He Freaks out About Valentine's Day [Optional Bias]

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Mm, yes. Do not worry about it, please. She’s my daughter too. I know, I know. Just get back to work. Yeh, yeh, okay. I love you too!” He finally hangs up the phone, and continued driving to where both your four-year-old daughter’s daycare was.

“Daddy!” She screamed aloud with pure enthusiastic, as she saw her father. “Daddy’s happy to see you too,” he laughed at her energetic smile. “I miss you so much. Mommy said that you won’t come home, so I cried yesterday. But you are here today, so I am happy!” She giggled cutely.

“Daddy’s princess shouldn’t ever cry, okay? If you cry, you won’t be a pretty princess anymore,” he told her, and she covered with her stubby hands. “Princess promises to not cry again,” she promised, and he laughed at his daughter’s adorableness.

“Daddy, I didn’t know that you came home today. So I only made mommy a happy heart card,” she spoke up from the back seat, as she rose up the messy glittered decorated heart paper.

“Is that so?” He chuckled, as he looked at his rearview mirror to see her art. “Yeah, because Miss Jin said that today is a special love day for everyone,” your daughter continued on talking.

Suddenly, he finally remembered something. Today was actually February 14th, which is Valentine’s Day. How could he had forget all of a sudden? He even planned everything perfectly well two months ago, and then the new album promotions came and got in the way.

But the comeback was over, and he still had forgotten about the day. It was really a special love day, because nine years of today marks the first time he had the courage to ask you out on a date. 

“Bubbles, we’re going out shopping,” he told your daughter. “But I’m hungry,” she whined in the back, just wanting to go home. “Uhmm, daddy will buy you food. I forgot to buy mommy a present,” he convinced his daughter.

====================

Searching high and low for the perfect present, he couldn’t find a darn thing that would be up to your match. Your daughter did insist on just cooking a warm meal, sweet desserts, and give you a massage (as you always ask for one), and have a long night sleep.

“Do you think mommy will like this red sweater?” He picked up a random shirt. “I think mommy has that one already,” your daughter swayed her head from side to side. “What about this blue one, or green?” He kept throwing random fashion questions at her.

“Do you think mommy like the star or moon?”

“Will she wear these earrings?”

“Should I buy mommy these bracelets?”

“Oh, I know! Mommy must need a new bag!”

“Maybe I should buy mommy flowers, huh? She loves flowers.”

“Mommy loves cookies. You should bake her cookies,” your daughter kept repeating, as she pointed at the batter. “But I don’t even know how to bake. I’m not even a good cook!” He freaked out.

Your daughter’s tiny right hand slapped her own forehead, as she shook it and looked at her hopeless father.

“Daddy, there are steps that you have to follow. Mommy and I always bake cakes and cookies when you’re away. Just read the box,” she explained. “But I want to give mommy a present, not food,” he argued back.

“You buy mommy too much stuff. I want to eat cookies, so can you please bake them?” She gave him the widest grin ever. “Okay, for you, I’ll try,” he replied, being defeated by his daughter’s adorable smile. “Yay!” She cheered happily, and they both rolled away to the grocery store.

=======================

You finally came home after a tiring day at work, and noticed how pitch dark your home was. You called for your husband’s name and your daughter’s, but no one responded. You had thought that maybe they were asleep, so you continued on slipping your shoes off, and taking off your coat.

“Surprise!” Both your husband and baby girl shouted, once you finally switched the lights on. “Omo, you guys,” you cackled at their dirty selves. “We baked you yummy treats, mommy. Daddy even let me draw on the cupcakes,” your daughter clapped happily.

“Oh did he?” You raised an eyebrow at your husband, and he shyly scratched his head. “Look mom, look! Daddy gave me the icing, and I drew you on this pink frosted cupcake. Then I drew daddy on the green one, and I’m on the yellow cupcake,” your daughter explained.

“Aww, thanks so much, baby. Mommy loves it a lot,” you gave her a tight hug, and kissed her cheek. “I love you too, mommy. Oh yeah, I made you a heart paper present,” she continued on with the gifts, as your husband just gives you a tiny smile.

“Happy love day, mom,” she kissed your cheek next, and hands you the decorated glittered heart card. “Valentine’s Day?” You gasped at the sudden thought, as you yourself had forgotten too.

“Mommy, I’m all dirty now. Can I go play with the bubbles?” Your daughter spoke up, snapping your thoughts. “Huh? Oh, of course,” you replied, and took her to the bathroom.

After the tub was filled with warm water, you made sure to fill up the tub with enough bubbles, and went to help your husband clean the kitchen. You even wiped the mess on his face, as you noticed how hard he tried to cook.

“I totally forgot about today,” you both blurted at the same time, and then laughed afterwards. “Happy Valentine’s Day,” he said first, and you giggled. “Happy Valentine’s Day too,” you replied back.

“I tried picking out a perfect gift for you, but then I came up with nothing. So our princess decided to make sweet goodies,” your husband explain. “Ahh, that’s fine. You really didn’t have to get me anything, because having you and princess by my side are all that I need,” you replied, and walked up to him to peck his lips.

“So does this means that I might get a little brother or sister?” Both your cheerful daughter poked her head out from behind the wall. “Princess!” You both shyly laughed at her, and she quickly runs back to the bathroom.

==========================

©kpopchipmunkparody OKAY! I AM DONE WITH MY VALENTINE’S DAY SCENARIOS. lmao. This one was kinda lame… =_= BUT HEY, i imagined Daehyun this time. keke. Who did u imagine? :)