When You Thought Woohyun Was Spending Christmas With His Ex-Girlfriend

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

It was cold December, and you loved it! Christmas was also your favorite holiday, as you love receiving presents and giving them. Also, today was going to be a great and special day for you. Your idol boyfriend Nam Woohyun, was finally getting off early from a Christmas performance afterwards, and you both planned to spend the rest of the evening together.

“Are you sure enough to bring the presents?” Your friend asked over the phone. “Yeh, I have Woohyun’s present and the rest of the Woollim family gifts here,” you answered her, as you know how much she wanted you to specially give her favorite member Hoya his gift.

“If only I was there, and not on a darn island with my family, I’d give it to Hoya myself,” she tries not to spazz. “Oh shut it! You can’t even confess to the man,” you teased, and she started to yell.

“Noona~” You heard Sungjong’s voice calling you from across the hall. “I got to go, bye!” You quickly hang up on your friend, and greeted the fun maknae. “Sungjongie!” You waved at him. “Would you like some help?” Sungjong asked, as he saw that you were carrying handfuls of gifts. “Please,” you yelped, and Sungjong laughed.

“So if you’re out here, does this means that I had missed the performance?” You were a bit disappointed at yourself. “Nope! You haven’t missed it yet. Other groups were to perform first, as Myungsoo hyung had rushed to the bathroom without a doubt. I mean, I told him to cool off the beans last night,” Sungjong mumbled the last part, and you both laughed.

“Wahhh! PRESENTS!” Dongwoo shouted aloud, as both you and Sungjong entered inside the dressing room of Infinite’s. “Hi all,” you waved, and placed the Woollim gifts on a seat. “So which one is mine?” Everyone came to fight for a present, and you started to search around.

“Has anyone seen Woohyun?” You questioned the boys. “I saw him out in the balcony earlier,” Myungsoo answered from behind you, when he entered inside the room. “Oh,” you were confused, but then rushed right over to where he was. You wanted to give Woohyun’s gift to him yourself.

“Oppa, Merry Christmas,” you heard a female voice, and decided to check if anyone were up there with Woohyun. “Oh, thank you,” you heard Woohyun’s voice, and for sure he wasn’t alone.

“Woo-“

Before you can call to him, your eyes widened in shock. Woohyun was kissing his ex-girlfriend, who used to work with Woollim. Of course you recognized her, as Woohyun had introduced you both together before she resigned. However, you didn’t think that Woohyun would do this to you.

“What are you doing?” Woohyun pushed her away, as his eyes landed on you. “Spending Christmas with you like always,” she answered, but then turned to look where Woohyun was looking. “I’m sorry,” you quickly apologized, as you bowed and took your leave. “Jagiya, jagi!” Woohyun called for you, but you highly picked up your speed and dashed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat alone in your living room, as you were covered in tears and drowning yourself with ice cream. Though every bite was cold, your heart was too crushed to care about what happened. You were too hurt, to have believed that your seven months love with Woohyun was nothing.

“Jagi, jagiya!” You now hear Woohyun pounding on your front door effortlessly. “Open up, please!” He shouted, as he pounded the door. “Please, let me explain!” He yelled again, and you walked out of the living room to your bedroom.

The poundings came to a stop, as you heard loud footsteps thudding inside. Of course, he has a spare key. You had forgotten about giving him one on both your fifth month anniversary, and now he’s inside your apartment looking for you.

“Jagiya,” Woohyun called out to you, as he entered inside the bedroom. “Go away,” you muttered angrily, as your sniffles hadn’t stopped yet. “Listen to me, please,” he pleaded with desperation, but you didn’t want to hear him.

“Just leave me alone!” You turned to face him sitting upwards, as your tears rolled down your cheeks again. “I can’t leave you alone, because my heart won’t let me. So please listen to what I have to say,” Woohyun was being all greasy again, and that’s one thing you hated about him.

Everything he says just always seem to capture your heart, and sweep your feet away.

“Five minutes, now talk,” you mumbled. Woohyun came straight and sat by your feet, as he tried to catch his breathe first. “Four minutes,” you said, and Woohyun twitched.

“Please jagi, don’t do this to me. I know what happened up there was wrong, but I didn’t mean for that to happen. You know that I love you, and it’s true. What you saw back there was a mistake, bound to happen. She texted me, and asked to meet up before the performance. She told me that she wanted to give me one last Christmas gift before she leaves to Africa for abroad. I am a foolish man to had believe her words, as I still considered her as a friend. When I got up there, I had no idea she wanted to take me back. When she kissed me, I swear to god that I felt nothing. There was no spark of love, as my sparks and love are all for you and only you. Please, you have to believe me,” Woohyun explained all in one breath.

You stared at him for a second, and then exhaled out. You love Woohyun, and tonight is Christmas. But was what he saying true, or is it just to get you? You were lost, confused, and wished that you can believe him.

“I understand,” Woohyun muttered, when he saw your face turn the other direction. “I’ll leave you alone from now on,” he let out a sigh. 

You watched him take his leave, and slowly saw Woohyun taking off the watch you had bought for him on his birthday before he had confessed to you. Plus, he unchained the spare key you had given him, off his other keys. 

You heard the front door close minutes later, and again, you hugged your knees. You were bawling your eyes out, as the man you love had walked out on you. 

Nam Woohyun was really gone, and if only you did try to believe him, he’d be here with you laughing, singing, and eating any you’d cook. However, you gave him the silent treatment, and watched him walk away.

©kpopchipmunkparody HAHAHAAHA SOOOOO….Uhm yeah. LMAO! Thanks for requesting, Ginxuan. So I made this one an angst, but if you would like for a sequel or so, let me know. :) REQUEST AWAY, READERS! I’D TAKE ANY BAND! XDD