Tao Breaks Up With You, and You Thought it was because He Had Another Woman

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

“Let’s break up,” he exhaled out those three words you never you’d ever hear. “Eh?” You were confused, hoping that it’d be a lie. “I don’t see us going anywhere. Plus, I want to focus on my career some more,” Tao continued on the explanation, and you simply nodded your head.

The scenery played in your head for days, as you didn’t believe your seven months relationship with Tao would end so soon. You thought that maybe he was going to be the one. Not just the one, but the last. However, things didn’t go as how you thought it would.

“Yah, yah! Watch out!” A crew member alerted you, and without paying attention, the huge stack of boxes fell on you. 

~~~~~~~~~

After what seemed like forever, you immediately woke up feeling a sting of pain passing through your head. 

“You’re finally up,” you heard Tao’s voice. “What happened?” You questioned, trying your best not to face him. “The workers said that you didn’t seem to pay attention, and the boxes fell down on you,” Tao explained. ”Ah,” you nodded your head slightly, and then laying back down. 

“Anyways, since you’re awake now, I’m going to go,” Tao said, and you didn’t even stop him. Heck, you didn’t even peep another word out of your mouth, as you were confused to see him here. “I’ll let the workers know that you’re okay,” Tao added, and you just remained silent.

Hours later, you were discharged from the hospital, and your older sister came to pick you up. You listened to her lecture you about placing personal problems to the side, when working. Because you were too caught up about the break up, you got hurt at work. 

“You know, if it wasn’t for Tao to be there at the exact time, you’d probably wouldn’t make it to the hospital,” your sister repeated for the fifth time that night, and you sighed. “Yeah,” you gave her a short reply, not understanding why she isn’t mad at Tao for crushing your heart into millions of pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~

A week later, you were back at work, but placed in a different department. Instead of working with packages, your boss had you work with sorting out the fan gifts. You told your boss that you’re fine now, but he didn’t listen and now you’re touching gifts from fans.

Sorting them out, you would smile at each one of Tao’s. The fans does wholeheartedly decorate each of the gifts nicely. You came across one that had your name and Tao’s together, as the letter was a big heart red shape. Your smile faded quickly, as you knew that Tao might just throw it away without reading. 

“I heard about your accident. How’s your head?” Kai and Xiumin walked over to you, and you quickly snapped out of your thoughts. “Oh, my head is okay,” you replied with a smile. “Good then, because we’ll be more than happy to have you at Chanyeol’s birthday party,” Kai said.

Your eyes widened in shock. You have totally forgot about Chanyeol’s birthday, since Tao had broken up with you. 

“Of course, tonight at 9 p.m. right?” You questioned. “Yup!” Xiumin smiled and clapped. “I’ll surely be there,” you answered, and then Kai playfully took the snacks from his fans, and Xiumin grabbed a couple of his letters and the two left.

~~~~~~~~~

You had forty minutes left to get ready for the party, but it wasn’t like you needed to get ready. It was more of, WHAT TO BUY FOR THIS HAPPY VIRUS? You’ve been at the mall for the longest of hours, and you couldn’t seem to find anything for Chanyeol.

Jumping in and out from store to store, you finally then decided to just get him a plushie toy ferret. He used to own one before debut, so why not buy him a plush one?

When you reached the SM building, the family there greeted you. You handed your gift to the excited Chanyeol, and he immediately gave you a hug. Grinning like a maniac, everyone then started to take pictures.

“You both should take pictures together too!” Sungmin kept bugging on you and Tao, but you just gave him an awkward smile. “I can take the camera from here!” Yunho shouted, as he stole the camera from Sungmin. 

You excused yourself to use the bathroom, and was surprised at how quiet it was inside. Walking inside a stall to do your business, you heard heels clacking on the tile floor and the woman’s voice was speaking rather loudly.

“Yeah, you didn’t know? He’s broken up with her for me. It’s so obvious!” The girl didn’t seem to be talking with any other person, so perhaps on the phone, you thought. “He’s so handsome tonight too. Oh my god, I want to hang with him, but no one knows about their break up yet,” she continued on the phone.

You then felt your heart crushing more and more, as it became quite clear to you. Tao broke up with you, clearly stating that the reason is because he wants to focus on his career. However, he wanted to be with someone else instead.

After hearing the other woman on the phone taking her leave, you then flushed the toilet and walked out of the stall to stare at yourself in the mirror. You wiped the tears sliding down past your cheeks, and took in a couple of deep breaths. 

“You can do this,” you whispered to yourself, and walked out.

When you reached inside the party room, you saw Tao talking comfortably with a beautifully dressed girl. She was in high heels, and you thought that it had to be her. It was fine though, as they do make a perfect pair in front of your eyes.

Walking up to grab your coat and bag, Kris looked at you with a questioned expression. “We haven’t even cut the cake yet,” Kris raised his voice over the loud booming music. “My sister just called me about returning home early tonight. Sorry,” you lied, and Kris nodded his head.

“Happy birthday, Chanyeol,” you hugged the happy virus kid, and he pouted at your leave. “You owe me,” he told you, and you nodded your head.

You glanced over at Tao for one last time, and noticed that he was having a great time laughing with that woman. You smiled a small one to yourself, and soon exited the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sorting through the gifts and fan letters again, as you tried your best to keep the thoughts of Tao out of your head. Another letter of your name and Tao was written on a Tao fan letter, and you then stopped. Tears formed on your eyes, and you couldn’t take it anymore. He doesn’t love you anymore, so why doesn’t anyone know? 

“Are you okay?” You heard Luhan’s sweet voice asking you, and you jumped into his arms with your cries wailing loudly. “Shhh…” Luhan lightly pats your back, as he tries his best to calm you down.

“I don’t get it, Luhan. It’s been two weeks since we’ve broken up, so why is it that no one knows?” You finally calmed down, and decided to talk with Luhan. “Wait, you both broken up?” Luhan questioned, and you raised an eyebrow at him. “You don’t know?” You asked. “No wonder Tao has been acting rather strangely, every time we ask about you,” Luhan now talked with himself.

“Wait, wait, I don’t get it. What do you mean by that? Tao didn’t tell anyone?” You shook Luhan’s hand. “Actually, we thought that you both got into a fight only. Tao never spoke up about a break up,” Luhan answered, and you didn’t get it.

You then dashed to the studio room, and found Tao playing with his drink alone. Opening the door slowly, as you wanted to talk with him, a girl came up to him and threw her arms around Tao. You stood there dumbfounded, as Tao hugged her back.

The girl was crying, and Tao was trying to comfort her. As Tao spun around, his eyes widened in shock to see you. You then turned your heel around, acting as if you didn’t know what was going on, and continued on exiting the room. You were just about to leave, but felt a hard tug spinning you around. Tao was facing you with his usual cold look, and was confused if he was mad or upset at you. 

“I can explain,” his cold look turned soft, and you gave him a small shrug after pulling away. “It’s okay,” you gave Tao a small smile, and backed away from him slowly. “Wait,” he tried to stop you, but you quickly turned around and started running.

Your heart couldn’t take the pain anymore, and your tears were blurring your vision once again. Tao had another woman to love, and you…you were no longer his.

©kpopchipmunkparody uhmmm yeah. LOL. I just had to write this. I love Tao so much, and for him to kill me with his recent photos. e_____e i am getting him back! HAHAHA! but ermahgerd..TAO ;___;