He Surprises You At School, and You Thought You Were Hallucinating [EXO-M Vers.]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Kris: It’s been a while since you’ve last seen Kris, when he told you about debuting in EXO. Well, you have seen him, but just on television. Kris on the other hand, haven’t seen you. Sometimes, you weren’t sure if Kris still remembered you. However, you would play a couple games of basketball by yourself to keep Kris off your mind. Everyday after school, you just kept practicing on your lay ups, three point shooters, and dribbling. Suddenly, you heard the gym doors opening. 

“Sorry, but I’ll be out in a bit!” You shouted, assuming that it must be the janitor. “It’s okay,” a deep familiar voice replied back. 

Unsure if you were just hearing things, you turned around to face the ‘janitor’. Falling to your and having your eyes opened widely, you slapped yourself a couple of times.

“Hey, what are you doing to yourself?” The person asked, and you rubbed your eyes two more times to get a better picture. “Kris?” You called out, and he nodded his head. “Yeah?” He looked straight into your eyes.

“Oh my god, it’s really you!” You were happy to see him, and he just chuckled at you. “Yeah, and it’s really you too,” Kris was confused at your shocked actions. “No really! I mean, I’m not hallucinating!” You exclaimed, and Kris laughed. “Dummy,” he teased, and then lends a hand to pull you up.

Luhan: You’ve been so down now and days, ever since your best friend Luhan had debuted as an EXO member. He was surely the perfect star, and you were the faraway friend who supported him. It’s been months now, and Luhan haven’t contacted you in ages about you’re doing, but that didn’t matter. It was like you both were dating anyways. Still, you wished he asked about how you are.

“Will you be eating lunch with us today?” One of your guy friends asked. “Mm,” you answered, whilst cleaning your desk. “Well hurry up!” He shouted. “Just pick a table and I’ll be there!” You yelled back, and brushed your bangs back. “Whatever,” he mumbled, as he walked off with your other two guy friends.

You went back to straightening your books inside your bag, as you just couldn’t stop thinking about how Luhan would always yell at how unorganized you were. He was always there to nag like a mom, because you were more messier than him. A knock came at the door, and you sighed in frustration.

“I said I’ll be there,” you muttered irately. “Why do you sound so mad?” The angelic and soft voice questioned. 

You lift your head up in surprise, but lost your balance, and caused yourself to fall back sitting down on your chair. 

“You alright?” The person asked, and you blinked immensely at the figure. “Lu-Lu-Luhan?” You stuttered out his name. “What? Is there something on my face?” He quickly touches his face. “I’m not dreaming?” You asked him, as you rubbed your eyes. “Dreaming? Dreaming of what?” Luhan asked dumbfounded, and you happened to smile a huge one.

“It’s really you!” You jumped up and hugged him. “Hahaha! Hey there, I missed you too,” Luhan chuckled, as he wrapped his arms around you too.

Yixing: Strumming on your guitar lazily, you then pulled the lollipop out of your mouth. Setting your guitar aside you, you heaved a loud sigh. What was the point of staying in the guitar lessons anymore, if your great friend Yixing wasn’t there to help you learn? You sometimes wonder upon that, when Yixing announced about debuting in EXO. He successfully did, and you just got stuck in the guitar class lessons alone.

“Are you done for the day?” Your teacher asked, and you shrugged. “Maybe not,” you muttered, and then on your lollipop once more. “Then can you not hog the room, if you’re not going to practice? There are other students here who would like the room also,” your teacher informed, and you scoffed at his words. “Yeah, yeah,” you then stood up and walked out of class with your guitar.

“Lalala~” You sang to whatever tune came upon your head, as you randomly strum onto your guitar in the school hallway. “Nice song. Where can I learn to play and sing that song, huh?” It was in no doubt that it had to be Yixing’s voice, but why would he be here? 

Turning your heel around to see the person with that voice, you gasped in shock. Yixing gave you a smile with that dimple on his cheek, and you melted. You were a hard on er for dimples, and Yixing never fails into making you loving it. However, he should be debuting, not here. So were you just dreaming of him?

“I’m just imagining,” you mumble to yourself. “What?” Yixing asked with a frown now, and you tilted your head to the side. “I’m not imagining?” You questioned yourself, and then stuck a finger out to poke him. “Ow! What was that for?” He pouted at you, and you grinned.

“Oh my goodness! It is Zhang Yixing! He’s…He’s…HE’S HERE!” You exclaimed in great bliss, as you almost dropped your guitar. “Silly girl,” he rolled his eyes, as he had caught your guitar for you. “I’ve missed you!” You tell him, and threw your arms to wrap around his neck. “I miss you also,” he replied back, and hugged your waist.

Xiumin: He was always your baozi eating buddy, when it comes to going out for some baozis. Unfortunately for you, Minseok had to leave and debut as a member of EXO. Being busy with his schedules, you found yourself eating less dumplings. To you, the dumplings became tasteless, and every time the members speak of baozis, you’ll laugh. He was your baozi eating buddy, but now an EXO member.

“Did you want to get some dumplings at Great Shanghai?” One of your girl friends asked. “Nah,” you mumbled, whilst you decided to stay in class and skip lunch. “Okay then,” and she leaves you alone. 

Drawing a picture and now coloring it, you sighed as your stomach growled. You then made a wish that if Minseok drops by at your school with some dumplings, you’d gobble it up in one go. You just missed him so much, and he was your baozi buddy.

“You know, they say that skipping lunch isn’t healthy~” his voice sang at the back of your head. “Hmm…” you sighed to yourself, “must not think of him.”

Suddenly, a bag was plopped out in front of you. Furious that your picture might’ve been ruined, you looked up to see who was the culprit.

“Min…Min…MINSEOK?” You were shocked, but at the same time weren’t sure if it really was him. “Did you not hear me?” He asked you, and you just blinked at the figure in front of you. “I’m hallucinating, right?” You queried, and Minseok laughed.

“You are really an idiot for thinking like that. I’m here!” Minseok answered, and your eyes glistened with joy. “Yah, are you crying?” He asked, and you playfully punched his arm. “Ow! That hurts, you know?” Minseok stuck his tongue out at you. “Baozi buddy!” You shouted gleefully, and he cackled at your silliness.

Chen: It’s been months since your favorite vocal singer from choir had debuted in EXO, and you’ve missed him lots. Kim Jongdae, that kid was your buddy who just loved to troll on others, and would help you with your singing. He was better instructing than the teacher, and you just loved everything about him. Sadly for you, Jongdae left to debut, and you were alone in choir. Wondering off and on about his doings, you sighed.

“Okay class, we’ll continue on tomorrow. Please work more on the song,” the teacher finally excused everyone when the bell rang. 

You stood there motionless, and stared blankly at your music sheet. Humming to the tune, and trying your best to practice, his words of advice came roaming inside your head.

“Relax. Take a a deep breath, and slowly sing like no one is around.”

You smiled to yourself, as you felt as if you clearly heard him saying it. Wishing that he was here to hear that you’d improved better, you took the music sheet and stuck it inside your bag.

“Not practicing anymore?” The voice of his came loud and clear. “I have all day when I get home,” you came to a thought that sometimes you would just talk to yourself as if he’s there, and it actually helps. “Not even when I’m here?” Jongdae questioned, and you raised your head up to face him at the door.

Both your eyes locked on each other for a while, and you rubbed your eyes quickly. Was this really just an imagination, or is he here for real? So then, you weren’t talking to yourself?

“What’s wrong?” Jongdae asked, as he walked towards you. “Jongdae,” you stumbled back on your steps, as you were surprised to see him. “Yes?” He was worried that maybe you weren’t happy to see him like how he had expected. “You’re here. You’re really here?” You wanted to make sure that you weren’t hallucinating.

“Mm, I’m here,” he answered, nodding his head along. “Oh my god,” you lightly slapped your head, and chortled. “Are you okay?” Jongdae asked, as he reached out to hold your hand.

“Yeah, I’m just shocked. Why didn’t you tell me that you were back from China?” You asked, sounding a bit disappointed. “Maybe because I wanted to surprise you?” He gave you an unsure look, and you both burst into laughter.

“I am surprised,” you replied. “I know, because I did a good job at it,” he stuck his tongue out at you, and you giggled.

Tao: You stretched in your wushu class, as you waited for it to start. However, the teacher was too busy still talking over the phone, and your classmates are busying messing around. So instead, you grabbed a staff off the stand, and started to practice by yourself. You remembered it like yesterday, when your buddy Tao had taught you his moves. Though you didn’t perfect it, he always made sure to teach you. Bad news to you, Tao was accepted into SM, and soon debuted in EXO. After leaving China to work in South Korea, you became alone and felt like your best friend had moved on and stopped caring for you.

“Sorry class, but something important had come up. Give me 20 minutes, and we’ll start class!” Your teacher apologized, and then left you students alone with his assistant in charge.

Everyone just stretched and practiced around in the open spaces, as you wished to just leave. You didn’t want to stay there any longer, as class became boring when Tao had left.

“Oh my god.”

“Oh la la!”

“This is a dream, right?”

You heard whispers coming up from behind you, and you ignored your classmates. Usually everything that gossip about was never anything related to you, so you didn’t associate with them much.

“That isn’t how you would hold the staff, you know?” Tao came and grabbed the staff from your hands. “Aiya!” You jumped in fright, as Tao just popped up out of nowhere. “Sorry to scare you. I didn’t mean to…” he gave you a sly smile, and your eyes opened widely.

“Huang ZiTao?” You looked at him, and he continued on with the smile. “Hey,” he greeted you a small one. “Tao?” You repeated again. “Sorry, I tried to surprise you, and I didn’t really want the students to be loud,” Tao explained about his part of the story, but you were too shocked.

This all seemed too real, because shouldn’t Tao be debuting in South Korea? Why is he here in China?

“Are you really Tao?” You walked up to the tall giant, and patted his arms. “Uhmm…What are you doing?” Tao whispered, and your jaw dropped. “I’m not dreaming this time, am I?” You asked him. “Uh, if anyone is dreaming, it’d be me,” Tao answered, and you gasped.

“What-How-When-Ahhhh! I missed you, Kung Fu Panda Tao!” You were too excited, and just hugged Tao. “Okay, okay! I missed you too,” he laughed, and was about to you, when you slapped his hands back.

“Now that you’re back, it’s about time I take you out,” you said, as you stood into a fighting position. “Oh yeah? Well then, game on!” Tao accepted your challenge, and you both smiled at each other endlessly.

©kpopchipmunkparody GRRRRR…I know this doesn’t sound much like what you had requested, my dear mochi216. But I hope you still liked it! EXO-K’s part will be up soon! :) DON’T FORGET TO REQUEST FOR YOU SCENARIO! XDD