Dream Guy, Suho

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Jagiya~” He sang your name ever so beautifully. “Yes?” You battered your lashes at him. “Your shoelaces are untied, and I can’t afford to have you trip over. You might scrape parts of your milky skin,” your boyfriend told you with a worried tone.

You giggled at him lightly, as he bends down to tie your laces.

“There, all better. Now you can run, skip, and go crazy without tripping,” he assures you, and you blushed at his worried thoughts. “I’m so glad to have you,” you said, and ran your fingers through his hair. “No, no. I’m filled with joy to have you,” he replied back, and kissed your forehead.

“Yah! Yah! Wake up!” Chanyeol shook your body intensely. “Whaaaat?” You tiredly opened your eyes. “Class is over, and it’s lunch time,” he gave you a happy expression, as lunch is apparently his favorite subject. “I was having such a good dream,” you said with a tiny pout.

“Sometimes good dreams have an end, my dear,” Chanyeol said with a tone of the renaissance people days, and you laughed aloud. “You’re such an idiot,” you laughed at him, and you both raced to get lunch together.

“So how was this boyfriend in your dreams this time?” Chanyeol asked, as he grabbed multiple varieties of food onto his tray. “He was a sweet and caring guy like always. My boyfriend tied my shoes this time,” you couldn’t help it, but giggled like a high schooler. 

“Can you stop? It’s embarrassing to act like you’re 12, when you’re 21,” his husky voice whispered, and you slapped Chanyeol’s arm. “Just because I have dreams about my very so perfect boyfriend, doesn’t mean I can’t fangirl about him,” you scowled at your buddy.

“Well if he is so perfect, how does he look like?” Chanyeol asked, placing both hands onto his hips. “He looks like…looks like…” you tried figuring out on how the man of your dreams appeared as.

“I don’t know,” you remembered never seeing his face at all. “How perfect. You’re in love with him, but doesn’t even know his actual face. Hahaha!” Chanyeol scrunched up his nose, and laughed like a crazy seal.

“Shut up!” You yelled at him, as the two of you headed over an empty table. 

Then it came across your mind suddenly. What if the man of your dreams will never exist? You just dream of him being lovingly and nice, but will you ever meet him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yeah, just text me later when you need a ride home from work,” Chanyeol offered, and you nodded your head. “I’ll see you then,” you replied back, before bidding goodbye.

Walking alone to work at your cafe workplace nearby the university, you smiled away with the warm sun. The cold winter had passed, and spring was just chiming right in time.

Without paying attention to your whereabouts, you continued walking with great happiness surrounding you. You couldn’t wait for the blossoms to bloom, and the birds to chirp around chasing each other.

“WATCH OUT!” A voice from nowhere screamed, and suddenly, you were taken down to the cement ground. “Ah!” You let out a yelp, and shot your eyes wide open.

“Watch where you’re riding those bikes!” The man laying on top of you, screamed at these four little boys. “Hey, are you alright?” The guy questioned softly, as he turned to gaze at you.

You stood in shock, not knowing how to reply back. You were hopelessly speechless. 

“I’m sorry, but are you hurt anywhere?” He gently pulls you up, and checks around your body. “Those kids just took off laughing. I’m sure they wouldn’t know how it feels to be run down,” the man muttered angrily, and you soon found yourself smiling.

“I’m fine, thank you,” you shyly smiled at him, and tuck your hair behind your ear. “That’s good. I got so worried,” his smile was heart melting, and your heart paced quickly.

“Ah, no need. I wasn’t carefree of myself anyways,” you chuckled and felt yourself blushing soon. “Well then, I guess it’s fate that I happened to walk the same direction and save you,” he replied, and you laughed half-heartedly.

“To give a proper thanks, may I treat you for coffee or dinner?” You asked, and the guy chuckled tilting his head from side to side. “Sure, I’d like that,” he answered.

“Nice! Well, I work at a cafe nearby. If you don’t mind, it’ll be on the house for now, and dinner later?” You continued on, and the man nodded his head. “How about I walk you there?” He offered, and you bit your bottom lip with glee. “I’d like that,” you replied, and the two of you made way to your workplace.

“I’m Kim Joonmyeon, by the way,” he introduced himself. “Kim Joonmyeon,” you whispered quietly, now knowing the name of your dream guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jagi, jagiya,” he lightly shook you. “Hm?” You opened your tired eyes, and looked at your boyfriend in the dark. “Sorry for waking you up at this time, but I wanted to be the first to say, happy birthday,” he whispered quietly, and you giggled.

“Thank you, Joonmyeon oppa,” you talked from out of your sleep, and a smile spread across your face.

————-

©kpopchipmunkparody HMMM… I think this is what you were hoping for, smirksweetly. I tried my best! LOL. XDD I made Suho kinda sound cheesy. hehehehe! I felt like I got lost somewhere down the hill, when writing this…hmmm. >_> BUT THANKS FOR REQUESTING, AND I WILL WORK HARDER! PROMISE!