He Solves the Problem of Both Your Daughter's Matter [Optional Bias]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“You talk to her,” both you and your idol husband bickered back and forth, as you wanted your husband, the father of your eight-year-old daughter to have a father-daughter talk. “Why should I? You’re the mom,” he argued back quietly.

“She listens to you more than I do. Just go talk to her, please?” You kept pleading, but your husband didn’t know what to do. “Aish!” He annoyingly stomps out of both your bedroom, and heads over to your daughter’s room.

“Twinkle toes?” Your husband called out to your daughter. “Hi dad,” she mumbled silently, as she colored her Disney Princess coloring book edition. “Just a simple ‘hi dad’? What happened to ‘wassup, super dad’?” He tried joking with his little girl, but she just gave him a frown in return.

“Did mom tell you to come talk with me?” She asked about you, and your husband immediately shook his head. “Of course not. I came back home after promotions for the new album, and wanted to see you. Look, your favorite uncles each got you a white teddy bear for an early Valentine’s Day present,” your husband tried flashing all the cute plush at her.

“You can put them in the toy trunk,” she replied with a long sigh following after. “Pea pod, are you okay?” He questions, and pulls up one of her tiny chairs out from under the tiny table, and sat on it. 

He watched both your daughter sigh like an adult.

“Daddy, can I ask you why mommy likes to…embarrass me?” She finally spoken up, and you gasped from outside the door. “Mommy embarrasses you?” He queried, and your daughter nods her head.

“Well, she teases me a lot too. I mean, it’s normal for a little girl like me to have boy friends, right?” She was picking up the conversation some more. “Boyfriends?!” Your husband was flabbergast at the word. 

“No, dad. Nothing like that! Boy friends. Just friends,” she tried to differentiate the meaning. “Ahhh! Of course it’s okay to have guy friends. Why, is mommy teasing you around that they’re your boyfriends?” He gave out a tiny giggle, and your daughter sighed nodding her head.

“I have a close boy friend—”

“Bumblebee, he’s your guy friend,” your husband corrected her, and you giggled at how protective he is being right now. “Okay…As I was saying, the boy is my close friend. But mommy keeps thinking that I like him, and she sometimes embarrass me in front of him,” your daughter explained fully.

You nibbled your bottom lip in remorse, not knowing that your daughter was embarrassed by your actions.

“Well, let’s talk about this boy and ignore your mommy out of the situation. Do you like your friend?” He asked her casually, and your daughter shrugged. “I do like my friend. He’s really funny!” A brighten smile plastered upon your daughter’s face, and you smiled at her.

“Sometimes, I think mommy doesn’t know what it feels like to like someone, you know?” Your daughter soon spat out, and your husband’s eyes widened. “Honey, you do understand that your mommy and I are married, right?” Your husband asked her.

“Of course, and she loves you, not like you,” she rolled her eyes, and you giggled at her silly actions. “How do you know that your mommy loves me?” He asked curiously. “Because mommy says it all the time when we watch you on t.v. Don’t get me started on your songs,” she pointed at your husband, and you covered your mouth from laughing aloud.

“Really?” He grinned at your daughter’s answer. “Daddy, I thought we were ignoring mommy out of the situation?” Her question snapped your husband back to their earlier topic.

“Ah, of course. By the way, your mommy was once like you when she was a kid. You know, your grandma always made fun of her too. around for liking a boy she was close friends with,” he then put your past into the topic.

“No way! Grandma used to do the same to mommy?” She questioned with wide eyes. “Mm, I guess it’s a mommy thing, you know? Anyways, don’t worry so much about it okay, kiddo?” He ruffled her hair, and she chuckled cutely.

“Wait, I want to show you something first,” she stopped your husband from getting off his seat. “What is it, dear?” He asked. “Since tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, I made him a card and drew his favorite cartoon character on it. Do you think he’ll like it?” Your daughter asked, as she handed her father a very well decorated heart card.

“He’ll love it,” your husband replied, and then kissed your daughter’s forehead. “You should be getting for bed too. Your bedtime will be passing by soon,” he lightly shook her arm, and she laughed aloud. “Thanks, dad,” she then opened arms and hugged him.

You quickly made your way back to your bedroom before your daughter popped out to find you, and tucked yourself in. Your husband soon came by your side, and cuddle up against you.

“Stop making fun of her, yeah? She’s growing up, and wouldn’t want to lose friends,” he whispered in your ear. “But it’s just so cute that our little girl will soon get a boyfriend,” you squealed at the thought.

“Say what? Our baby girl is too young! If she gets a boyfriend while I’m away again, I’ll fly back to—”

He stopped midway of his sentence, when you gave him the serious mom look.

“To…shake his hand and welcome the kid. Also, I’ll warn him about hurting our daughter in the future,” his toned softened, and you cackled. “You’re so silly,” you rolled your eyes, and pecked him on the lips.

“Jagiya,” he whispered quietly, as his arms wrapped around yours. “Hm?” You replied back with a soft sigh. “Remember when you were just like her?” He questioned, and you giggled. “Yeah, and you eventually married me,” you whispered back.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

“Morning, pea pod,” you greeted your daughter, as she came downstairs with her father, after getting ready for school. “Hi mom,” she was still afraid that you’d might again.

“So I made you a treat to give to your guy friend,” you tell her with a cheery tone. “Mom…” she muttered lowly, and you can see the pink shades forming on her cheeks. “Here, it’s just a cupcake. I think it’d go great with the Valentine card,” you assured her, and she looked up at you confusedly.

“Thanks mommy!” She hugged you quickly, and then took the cupcake off your hand. “I’ll walk her to the bus stop,” your husband offered, and you nodded your head with a smile.

After a while, your husband return back and gave you a sly smile. You rolled your eyes at what his mind can be thinking, and laughed.

“I think our bumblebee is ready for a baby brother or sister,” he smirked at you, and you chuckled. “I think it’s time for our date,” you said, changing the subject and then painted his cheek with a cupcake.

“Yah!” He pouted at your quick getaway. “Happy Valentine’s Day!” You shouted back, as you ran off to hide in the living room. 

==========================

©kpopchipmunkparody OKAY, I SAID THAT I’D START WITH THE REQUESTS. BUT IT’S STILL VALENTINE’S DAY. Just one last V-DAY scenario next with an optional bias, AND FOR SURE. ON TO REQUESTS AGAIN. Hhahahaha. 

Who did you guys imagine this time? I saw Bang Yong Guk and then sometimes Park Chanyeol. XDD Do tell me who you chose as your optional bias in this one! :)