Simon Dying In Your Arms

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

You were held captive by Simon’s enemies, as you all stood inside a tunnel. Simon glared at his enemies facing no fear, as he had his buddies with him. His enemies laughed evilly, as one of them holds you.

“Simon!” You shouted to him, with tears streaming down your cheeks. “Shut up!” One of the enemies yelled, as he covered your mouth. “Let her go, and no one gets hurt,” Simon said, as his gun points at the main enemy.

“Tch, you put your gun down, before your girlfriend dies in front of you,” the main enemy said, with a gun pointed at your head. You shook your head, not caring for your life, as the tears streamed down your cheeks.

Simon looked at you, and then back at the enemies. “It’s either you hand over the money, or she’s dead,” the enemy said, as Simon it his bottom lip. “Youngwon,” Simon called out to his friend who held a black bag.

Youngwon threw the black bag in front of Simon. “Now let her go,” Simon said, as his foot kicked the bag, and money dropped out of the bag. The main enemy motioned for his friends to let go of you, and you were released.

You could barely walk, as your legs shook in fear. Still though, you managed to make your way nearer to Simon. “NO!” Simon shouted, as you slowly turned back at the enemies.

Before you can make a full turn, Simon came and wrapped his muscular arms around you, as a gun shot was heard. Your body flinched, as both you and Simon fell down to the cold ground.

Guns started firing, but you didn’t hear a thing, as blood oozed out of Simon’s body. Your eyes started searching for Simon’s eyes, as you held him in his arms. Sitting up, you cried your heart out. “Simon, no! This isn’t happening! Don’t die on me, Simon!” You shouted in pain.

“Look…at me,” Simon faintly spoke, as you kept crying. “I…love you,” Simon told you, as he curved a tiny smile. “I love you too, Simon. Stay with me here. Please, stay with me!” You screamed whole heartedly, and a tear escaped out of Simon’s left eye.

His eyes closed in front of you, as his hand that caressed your cheek, fell down. 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” 

©kpopchipmunkparody