You Accidentally Confessed to Daehyun when You’re Drunk

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Jung Daehyun,” you whispered out to him. “Hm?” He turned to face you, his childhood friend, with a smile in return. “How much do you love her?” You asked, referring to his girlfriend. “Tsk. Pabo-yah, I already told you that I love her THIS much,” he replied with a huge grin, as he opened his arms out widely.

Smiling back at him with a faint one, you were happy for him. Daehyun had finally found love, but you haven’t. Why? Well, it’s because you love him, but he doesn’t return his feelings back as the same. 

“So your decision is really set? You’re going to marry her and not regret?” You questioned, just hoping that Daehyun made the right choice. “Of course,” Daehyun chuckled, as he sipped his bottle of beer.

Daehyun never made the right decisions, and you were his friend to always stop him. When shopping, you always make sure to ask Daehyun twice if he wanted what he holds in his hands.

Then Daehyun dated his first girlfriend, and received a terrible heartbreak from her. When she wanted Daehyun back, you were there for him to ask if he wanted to return to a cheater, as a cheater will always be known for their bad doings. 

Now, Daehyun dates his third girlfriend, and was announced that he’s marrying her. You wanted to make sure if she would be the one he wanted, as you wanted nothing but the best for him. You love Daehyun, so you wanted to see him happy.

“Hmm…I’m happy for you…and her,” you muttered the last two words. “Thanks! Also, you should hurry up and start life too, because I seriously don’t want to see you as a nun,” Daehyun winked at you after his joke, and you playfully punched his arm.

“Yah, I will never become a nun, okay?” You retorted with a pout, and Daehyun chortled. “Can you imagine it? I’m going to get married soon,” Daehyun said with a bit of bliss, and you sulked in your seat. “I remember it like yesterday, when we both graduated from high school,” you replied, and Daehyun snorted.

“You know, I was wondering something, as I just started to notice it,” Daehyun turned his gaze over at you. “What is it?” You were concerned by what he’s talking about. “You’ve never dated anyone before. Not even the ones who came up to you and confessed. Why?” He threw the question you wished he never asked.

You grew quiet for a second, and then flashed him a smile.

“Because I didn’t want to focus my life on relationships just yet. For example, take a look at your last break ups. They were horrible! Imagine if I were to be in that situation. Hahaha!” You tried your best to give an answer, as you didn’t want it to be obvious that you waited for Daehyun to ask you out.

“Oh…” was all that he replied, and your fake laughed seemed to fade away quickly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Hours Later

Oh my god! I am soooooooooo drunk! Hahaha!” Daehyun laughed sticking his tongue out, and you chuckled at his silly actions. “Well count me in too, buddy! I think I had too much to drink! Woo!” You whistled along with Daehyun’s laughter, as you both made it to Daehyun’s apartment.

“Thanks for taking me home,” he smiled with his eyes closed, and you slapped both his cheeks hard with both your hands. “Ow!” he shrieked, and you chortled. “Oh gosh, Dae. I don’t even know why…I love you,” you hiccuped.

Daehyun’s eyes widened at your sudden confession, and you realized what you said too. Shaking your head, you laughed and tried to explain, but Daehyun had already pulled you up close to him and kissed you.

Both your lips touched greatly and you never thought that you’d be able to kiss those soft lips of his. However, you snapped back to the realm after opening your eyes, and pushed Daehyun back. He gave you a puzzled look, and you stumbled a few inches away from him.

“This is so wrong,” you mumbled. “I’m sorry. I-I-I-I shouldn’t have. The drinks…I think it’s gotten to us,” Daehyun blamed it on the alcohol, and you swore that your heart had just stopped beating. 

The kiss wasn’t real, it was just the alcohol. You thought in your head, and raised your head up to face Daehyun.

“Uhmm…Goodnight,” you quickly bid, but before even leaving the porch, Daehyun’s hand caught onto your arm. You twitched at his sudden grasp, but relaxed when he slowly released you. “Stay with me tonight, please?” His voice sounded different, and you were nervous to face him.

Turning around, you saw Daehyun close to tearing up. You didn’t know if it was you, who caused him to cry, or was it just the alcohol building up the emotions, but you were his friend. You were that friend who loves him, and staying with him for just a night wouldn’t kill.

“Okay…” you nervously answered, and entered inside the apartment with him. 

Daehyun held your hand like never before, as his fingers interlocked with yours. He lead you to his room, and the two of you slipped under the covers together. Daehyun snuggled close to you, as you hugged him, whilst playing with his hair.

Before shutting your tired eyes, as you heard Daehyun snoring softly, a whisper of his spoke aloud.

“I love you too.”

©kpopchipmunkparody DAEHYUN-AH, OH DAEHYUN! I just….LOVE THIS KID. ;_________; so many feels and creys. SO MUCH ANGST INSIDE ME TOO. Gahhh! I feel like this should just be the end, but idk either. AHHHHHHHH! >_< HELP ME! LOL.