He Surprises You At School, and You Thought You Were Hallucinating [EXO-K Vers.]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Suho:

You were running late once again, as your lame little brother had decided to shut off your alarm as a prank. Nice one, you thought, and then had a scenario of shooting him with his stupid COD game.

You saw students running inside the campus also, and was relieved at how you weren’t all that late. However, coming upon seeing the hall monitors, you slowed down at your running pace. You hate it when they yell out, “NO RUNNING IN THE HALLS”. 

But you were going to be late for class, and you needed to run badly. Soon enough, you made it in class on time, by speed walking and the teacher hasn’t swung by. Thank god, you prayed to the lord, and looked over to your seat.

There was someone sitting on your seat, and that person was covered up with a huge scarf, cowboy looking hat, and super dark tinted glasses. He/she was folding up paper airplanes, and you took notice that the students around you didn’t bother to ask who the creep was.

“You’re finally here! Hey!” The person waved at you, and you waved back. “Who are you?” You questioned, not knowing who the person may be.

The person pulled of their sunglasses, and you gasped loudly. It was your buddy Jeonmyun, who has debuted in EXO as leader Suho. You couldn’t believe it, but were you hallucinating? No one seems to see him, but you.

“It’s been a long time,” Suho gave you a smile, and you rubbed your eyes multiple times before believing that Suho was sitting at your desk. “OMG! IT’S SUHO OPPA!” One of your female classmates screamed, and Suho’s eyes widened.

“I gotta run now. See you later!” Suho shouted, as he exited out of your homeroom.

So you weren’t hallucinating after all.

Chanyeol:

It was during break, and the kids all left to play outside. As for you, you just decided to play with the drums in the music room. You wanted to get better at it, so the next time your hyperactive best friend Chanyeol sees you, he’d be proud.

Unfortunately though, he’s way too busy debuting in EXO, in which made you think that he won’t ever be there to see you play the drums. Sighing to yourself, as you lightly give the drums a few tap, you closed your eyes and imagined Chanyeol being in the audience.

You remembered him telling you that, if you were most comfortable of him being there so you could play, then to always imagine him there. Opening your eyes up, Chanyeol was sitting in a chair. 

It almost seemed so real, and you smiled at your imagination. Chanyeol smiled back, and your heart raced. Your imagination was more than you had expected, and you comfortably started to play the drums.

After the minutes that seemed like hours, you came to a stop, and laughed to yourself. Your imaginary Chanyeol stood up from his post and started clapping. You bowed a few times, and suddenly, he came running up to you and pulled you in a hug.

“You were awesome! I thought about surprising you, but you surprised me instead,” Chanyeol’s handsome deep voice spoke into your ears, and you managed to push him back.

“You’re…real?” You gulped, as your eyes widened. “Am I supposed to be fake?” Chanyeol was confused, and you gurgled. “I WASN’T IMAGINING! AHHHHH~” You then jumped back to hug Chanyeol.

D.O:

“I don’t know why~” You repeated over and over, trying to hit that high note. Ever since your great friend Kyungsoo had debuted with rookie band EXO, their ballad ‘What is Love’ has been stuck in your head forever.

Thinking that if one day, Kyungsoo takes his fellow band members to the school talent show, he’d see you as the shining star singing to a song of his. You wanted to woo the kid off his feet, and show off that you too, can sing just as good as he does.

However, hitting Kyungsoo’s member Baekhyun’s high notes weren’t that easy, and Kyyungsoo’s notes itself were difficult too. Arguing with yourself back and forth about it in the music room by yourself, you heard a loud chuckle coming from behind.

Scoffing, thinking that it’s just one of your classmates making fun of you, you ignored them. Suddenly, a pair of familiar hands came over and straightened up your music sheets. You then looked up, and stumbled on falling down to your seat.

“I’m so sorry! Did I scare you?” The person questioned with his eyes opened like an owl’s, and you just stared in shock. “Yah, yah,” he waved a hand in front of your face. “Kyung…Kyung…Kyungsoo?” You stuttered. “Mm,” he nodded his head, giving you a tiny smile now.

Your eyes were now wide as his, as a grin was spread across your face. 

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell me you were here? I thought I was hallucinating!” You laughed, and he cackled along. “Sorry, I wanted to surprise you,” Kyungsoo replied, as he pinched your cheeks.

Baekhyun:

You were stuck after school to clean this time around, as it had finally hit your turn. You weren’t at all very happy, because it used to be you and Baekhyun partnering up to work around the cleaning. Since he became a celebrity, you just became the forever alone cleaner.

Humming to one of EXO’s songs, you decided to dust off the books first. Getting into the song, you started to sing to yourself quietly, and make beats with the equipments on your hands.

“Dong, dong, dong, dong, dong~” you muttered that part loudly, and then turned around to find a hysterically dying Baekhyun laughing at you. “Tch, I can sing, okay?” You rolled your eyes at him, and then started to mop.

Then you realized who you were talking to, and quickly snapped your head up to look at Baekhyun. He gave you a tiny wave with that stunning smile of his, and your heart squealed.

“No way, I’m totally imagining,” you shook your head in disbelief, as you have hallucinated once. “Imagining what?” Baekhyun questioned, and your eyes glued back at the figure once more.

“Need help?” Baekhyun asked, as he came to grab the mop from your hands. “You’re real?” You questioned him, and Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows at you. “Are you trying to say that I’m a fake plastic doll?” He queried back, and you laughed.

“Silly! Why didn’t you tell me that you were coming by? I missed you!” You hugged his arm, and Baekhyun chuckled. “Let’s just say, I did a great surprise,” Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at you.

Kai:

“Remember, auditions for Odette is this Friday. So if anyone is interested on getting the role, better start practicing,” your ballet teacher informed the class. “Yeh,” you all replied.

Majority of the students left to change and leave, as class had come to an end, whilst the others stayed behind to practice. You were stretching some more, as you kept on reading the brochure.

Getting the Odette part was your classical dream come true. You wanted to be the star of attention, as none of your ballet classmates doesn’t seem to know who you are. The only one that really knew you, was the greatest dancer in class, Kim Jongin.

However, he became the chosen one, and got to debut in rookie boy band EXO. After Jongin left, you became the lonely caterpillar in the ballet school again. You wished that you could socialize with people easily, but they never made you feel comfortable like how Jongin did with you.

Standing up to do a couple of warm ups, and practice alone without music, you soon started to get into it. Imagining yourself in front of an audience, as lights flashed upon you, and eyes watched, a smile drew on your face. Dance like no one is there to watch, and that’s what you did exactly.

Suddenly, you felt a strong pair of arms hold you up, and helped you dance throughout the practice you had. You fluttered your eyes opened, and there stood Jongin in front of you.

“Ah!” You fell down to your , and Jongin quickly apologized. “Are you okay?” He was concerned, and the classmate around you were surprised also. “J-J-Jongin?” You wanted to make sure that it was really him, and not some other male student who resembled him.

“Hey, you’re improving,” Jongin complimented you, and you started to blush. “Thanks,” you eye smiled him, and Jongin helped you up. “Let’s help you practice some more,” he said, and you nodded your head.

Sehun:

“Have you seen how cute Sehun gotten?” Your classmates blabbed on about your buddy Oh Sehun, as he debuted in EXO. Well, not only was he talked on about, but his entire bandmates were too.

At first, everything was fine to you. You would talk with them too, but then it came to a sudden point where you thought Sehun was everywhere you go. You then decided to come to a stop, and thought that maybe talking about Sehun everyday isn’t the best.

“We’re going to get lunch now, are you coming along?” One of your girl friends asked. “I’ll come later,” you give them a small smile, and they nodded their heads, leaving you alone.

As much as you missed Sehun and wanted your buddy back, you told yourself to stop. Hallucinating that he was everywhere, really freaked you out. However, it wouldn’t kill to watch one of their interviews, right? Sehun is still your friend.

You pulled your smartphone out, and started to watch one of EXO-K’s interview. Quietly giggling to yourself, as you wished that Sehun would be here to do aegyo all the time like he would, you smiled. You needed to see Sehun, and it was really killing you that he’s showing his aegyo off to his hyungs instead of you now.

Putting your cellphone away, you looked up at the door and rubbed your eyes multiple times. Was this just another hallucination again, or is it really Sehun?

“Bbuing bbuing,” Sehun tilted his head side to side. “This is just an imagination,” you told yourself, and then saw Sehun pout. “Imagination? You were just watching one of my interviews, and I know that you miss my aegyos,” Sehun snapped, and your eyes widened in shock.

“It’s really you, Sehun?” You asked in shock, and Sehun gave you a cuter pout. “Did you forget how I look like already?” He muttered, and you giggled at his cute sight. “You dummy, why would I forget you? You’re so…CUTE!” You then pinched both his cheeks.

©kpopchipmunkparody FINALLY FINISHED! LOL. Damn, I felt like this one wasn’t my best one. :\ BUT DO KEEP REQUESTING FOR SCENARIOS! XDD