Kris is Cool? Pfft!

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“This is it! I am finally win-NOOOOOO!” You raged aloud, after Tao had kicked your once again on Tekken Tag. “You arse!” You cursed at your friend, and angrily kicked the remote. “Hey, that thing is expensive!” He pouted at you, but you huffed in anger.

“Will you stop being mad over a dumb game? Besides, I know what’ll cheer you up,” Tao gleefully said, as his ten fingers crawled up your arm. “Stop it, that tickles,” you laughed at your buddy.

“Just kidding, I won’t tickle you, but I have a surprise for you,” he said, and sits back on the sofa. “You’ve won free tickets for me to go watch Zhang Yixing live?” You joked sarcastically about both your other friend. 

Tao rolled his eyes, and then gave you the you-are-so-lamelook. 

“No, you idiot! I got to set you up on a date with Kris ge,” Tao said blissfully, and your face expression changed into a semi disgusted one. “That’s a stupid surprise,” you sulked down on your position.

“That is not, okay. Do you know how cool Kris ge is?” He asked, defending his friend. “Cool? His face is just intimidating,” you blabbered, and Tao lightly slaps your arm. “He was the one who initiated on the date set up. So you better go, or I won’t ever let you win in Tekken Tag,” Tao said, which got your fingers cringing. 

“How dare you bring my favorite game into this?” You hissed, and Tao cutely swayed his head from side to side. “Just go out with Kris, please? It’s just a simple dinner date,” Tao said, as he shakes your arm. “I hate that we’re friends sometimes,” you muttered irately.

======================

You’ve been picking on your napkin for the longest, as you haven’t seen the show up of Kris at all. He probably stood you up, and then go tell the school about how he did it to a girl like you. Yeah, that’s possibly how he is so damn cool.

“Sorry that I’m late,” his serenade deep voice broke your thoughts, and you quickly sat up to greet him. “It’s fine,” you force a smile, and Kris instantly sat down in front of you.

“I took the wrong bus by accident. I guess I was a bit too nervous,” he scratched his head a bit, and cackled a little. “Oh,” you didn’t think much, and just shrugged.

“Have you ordered yet?” Kris asked, as he opened his menu. “No, because I was waiting for you,” you answered, and he gave you a shy smile. “I am truly sorry. You might’ve waited for a long time, huh?” His apology was sincere all right.

“I didn’t wait that long,” you lied, as it was about 20-30 minutes of waiting. “Since I’m here now, we should order,” Kris suggested, and you nodded your head.

“Waiter-ooohhhh,” Kris in his breath, as he noticed that he had just raised his hand and accidentally punched a waiter.

“Are you okay, sir?” Kris stood up from his seat, and helped the poor guy, who was matter in fact drenched in water. “I’m fine,” the man replied, and then pushed Kris aside.

You giggled at how clumsy Kris is, and never thought that his intimidating look was just for show.

~

After dinner had finished, you learnt a lot more about Kris than you ever thought you knew. He was just a kid with lucky flawless charms. Nothing was too special about Wu Fan, as he really is just a derp.

“Dinner was lovely,” Kris tried not to talk about his other failed mistakes in front of you. “Yeah, hitting that waiter who carried water, and then standing up and bumping into a random lady. Dinner was pure awesome,” you joked the last part.

A shade of pink came brightly on Kris’ cheeks, as he now feels like a failure. You didn’t seem to quite have the fun he’d thought, and even felt that you might just turn him down.

“Well, it’s not that I tried not to be perfect,” he mumbled quietly. “Perfect? Kris, I don’t care for perfect. Also, I was being serious about dinner. To be honest, it was one the best I ever had with a date,” you cackled, in which Kris’ heart raced.

“So you’ll-woah!” Kris slipped on a iced puddle, and fell down landing on his . “Are you okay?” You covered your mouth quickly, in hopes to not laugh out loud. “I just got too excited,” he tilted his head to the side, and blushed.

“And to think that you were intimidating,” you rolled your eyes, as you lend a hand to Kris and helped him up.

=====================

“So what do you think? Kris ge is cool, right?” Tao asked, as you both maniacally stomped the buttons on the remote control, with your fingers. “He’s actually pretty awesome,” you replied, and then your bottom lip.

“I told you that he’s not as bad as you’d think he’d be,” Tao remarked, but you ignored him. “I am going to finally-AHA! I WIN!” You shouted with loud victory, and did your happy dance.

“Stop bouncing around, you’re embarrassing yourself,” Tao mopes this time. “Well, I did learn it from Kris,” you stuck your tongue out at Tao. “I knew it was wrong to help introduce you to that giant,” he rolled his eyes away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©kpopchipmunkparody I tried my best to make Kris a derp. But I just don’t know how. LOL. I tried reading fluffs of Kris, but he’s always acting too damn cool in fluffs. x___x so I made him kind of clumsy for being a derp. I hope you like it, smirksweetly, and THANKS FOR REQUESTING! XDD