A New Year and New Love in the Air with Woohyun

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

It’s been almost an entire week, since you and Woohyun had last talked with one another. After the Christmas break up, you just thought that it was best to had it end there. Woohyun hadn’t try on coming back to get you, so what good would it do if you ran to him?

“How are you feeling?” Your guy friend asked you, as he was worried. “I’m fine,” you lied to yourself and everyone once again, as you weren’t fine. “Well then, if you’re so fine, come out. Tonight is my New Year’s Eve party,” he invited you.

You looked glanced up at him, and he gave you a huge smile. 

“C’mon, you have to get out of that apartment of yours, and party!” He shook you lightly on the shoulders, and you giggled. “Fine,” you exhaled out your answer, and nodded your head.

~~~~~~~~

Later on that night, you dressed up in a grey sweater with white stripes decorated on the bottom, a plain red skirt that fluffed out cutely, and wore black leggings to keep your legs warm. Slipping on your favorite pair of brown UGGs, you then headed out to your guy friend’s place, after wearing your huge black coat.

When you’ve reached there, the people he had invited were either singing to a karaoke machine hooked on, fooling around in the kitchen, or just drinking casually. You barely knew anyone, but you’d thought this might be your chance to move on.

“Hey, can I help you with your coat?” A familiar voice asked from behind, and you turned to face the person. “Of course he’ll invite you,” you mumbled, after facing no other but Woohyun himself. “He is my high school buddy,” Woohyun assured you, and you nodded your head.

“Aww, look at you both! Now go talk in my room, because the music is too loud,” both your guy friend said, and ushered you two up to his bedroom. 

Woohyun kept stealing glances at you, as you just sat on the bed quietly. 

“Maybe this was wrong,” Woohyun whispered to himself. “What?” You turned to face him. “I asked him for help, because I wanted us to reconcile. But look at us,” Woohyun sighed, as he ran his fingers through his hair.

You gave him a confused look, as you didn’t seem to understand what he’s saying. He wanted to reconcile, but he never took the time to even try and call you, come to your place, or anything. 

“Jagi, I really missed you for the past couple of days. When I told the members about what I did, they all took my cellphone, internet, and everything away from me. Leader Sunggyu had me on lock down, and said that I deserve the punishment for hurting you,” Woohyun blurted out, and you were shocked.

“Oh,” you now understood. “I’m sorry for wasting your time,” he apologized, and you bit your bottom lip. “Actually…you made my time,” you spoke up from your quietness, and Woohyun turned to face you.

“Pardon?” He furrowed his eyebrows at you, and you giggled at how cute he looked. “I missed you dearly,” you said, and slipped your delicate hands into his. “I missed you too,” Woohyun replied back, and you gave him a huge smile.

“If anything, I’d promise to do whatever it is for you to believe me always. Also, I just want to make it clear that sheand I have nothing,” Woohyun said, and you chuckled at him. “The future is really just me?” You questioned, and Woohyun nodded his head steadily.

“Come here,” you said, as you cupped Woohyun’s cheek and pecked his lips. 

*knock knock*

“Did you two make up already?” Your guy friend asked from outside. “Go away!” Woohyun shouted. “This is my room! Go have make up somewhere else!” Your guy friend yelled back, and both you and Woohyun laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smiling with holding Woohyun’s hand, you kissed him on the cheek, and he kissed you back.

“Would you two stop smuggling up on each other? Kiss after the countdown!” Your guy friend tells you both. “Fine, fine,” you gave in, and chortled with Woohyun.

“7…6…5…4…3…2…1! HAPPY NEW YEARS!”

Everyone in the room shouted aloud, and you finally kissed Woohyun on the lips. He moved his head closer, as to deepen the kiss passionately. Your arms then wrapped around his neck, as the two of you slowly made out.

“Okay, okay! We get it!” Your guy friend decides to , as he broke the kiss up. “Stop being so jealous,” Woohyun stuck his tongue out at both your friend, and everyone laughed.

“Happy new year,” Woohyun told you. “To a new us too,” you added, and Woohyun nodded his head along.

©kpopchipmunkparody Here ya go, everybody! Hahaha. Watcha think bout this make up? LIKE IT? XDD I hope ya did. LOL JKJK. DON’T FORGET TO REQUEST! XDD