Daehyun to the Rescue

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

A gun was pointed on your head, as your brother Yong Guk stood across from you with a gun in his hand also. He was eager to shoot the man who pointed the gun at your head, but held back. Yong Guk was scared to miss and shoot you, so he just kept yelling at the guy.

“You put your gun down, and no one gets hurt!” The bad guy shouted back Yong Guk, and your eyes were burned with tears. “Oppa…” you cried out to him, but the bad guy told you to shush.

“No, I won’t put it down until you release her!” Yong Guk shouted, as the gun was still raised up high. “Fine then, I shall kill her!” The guy shouted, as he pushed you to the ground.

“No!” Yong Guk shouted, as he was a bit slow on pulling the trigger.

Two gun shots were heard, and a loud scream escape from your mouth.

“,” you heard Daehyun’s voice murmured from afar. You turned your head to the back of your direction, and found your boyfriend standing there. “Daehyun-ah!” You shouted, as the body of the bad guy fell down to the ground lying down lifelessly.

“Are you okay? I’m sorry for being late. I came as fast as I can,” Daehyun said, as he rushed up towards you, and pulled you up from the ground. You hugged him in return, and cried. “I was so scared,” you told him, and Daehyun smiled as he caressed your back.

Suddenly, you heard a click from behind you. Daehyun looked up, and saw that Yong Guk was pointing a gun at him. You turned around to find the gun pointing at you both, and you gasped in fear.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” You asked, as you shielded Daehyun. “Move away, he’s the real bad guy,” Yong Guk told you, as his angry eyes pierce holes deeply into Daehyun’s.

©kpopchipmunkparody



 

DAEHYUNNIE AND GUKKIE. I LOVE THEM BOTH! HAHAHAHAH! <3