When Kyung Fans Bully You

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

You running, almost out of breath, as you hear countless girls screaming with hatred towards you.

“Stupid fans,” you muttered quietly, as you immediately darted inside a random clothing store. “Where is she?” One of them questioned. “Check the dressing rooms!” Another one shouted.

Unaware to the shoppers, they didn’t know that you were being chased by a pool of jealous and angry fangirls. You were hiding in between the racks of clothes, as you watched the fangirls searching elsewhere. Suddenly, your phone rang out of the blue.

“Jagiya, pick up the phone. Jagiya, pick-“

“!” You cursed under your breath, as you popped out from your hiding spot, and dashed out of the store. “Yahhhhh!” The screaming girls chased after you once again.

“Leave me alone!” You yelled at the treacherous mob. “Not until you leave Kyung oppa!” A girl running in the lead, shouted back. “You’re not a true BBC, if you’re doing this!” You screamed louder. “I am 100% BBC!” The entire mob of fangirls yelled, as they were getting closer to you.

Unfortunate as you always are, you tripped over an invisible rock and tumbled down on the hard cold concrete floor. 

“She’s down!” One of the fans screamed with joy, and they all ran to surround you. “,” you muttered in agony, as the pain of scraping your skin on the ground elopes entirely around your body.

Soon enough, the fangirls started pulling your hair, ripping your sweater, spitting at you, and torturing you twice as much as what mean girls do in dramas and movies. You didn’t have enough strength to stop them, and you prayed for at least someone to just help.

“Stop it right there!” A whistle blew loudly. “, it’s a en pig! Run for it!” A fangirl alerted everyone, and they all scattered away. “Miss, Miss! Are you okay?” A male’s voice questioned you. 

However, you were too dazed out to hear anything, and soon out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kyung…Kyung-ah…Kyung,” you mumbled with a raspy voice. “Turn off…the alarm,” you whispered again, as you kept a loud beeping sound. “Kyung,” you called for your idol boyfriend once more.

“Mmm…” you heard a slight groan. “Turn it off,” you requested again, with your eyes still closed. “Jagi? Jagiya,” Kyung sat up straight from his position, and heard you murmuring.

“Yeah?” You slowly opened your tired eyes. “You’re awake. Oh my god, thank goodness you’re okay! Doctor, nurse! Someone!” Kyung stood up, and ran out the door. 

‘Doctor, nurse?’ You were confused, until you felt your entire body aching. 

A nurse came by your side, and started to check your iv. She then changed the bag of clear fluid, and welcome you for waking up. You gave her a tiny smile, and then turned your gaze to Kyung.

“I was so worried, when the policeman answered your phone. Why didn’t you tell me?” Kyung caressed your delicate bruised hand, and you felt remorse. “I didn’t want to stress you out,” you answered quietly.

“But you’re part of my life, jagi. If anymore crazy fans dares attack you once again, you must let me know. I can’t let this happen!” Kyung roared, and you nodded your head. 

Giggling slightly at how cute Kyung really does care, you then held his hand.

“I promise to tell you everything, when it happens again next time,” you replied, and Kyung bent over to kiss your forehead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@kpopchipmunkparody MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE. lol. Sorry for the lack of update. I’ve been writing my other one shots, and I feel TERRIBLE! Gahhh! But to repay you all, my scenario updates will be my Christmas presents to you requestors! XDD Thanks for requesting, D_lite_my_Delight!

And I strongly hope that us BBCs don’t do this to any of our Block B members’ girlfriends. We must respect their love lives, okay? :)