When He Proposes [Nu'Est Version]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Baekho:

You were washing the dishes, and quietly humming to yourself. Dong Ho quietly enters inside both your shared home, and you didn’t even realize it. He slowly crept up behind you, and started whispering out to you.

“Jagi, jagi,” he called, but the water was blocking out your ears. “Jagiya!” Dong Ho called louder, and you finally turned your head around to face him. “Oh, you’re home early,” you smiled at him.

“Yeh, and I have a surprise for you,” he gave you a cheeky grin. “Okay?” You raised an eyebrow at him. “Are you done washing the dishes?” Dong Ho asked. “Sort of?” You answered, and tried to resume, but Dong Ho pulled you away.

“The surprise is more important!” He shouted, and dragged you. “Wahhh~” You screamed, whilst being pulled to no other than the living room.

“Dong Ho-yah, this is no time to play. I understand that you’re home from the tour, but couldn’t you at least—”

You stopped speaking at this point, when Dong Ho got down on one knee in front of you. He eye smiled at you, and pulled out a tiny black box before you.

“Dong Ho…” you whispered, with electric shocking through your body. “I know that this isn’t the place you had imagined it where to be, but jagi, will you marry me?” Dong Ho asked, and opens the box.

“Oh my god! Y-y-yes! Yes!” You were close to tearing up, and attacked Dong Ho on the floor.

Ren:

“Jagiya~” Min Ki pokes his head inside your room. “Hm?” You turned your head around to face him. “Aren’t you glad that I’m home?” He smiled at the sight of seeing you. “Of course I am,” you tried to sound convincing.

“What’s wrong?” Min Ki walked by your side, and plops his training bag on the floor. “Nothing,” you shrugged, and forced a smile on your face. “C’mon, what is it?” He poked your cheeks, hoping to get something out of you.

“Hahaha, okay, okay. It’s just, I’m so tired of work. My boss thinks that he could make me do everything, because I have so much free time. Well I don’t, and I hate it. Then I found out from one of my colleagues that his daughter biased you. She was upset when the news got out about us dating for over three and half years now. Ever since then, I’ve been so bottled up at that stupid place, and wish I can just quit,” you finally spat out your frustration.

“Then do it,” Min Ki said, as he knelt down to look up at you. “I can’t…what will happen to our apartment?” You pouted in front of him. “Well, let me ask you one question first, and see if you’ll change your mind,” Min Ki replied, as he gives you a grin.

“Okay?” You were confused at his sudden change of expression. “Jagiya, there will always be up and downs, and I hope you know that I don’t care where we will live together,” his right hand that stood hidden in his jacket pocket, slowly revealed itself, “As long as you say yes. So will you marry me?” Min Ki questioned, as he opened the box.

Your eyes were widely open, and so was your mouth. Your idol boyfriend has just proposed to you!

“Why do you always know how to make me happy?” You caressed Min Ki’s hand, and he kissed it. “Because I love you,” he answered, and you kissed him on the lips. “I can’t wait to become Mrs. Choi Min Ki,” you spoke up, with your lips still attached to his, as you and Min Ki laughed together.

Minhyun:

“Have you seen my black coat?” Minhyun questioned, as he paced back and forth from the bedroom to the bathroom. “Which black coat? You have tons,” you laugh half-heartedly, whilst ironing his light blue shirt.

“The black coat with huge pockets,” he answered, now entering inside the bedroom closet. “You’re not making any sense. Should I help?” You asked him, and then enters inside the closet too.

“Did you perhaps fold it, and put it up on the shelf?” Minhyuk questioned, whilst searching through his hung coats. “No…” you answered, not knowing why he looks like he was in a rush to go somewhere.

“I need that coat. Can you check up there?” He asked, as he bents down to check inside the boxes on the floor. “Why would it be up here on the shelf?” You were confused, but reached your hands up to blindly search it.

Just then, something tiny from the shelf fell onto the floor. You tilt your head to the side, and examined it more. It was actually a dark blue colored box, with a white ribbon tied around it.

“Minhyun?” You called out to him, as you picked it up. “Hm?” He was still too busy. “What is this?” You asked, and untied the ribbon, opening the box. 

“Oh my!” You were thrown aback by it, and right when you were going to shout, Minhyun was looking up at you. “Will you marry me?” He have you a cheeky smile.

“Minhyun, you cheese ball!” You screamed in ecstatic, as you jumped down and hugged him.

Aron:

“So what are we having for dinner tonight?” You asked Aaron, as he enters inside the house with two plastic bags. “It’s a dinner surprise,” he winked at you. “I can smell the crab ragoon from over here,” your expression was emotionless, and Aaron laughed.

“Fine, you caught me,” he dashed over your way quickly, after grabbing the utensils. “Geez, I was starving! Were they busy?” You asked Aaron, referring to both your favorite Chinese restaurant. “Kind of,” he shrugged, and handed you your chopsticks.

“So what did you order?” You asked, as you wait for Aaron to open up the boxes. “Something special just for you,” he answered, and gave you another wink. 

Aaron held up a box, and opened it. You were impatient to check what Aaron had ordered for you, because you were really starving.

“I don’t know if you’ll like it, but it’s something new,” Aaron said, and handed you the box. “Aaron, the box is so light. Is there even anything inside?” You laughed at him, and then checked inside the box.

“Oh my…Aaron…Oh my god!” You kept looking up and down from the box, and at Aaron himself. “I know it’s only been two years of our relationship, but I can see my entire future with you. Please, marry me?” He popped the question.

“Can I marry you after we eat?” You asked half giggling, whilst your stomach grumbled loudly. “Hahaha! Sure!” Aaron leaned over to kiss you, and you responded back with another.

JR:

You sat in the dining room alone, as you were too tired to change out of your bridesmaid dress. Another friend of yours had gotten married again, yet you’re still here dating Jong Hyun.

Well, it is quite understandable too, as he’s a very busy man. He’s too caught up with schedules, since he is the leader of Nu’Est. He wouldn’t have the time to prepare both your future right now.

After the lonesome dinner without Jong Hyun, you placed the dirty dish inside the sink, and finally took off the dress. You went to take a soothing warm bath, and soon headed to bed. 

Right when you were feeling comfortable enough to sleep, you heard your bedroom door creak open, and the heavy weight on your bed drop down. The sly snake of Jong Hyun’s arm embraced around your waist, and you felt his lips planting a kiss on the back of your shoulder.

“You’re home early,” you whispered softly, trying not to frighten him. “Actually, I’m going to be home all week,” he replied, and you swiftly turned around to face him. “Really?” You were glad to finally have Jong Hyun for yourself.

“How was the wedding?” He questioned you, as he couldn’t make it. “It was lovely,” you answered with a force smile. “Well, I have something to tell you,” his voice sounded very cheery, and you were confused.

“You know how you have always wanted to go to the beach in Okinawa?” Jong Hyun queried. “Yes, I do,” you nodded your head. “Then how about we go there for our honeymoon?” He suggests, whilst holding a beautiful diamond ring in between both your faces.

“Jong Hyun, omo!” You sat up quickly, and covered your mouth in shock. “Sorry that it isn’t the old fashion way. I wanted to do something different,” he was still laying on the bed, and you chortled at his silliness.

“I love different, and I love you, Kim Jong Hyun,” you replied, and laid back down in his arms, as you kissed his jawline. “I love you too, Mrs. Kim Jong Hyun,” he said back, and slips the ring down your finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody UWAHHHHH!!!! First, I want to thank the anon for requesting. This was so fun to write, since I was also talking with my guy friend about proposals. I wanted to use his idea, but I remembered how he yelled at me NOT to tell anyone. x___x BUT AS LONG AS YOU LOVE IT, RIGHT!? Hahahaha! Nu’Est <3333