to the couch. Everyone made more room for you both, as they all watched in amazement.

You pushed Simon down on the sofa, as you climbed on it. With your legs spread on each side, you danced working your way down to where Simon sits. 

Simon bit his bottom lip, as he threw his back to your . He gripped tightly onto your legs, as you rocked your body side to side. 

The crowd went crazily wild, as you had sat back down on Simon's lap, and rolled your body in front of Simon. You inched close to his face, as you held the back of the sofa for guidance. 

Simon opened his mouth to kiss your lips, but you inched close to his left ear, and nibbled it softly. Turning Simon on quickly, he pulled your waist down to sit directly on his lap, and crushed both your lips together.

You danced on him like a cowgirl rides her bull, as you made out with Simon. Everyone whistled around, as you finally pulled away from him and got off the couch. Simon was confused, as he didn't want the kiss to end so soon. You wiped the saliva on his bottom lip, and walked up to Jisu.

"I told you that I'd get Simon to kiss me. Now where's my money?" You asked Jisu and all the boys. 

Simon's jaw dropped, and everyone laughed loudly, as they saw how the popular Simon Park got played.

"Next time, don't try and make a bet on me," you warned Simon, and winked at him before leaving.


And this is where Simon goes...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE SIMON! <333