Say Hello, Manly Luhan

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Luhan-ah, you’re going to drop me!” You yelped, as your drunk boyfriend carried you bridal style inside your apartment. “I am super manly…enough to carry…your body,” he hiccuped through his response, and you gurgled.

“Unf!” Luhan groaned, as you both were lying on your bed. “You silly guy,” you mumbled aloud, and he scooted up close to you. “I’m manly!” Luhan whined, and you chortled at his child acts.

“Fine, fine,” you replied, and cupped his face up close to yours. “I’m your manly…man, right?” He hiccuped again, as the stench of alcohol breathed out along with his breath. “You need to brush your teeth before calling yourself manly,” you joked, and Luhan quickly pulls you in for a kiss.

Being caught up in the action of the passionate session, you and Luhan both had a wild night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“,” you cursed under your breath, as this has been your seventh pregnancy test you had used in the last week. “Okay, I need to calm down and make an appointment with the doctor first. Afterwards, I’ll know the real answer. These tests can always be fake, right?” You tried calming yourself, as the tests has been saying positive.

Breathing in and out slowly, you checked the time on your watch. Five more hours before Luhan comes home, or will he ever, so you decided to make an appointment with your family doctor. 

“So you decided to take my advice about riding your bike everywhere?” Your friend Xiu Feng joked, and you stuck your tongue out at her. “No, I just want to be on the safe side for right now,” you answered, whilst buckling yourself on the passenger side.

“Something smells very fishy here, and I know that it’s not my fish soup in the back seat,” Xiu Feng said, as she eyeballs you. “Is that the stench? Oh god!” You rolled the window down, and tried taking inhaling the fresh breeze outside.

“I can’t even smell it. The seal is shut tightly,” Xiu Feng replies, and you covered your nose whilst turning back to face her. “It stinks,” you tell her, as you fanned yourself. “Psh,you stink,” she joked back, and you laughed, but had your nose covered still.

Xiu Feng waited in the hall for you, as the doctor asked to take you in for exams. After waiting for what seemed like hours, you exited out with an envelope in your hands. Xiu Feng questioned you multiple times if you were okay, but you didn’t answer her.

Your mind had drifted off deeply. The results of having morning sickness, smelling anything horrid, and missing your period cycle all came back positive too. You were really pregnant with Luhan’s child, at two weeks already.

“Xiu Feng, I have something important to tell you,” you finally let the information in to your best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That following night, you sat in the dining room alone, as you watch the warm dinner turn cold. It wasn’t that you were afraid how he’d react, it’s only if he’ll accept. 

Hearing the keys jingle on the doorknob, and the door creak opening, you took the courage to stand up. Though, you kept fighting yourself to sit back down, but you hesitated and stood up when Luhan’s head lifted up to see your figure.

“Aren’t you usually asleep?” He questioned with tiredness, and you nodded your head. “I thought that maybe you’d like some dinner,” you answered, and Luhan raised an eyebrow at you, and then shook away his expression.

Then you noticed Luhan came home empty handed. Usually, he’d come back carrying a bag, or other sorts of items, but he was empty handed. 

“Hey,” Luhan grabbed for your attention, and you looked up at him. “Well, since you’re not asleep yet. I guess we should this talk you insisted from earlier then, right?” He queried, and you nodded your head.

“Yeah, because I have won-“

“I think we need to take a break,” Luhan blurted out first, and your hands dropped, which caused it to hit the plate of rice by your side. “Ah, I’m sorry!” You panicked, and knelt down to pick up the rice off the floor. “Geez,” Luhan sounded annoyed, and that’s the last thing you wished to hear.

“Here, let me help you,” he said, and offers a hand to help, but you shook your hand and cleaned what you can. “Take a break, huh?” You questioned with your back facing him, as you dumped the dirty waste of rice in the trash.

“Sorry, I just think that it’s best if we do. I mean, look at yourself. You’re pulling yourself away from the textbooks, and your grades are dropping. I, myself, has not only been put in EXO, but the unit group of Younique. More work will be trampled on me, and I don’t think I’d be able to hang around any longer,” Luhan explained, trying his best not to cause a heated argument.

You turned around to face Luhan, and gave him a small smile. He was confused at your expression, but his gaze softened once he saw your smile.

“I understand, Luhan. You’re very considerate,” was all that you replied, and Luhan sighed in relief. “And this is why I love you. You’re mature about everything, and never threw a fit about things like this. Thank you,” Luhan opened his arms to hug you.

“Yeah, no problem at all. But we will remain as friends, right?” You questioned him, and he nodded his head. “Always,” he replied, and you nodded your head, as you hugged Luhan one last time.

“Will you be fine though?” He questioned, whilst brushing your hair. “It’ll hurt for a couple of days, but I’ll be perfectly fine,” you answered, as the sniffles grew aloud, and your eyes stared at the brown envelope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Xiu Feng, Xiu Feng-ah!” Luhan shouted after your best friend. “What do you want?” She surely didn’t want to speak with him at all. “I haven’t seen her for a while now. She’s usually down with the fans, but I don’t find her anymore. Why?” Luhan questioned about you, and Xiu Feng rolled her eyes. ”She’s off living better without you!” Xiu Feng shout out with anger boiling inside, and then storms off and away. 

It’s been five months into the break up, and you’ve kept the pregnancy hidden from Luhan quite well. You just couldn’t tell him, or you’ll be a burden to him like before. Though he used your studies an excuse, you knew it that yourself was dragging Luhan down.

After your tummy was growing and showing more, you decided that it’s best if you move back to your hometown. Yes, your mother would be very angry at you for not focusing on your studies, but off making a child, who will grow up not knowing their father. You knew how it went, as the same happened to yourself.

When reaching back at your hometown, you received a great amount of harsh lecture. Your mother was truly disappointed, you both cried for hours, but she still embraced you in her arms. Willingly to accept your child, she took you in as who you are.

EXO’s activity came to a hiatus for a while, as they needed to prepare for the upcoming album. Being himself, Jongdae kept trolling around with Xiu Feng, as he knows well about her feelings towards Yixing.

Every time Luhan would question Xiu Feng about you, when Jongdae and Yixing hangs with Xiu Feng, she ignores him completely. She made sure that Luhan never existed, and would storm off from his presence. Luhan became angry, and started to try and look for answers.

First off, checking your apartment. Luhan thought that maybe you’re busying yourself with your studies, and just doesn’t have the time for anything.

“I’m sorry, but the young woman in Room #304 had left several months ago,” the landlord explained, as it gave quite a shock to Luhan. “Say what?” He was in disbelief. “But she said that someone might come back for their belongings soon, and to not throw anything away,” the landlord added, and Luhan just nodded his head.

In hopes of finding clues, Luhan asked if he can go check the room. The landlord opens the door freely for him, and the memories brushed over him. Your scent was filled inside the apartment, and it brought tears to Luhan’s eyes.

While scanning around inside the bedroom, Luhan noticed that you never took down the photos of both your memories. Coming across the bathroom, the memories of how you two always fought to use it, Luhan felt a pain of regret.

Just as he was about to leave, something caught his eyes. Luhan walked up closer to the tiny trash bin, and hissed at the stench. However though, the pink box titled as, “Test For Pregnancy” really took him by suspicion. Luhan saw the white stick inside the bin, and used a small towel by hung on the metal bar, and grabbed it.

Two horizontal lines stood straight across before him. Luhan read the box he held, and the definition was, “pregnant”

“Do not remove anything inside. I’ll be back with the owner, I promise,” Luhan told the landlord, and she just nodded her head steadily. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So when are you going to take pictures of the baby bump, huh?” Xiu Feng spoke over the line with you, as she spent her lunch alone out the balcony of the SM building. “Shh! Didn’t I tell you to not ask, whilst you’re at work?” You were upset at Xiu Feng to freely talk about it.

“Pfft! I can careless if anyone hears. I really don’t know why you’re keeping it from him. If I were you, I’d put his on child support,” Xiu Feng blabbed on, and you sighed in frustration. 

“Keep up with that attitude, and I might not send you pictures of my baby,” you threatened her, and Xiu Feng grunted over the line. “Well, my lunch is over anyways. I’ll call you later, bye!” And with that, Xiu Feng hung up the phone.

Taking another bite of sandwich, Xiu Feng turned around and nearly choke when she saw Luhan. He was panting heavily, as he held a pregnancy test in his hand. 

“I won’t tell you where she is,” Xiu Feng spoke up, and of course, Luhan knew how much Xiu Feng would hate his guts. “But I have no one to ask. Please, I need to know!” Luhan raised his voice, and Xiu Feng jumped aback. “I-I-I can’t! She won’t let me,” Xiu Feng replied.

Hearing a loud thump, Xiu Feng rose her head up to see Luhan kneeling before her. Her eyes widened at what he’s doing, and knelt down to try and pick him up. 

“Stop it! Fans are everywhere! They will murder me,” Xiu Feng muttered under her breath, but Luhan stubbornly stood still. “I won’t get up until you tell me,” Luhan answered, and Xiu Feng huffed in frustration. “Why are you being so stubborn like Jongdae? Get up, Luhan!” She practically yelled, but Luhan wouldn’t listen.

Afraid that the managers would come and see this, Xiu Feng then gave up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Darling, can you get the door? I am still washing the vegetables,” your mother called for you, as she was at the back of the house. “Sure thing,” you replied, carefully sitting up from the spot you were lying on.

The person on the other side of the wall, was surely impatient. The knocking soon turned into poundings, and you finally opened the door.

“What is it-Luhan?” Your eyes widened in shock. “So it’s true,” Luhan saw your huge belly under the dress you wore, and you tried shutting the door. “What are you doing?” Luhan questioned, as he tried not to fight back so hard, afraid he’d hurt you.

“Get out of here, Luhan. Get away!” You yelled, but your strength was failing. “What is going on here?” Your mother came running worried, as she saw you and Luhan fighting to open and close the door.

Your mother gave Luhan a cup of hot tea, as he sat across the table from both you and your mother. You didn’t dare look into his eyes, but Luhan never stopped staring at you.

“I guess I’ll leave you both alone,” your mother said, and then left. “Mom,” you whined, but she disappeared outside instantly. 

Luhan reached out for your hand, but you pulled away immediately. He gave out a slight pout, and lightly placed the pregnancy test on the coffee table. Your eyes grew, and soon enough stared at him with it.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He questioned. “I was,” you answered, trying not to replay back to the past. “No you didn’t. You hid it from me,” Luhan was angry, and you knew it. 

Luhan had every right to be angry, but you were deeply hurt.

“I was going to tell you, but you decided on breaking up,” you spat out, and Luhan’s jaw dropped. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know,” he apologized, and you bit your bottom lip. “If you’re really sorry, I wished that you’d leave me be,” though your words were harsh, you wished he knew the pain you felt.

“What? Why? You’re carrying our child, and I can’t just leave you both,” Luhan said, in hopes that you’ll forgive him. “Really, Luhan? If I told you back then that I was pregnant too, would you have taken back the ‘break’ you wanted between us?” Your question bit Luhan back hard, and he grew instantly quiet.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized minutes later. “Just leave,” you exhaled out. “I’m really sorry,” again, Luhan apologized. “My child and I will only be a burden to you and your future. So do me a favor, and leave,” you tried holding back the tears, and Luhan crawled over by your side.

“You’re not a burden to me at all,” his voice was soft and lovingly, which made you hate that about him. “Well isn’t that why you broke up with me?” Your tears fell before your face this time, as you stared into Luhan’s eyes.

“What? No! I…I was stupid for breaking up with you. When I read your text saying, ‘we need to talk’, the boys made a joke about me not being manly enough to take care of my business. They said that ‘we need to talk’ texts are always break up texts. In order to prove that I would be manly…I had hurt the both of us,” Luhan explained the truth behind the break up, which you now finally understood.

“Well sometimes, they ‘we need to talk’ can mean a lot more things,” you furiously replied, and Luhan pouted nodding his head. “I know, and I am sorry. I just don’t want to be called as ‘Princess Luhan’ anymore. My fans and friends needs to know that I am manly!” Luhan whined, and you managed to giggle in between your cries.

“Aii,” you winced in a pain a bit. “Oh my god, are you okay?” Luhan held you from behind, as you almost lost your balance. “I’m fine, it’s just that baby keeps kicking my ribcage. It tickles sometimes,” you answered.

“I can’t believe that I missed out on this,” he mumbled sadly. “Not anymore, you won’t,” you replied, as you placed Luhan’s hand on your tummy. “Woah, baby kicked!” Luhan jumped in shock, and you laughed. “Baby is amazing, am I right?” You asked, and Luhan pecked your cheek. “Amazing as you,” he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“She’s in labor?”

“Has she given birth yet?”

“Where is Luhan?”

“Is little Luhan a girl or a boy?”

The members crowded around Xiu Feng, as questioned popped from each member.

“Shut up!” Xiu Feng yelled at the boys, as her fingers cringed. “Luhan is still inside with her,” she explained.

“Give another push! You’re almost there!” The doctor has been repeating the same words over and over, and all you did was scream the living crap out of your soul. “You’re doing good! I can see our baby’s head,” Luhan happily clapped, as he would take a few glances back and forth.

“HHNNNNNGGG!” You pushed once more with all your strength, and soon enough, the cries of a baby echoed aloud. “It’s a beautiful baby girl!” The doctor shouted, and Luhan tightened his grip on your hand. “We have a baby girl,” he excitedly repeats.

“What do you hear?” Chanyeol asked Xiu Feng, whom seems to lean against the door. “Oh my god, I hear the baby!” Xiu Feng screamed with joy. “The baby is born!” The members shouted altogether, as they danced in the hallway.

“Wake up, dear. Wake up,” Luhan tried bothering you, as he showed you both your baby. “Oh, will you look at our princess,” you said, and Luhan furrowed his eyebrows at you. “Not you, silly. Or should I say, manly man,” you teased, and Luhan chuckled.

“Say hello to your manly father,” you played with your daughter’s tiny fingers, and Luhan lightly knocked your head with his. “Daddy will be the best manly knight ever for his princess,” Luhan said, and smiled along with you.

©kpopchipmunkparody OH YES, THIS WAS QUITE A LONG SCENARIO. HAHAHA! I had this scenario in my head for weeks, and when cuteaschubbi wanted to request for a Luhan and pregnancy, I was like HEYYYY I HAVE ONE IN MY HEAD. LMAO! I hope ya enjoyed this one like I did! XDD