Yong Guk Explains Everything, and Asks For THE Second Chance

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Your eyes were still closed, but your ears were wide awake. They became your eyes, and started to listen the surroundings around you. 

*beep beep*

You heard beeping sounds, and it’s quite odd. In heaven, there shouldn’t be such beeping sounds, right? Suddenly, an unfamiliar scent rose up inside your nose, and your face started to move.

“Is she waking up?” Jae In’s voice became loud, and that’s when you realized something. You’re not in heaven, as you’re not dead. “I just saw her face make a move!” Jae In was yelling now, and you tried to listen to who she was talking to.

“Are you sure she moved?” The male’s voice became clearer, and it was just Himchan. Yep, that greaser who decided to hook both you and Yong Guk up. “I am with her at all times, of course I know!” Jae In yelled back, and you slowly opened your eyes to look at them.

“Her eyes opening!” Jae In screamed again, and then you heard footsteps running out of the room. “Yah! Yah! Can you hear me? Do you see me?” Jae In came up close to you, as her voice couldn’t get any louder.

“Nurse, she’s really awake!” You finally heard Himchan’s loud voice now too. “Ma’am, please give her some room,” the nurse told Jae In, and then came to check up on you.

A flashlight was shone into both your eyes, and then a hand was placed over your head. After that, your right hand was rose up, and gently placed back down. You heard quite some mumblings, and then footsteps exiting the room.

“Is she really awake?” The voice you wished to never hear again, spoke up with the sound of amazement. “Yes,” Himchan replied. “Didn’t I tell you to stop coming here? It’s all because of you!” Jae In yelled at the person, and you shut your eyes again.

The bickering continued, and you slightly shifted yourself to the right side, and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What were you thinking, trying to kill yourself and all? Huh? If it wasn’t for Himchan to come check up on you, I would be crying myself to a dead roommate. Yah, are you not listening to me? I’m talking to you! Thank god that the poopy head Himchan came on time to find you. I almost had a heart attack on my trip! Plus, it’s just Yong Guk. We had this talk before, didn’t we?” 

For the past two days that you’ve finally woken up, Jae In did nothing but nag, lecture, and yell at you for being stupid. But when it comes to Himchan talking to you, he’s soft and quiet. He even told you that he had to sneak Yong Guk in to see you at night, because Jae In was blocking him out your way.

You didn’t know if you should thank Himchan, or be mad at him. But for Yong Guk to see you, why? You didn’t understand, because he made it clear to you that he didn’t care for you no more. 

“I can hear you from the elevators. Shut the hell up!” Himchan raised his voice at Jae In, and she finally shushed up. “I’m just scared to lose her, okay?” Jae In muttered, and Himchan sighed. “Don’t you have work? Go to it!” Himchan scold her, and Jae In came up by you.

“Please don’t think that I don’t love you. You’re like my blood sister. I’m just worried,” Jae In said, and kissed your forehead before leaving for work. “Don’t mind Jae In’s behavior. She’s been stressed lately,” Himchan said, and you just kept quiet.

For the past two days, you’ve been nothing but quiet. Giving everyone the silent treatment and all. Jae In freaked out, thinking that maybe you might’ve lost your voice. However, it was just your choice not to talk. 

“The doctors said that you can go home tomorrow afternoon. Excited?” Himchan tried to cheer you up, as he walked over to you and handed you a peeled hardboiled egg. 

You gave him a blank stare, and then bowed your head, as thanking him for the egg. Himchan sighed, not knowing how to make you talk. You were like his younger sister, and he too, wished that you weren’t so broken inside.

“You know, I blame myself sometimes too,” Himchan said, and you turned to face him. “About hooking you and Yong Guk up. I didn’t know that he would do this to you,” he explained, and you just gave him a shrug in reply. “But since you’re awake, I would like you to hear his explanation,” Himchan said, and your eyes widened.

Yong Guk was here again?

“Hey,” his raspy deep voice greeted you. “I’ll leave you two alone,” Himchan gave you a small smile, and then walked out. “Please don’t be mad at Himchan. I begged him to do this,” Yong Guk said, before you were going to press on the ‘nurse’ button.

Facing away from him, as you had tucked yourself under the covers, you heard Yong Guk sigh. He still made his way towards you, and reached his hand out to you.

“Don’t touch me,” you spoke up finally, and Yong Guk obeyed immediately. “Why are you here? Don’t you have a family you need to care?” You queried on, as you didn’t want to see or hear him.

“Jagi-“

“Tch, you have the guts to call me that? Sooya is your jagiya, not me. Go away,” you replied with harsh. “Listen to me, please!” Yong Guk was the one begging now. “Listen to what? You said everything already,” you answered, and he sighed a heavy one.

“I love you, okay? I’m sorry to had hurt you the way I did, but I didn’t mean to. I had to think of something so that you’ll hate me. In the end, you just still love me,” Yong Guk blurt out, but you were still too stubborn to turn around and face him.

“I loved you, Guk,” you replied, trying your best not to make any crying noise. “No, you love me. You told me that the other day,” Yong Guk corrected you, and you chortled. “And this is today. I loved you, and that’s that. Please, leave me alone,” you answered again.

“I can’t leave you alone, because I live without you. Jagiya, do you know how painful it was for me to break up with you? Please, please don’t let me lose you. When Himchan told me what you did to yourself, I too, wished that I could’ve done it instead. I am just a cold and heartless man like you said. I should’ve just died. If my father wouldn’t threaten me, I wouldn’t have broken us up,” Yong Guk finally explained in all truth, and slowly shifted your body to face him.

New tears were welling up in his eyes, as the old ones rolled down his cheeks. He’s never one to cry in front of you, as Yong Guk did nothing but made you laugh only. Yong Guk was always the joker and fierce guy, not the one who will cry. 

“Yong-“

“I’m sorry!” He apologized, as he placed his head down on your bed, and cried. “Shh, don’t cry,” you slowly pet his head.

“I never meant to lie about Sooya’s pregnancy. After I told her what happened, she broke our friendship. I already lost two best ladies in the world, and I don’t want to lose my mother also. You know how she is. Everyday, fighting for her life, and her words of advice to me was to get you back. She said that I should’ve give in on my father, because he’s no king or emperor. If he loses me, he loses everything. I’m so scared of losing her, and you. For the first two nights when you came here without waking up, I stayed here without sleep. I prayed in hopes you’d return to me. When you awoken, I couldn’t be any happier. I didn’t want to lose you, because you’re my everything, my world, my love,” Yong Guk wouldn’t stop crying, as he blurt out what he had hid inside.

You then raised his head up to face you, and wiped his tears. He was still sniffling, and you gave him a tiny smile. 

“What?” He asked, and you shook your head. “Pabo,” you replied, and then wrapped your arms around his neck. “I’m sorry,” Yong Guk apologized once again, and you nodded your head. “I know, and it’s okay,” you responded calmly, as your hand caressed his back.

“Take me back, please?” Yong Guk asked, in hopes that you had forgiven him. “I already did,” you replied, and pecked his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 YEARS LATER

“Hello, eomoni and appahji,” you greeted both Yong Guk’s parents formally, as you had presents in your hands. “Aigoo, how is my daughter-in-law doing?” Yong Guk’s mother asked, as his father pushed the wheelchair. “I’m doing great as always. How about yourself?” You replied back, and she opened her arms widely to have you hug her.

“She told me that she wouldn’t eat anything, unless it’s made by you,” Yong Guk’s father grunted. “Because my daughter-in-law is the best cook ever. You don’t even know how to fry me an egg,” Yong Guk’s mother yelled at her husband, and you giggled with Yong Guk.

“We brought presents from America,” you said, and Yong Guk rose up the bags in mid-air. “Wahh! You’re too nice!” Yong Guk’s mother replied, and holds onto your hand. “It’s all for my healthy eomoni,” you said, and she cheekily smiled back.

“Why won’t you boys go watch television or something? This is women time,” Yong Guk’s mother said. “Ugh,” Yong Guk rolled his eyes, and walked to the living room. “Let’s go cook,” your mother-in-law said, and you nodded your head.

“So, when will I have a grandchild?” Your mother-in-law joked, and you blushed. “Ask Yong Guk about it,” you teasingly answered, and she laughed. “Aish, I knew it that my son won’t be able to handle it,” she joked back, and you laughed louder.

“I can hear you!” Yong Guk yelled back, and you covered your mouth from laughing. “I’m just kidding, eomoni. I actually just found out that I’m two weeks pregnant,” you tell her, and her eyes widened. “Wait, what? How come I didn’t know?” Yong Guk asked, as he pokes his head inside the kitchen. “Because eomoni is more special,” you stuck your tongue out at him, and he glared at you.

“Women,” your father-in-law muttered, and Yong Guk chuckled. “You know jokes now too?” Yong Guk asked him, and he gave Yong Guk a smile. “If it wasn’t for her, I probably wouldn’t know jokes and how happy life is,” your father-in-law said, as he talked about you. “I told you that she’s different,” Yong Guk said, and your father-in-law smiled. 

“So, you’re planning with twins, right?” He asked Yong Guk, and Yong Guk eyes widened. “Jagiya, is the food ready?” Yong Guk ignored his father’s question, as he doesn’t want to talk about kids right now.

©kpopchipmunkparody So the ending was a nice fluff. :3 I love hunky dunk YONG GUK! Don’t you all? Hahahaha. SO ON WITH THE REQUESTS! XDD Don’t forget to request! :)