Tao Explains the Truth About the Woman, and Asks for You Back

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Tao has been calling you and texting you nonstop for the past hours since you had left, and you didn’t want to hear him. There was nothing to explain. Tao had another woman, and you accepted that fact. Though no one knew about the break up, it was fine.

“Yeah, come on in. She’s in her room,” you heard your sister talking to someone from outside. 

Just who is she talking to, and letting the person in to say that you’re home isn’t by far the greatest. You wanted to be alone, and your sister didn’t understand that.

“Hey, open up please?” It was Tao, and surely enough, youdidn’t want to see him. 

Tao knocked a couple times more, as he called for your name lightly. You let your tears run dry, as you couldn’t cry anymore. What was it that Tao want? He chose to let go of you, so there isn’t anything to explain.

“Da jie, she won’t open the door. I’m afraid she is sleeping,” Tao calls for your sister.

At this point, you hopped off the floor and jumped onto the bed. You quickly covered your blanket over your head, and heard your bedroom door open. Your darn sister just have tohave a spare key to your room.

“I guess she is sleeping. Hm…Well, I’m going to buy some groceries then. Just lock the bottom when you leave,” your sister told Tao, and soon left you alone with him.

You didn’t understand why she did that, but you prayed that Tao would leave too. You weren’t in the mood to see him now, or ever. So he should leave, and it would be better for you.

“Hmmm…” Tao let out sigh, but you didn’t dare flinch. “Since you’re asleep, I guess I’ll try again later,” he muttered to himself, as you heard his footsteps making way towards the door. 

As soon as you heard your bedroom door shut, you literally sat up from bed. Turning your body around, you saw Tao standing by your bedroom door.

“I knew it that you were faking,” he said, and you rolled your eyes away. “What do you want?” You asked, even though you didn’t want to hear what he wants. “I want to explain,” he answered. “About not getting back together? It’s cool, Tao. I understand,” you finished off right away.

“No, no. You don’t get it!” Tao raised his voice. “Then what is it that you want me to get, Tao?” You queried, and he inhaled largely. “The girl that you saw me hugging, she’s just a friend,” he spoke of the woman, who you thought he had left you for. “Okay…I don’t care (?) Tao, we’re already over,” you didn’t know where he was getting at.

Tao looked at you with shock, and then nodded his head. You were right, you both were over. He was the one who broken up with you, but no one knew…yet.

“Yeah, about that,” he tilted his to the side, and you gave him a confused look. “Please don’t think that I’ve left you for someone else,” Tao started out, and you just remained staring at him. “I really love you, and that woman you saw me hugging is really just a friend,” Tao repeated about the woman, and your eyes widened at the ‘I really love you’ part.

“Okay, I don’t even know what I’m trying to explain here, or say, but I have nothing to do with that girl. She thought that the guy she had been talking to really loves her. He’d recently broken up with his current girlfriend, and my friend thought he did it for her. The guy had guts to come to Chanyeol’s birthday party, and she wanted to introduce me to him. Knowing how close we are like brothers and sisters, I tried to be his friend. However, I caught him still talking with his ex, and told my friend. She didn’t believe me at first. She said that I was too caught up with my breakup with you, and then later on found out that the guy didn’t want her. That’s when she came crying to me, and you saw her hugging me,” Tao tried to explain, although he was a mess at it.

You just stared at him with disbelief, and shrugged. Tao knew that you were and understanding person, and hoped that you would just give him a chance to believe. But your actions were still hating him, and Tao understood that.

“I mean, you can keep hating me. Who wouldn’t, right? I did break us up,” Tao mumbled, and hung his head low. “Tao,” you whispered out his name, as his sniffles grew.

He was a sensitive guy, and that’s why you fell in love with him. Tao was an easy man to just cry in front of you without trying to impress you that he’s a manly man. But you didn’t mean for him to cry right now, not during in this kind of situation.

“I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to break us up. It’s just…when I saw what my friend went through, I thought that maybe you might do the same. I became incredibly worried about where our relationship was going. I’m always gone elsewhere to countries performing, as you stay behind and work at the company. Seeing you happily chatting with other guys, I thought that you might break up with me for one of them. However, when I witnessed what my friend went through, I realized that I had done a huge mistake. I’m sorry for hurting you, but I can’t find it in myself to lose you. And I haven’t told anyone about our break up, because I didn’t want the members to scold me. If they knew what I did, they would all hate me about letting you go. But the thing is, I didn’t-“

“Shhhh!” You shushed up the crying giant panda, as you pulled him into a hug. “I’m so sorry,” he cried again, and you cackled whilst patting his back. “Look at you, you’re tangled up like a web,” you said, as you lightly ran your fingers through Tao’s hair.

“Can we…get back together?” Tao questioned, and you gave him a small smile. “If I said no, wouldn’t I be a little too selfish after hearing your explanation?” You queried, and Tao wasn’t sure what you meant. “Silly baby, of course!” You hugged Tao tighter, and pulled him to lay down with you.

“I’m really sorry, and I promise you that it won’t ever happen again,” Tao squeezes you in his arms. “Please don’t think that I will leave you for someone else. I really only have you in my heart,” you tell Tao, you felt his head nod. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Weeks Later

“Here are you sorted fan gifts,” you tell the 12 members, as you had the gifts up in each a pile. “Man, I wish to get gifts looking like Tao’s. I mean, look at them! His fans are so loyal, they draw and write about his girlfriend,” maknae Sehun spoke up.

“Or maybe, it’s just me,” Tao cheekily said, and everyone looked at him. “Okay, some are from me. I mean, I want to be able to tell her that I love her everyday,” Tao corrected himself, and you blushed madly.

“Wait, wait, wait, so you both are really together? No more breakup?” Luhan queried, and you shook your head. “There was never one in the first place,” you answered, whilst you pulled Tao into a kiss.

“EWWWW! GET A ROOM!” Momma Kyungsoo shouted, and you laughed with Tao.

“Okay, let’s leave the love birds alone,” Chanyeol hooted, as he made his way out of the dorm first. 

Soon enough, everyone left you and Tao alone in the dorm of EXO’s. You stared back at the multiple cute gifts of his fans, and Tao pecked your cheek. 

“Okay, I wrote this one and this one. So when I’m back in China and you’re sorting them, you get to know that I wrote some of these. Now the other ones, I didn’t write them,” Tao explained, and your stomach was filled with butterflies.

“You know I love you, right?” You asked him. “Of course,” he answered. “And with what you’re doing, I’m going to think that all these fans gifts are mainly from you,” you tell him, and Tao placed his chin on your shoulder. “Then just think that my fan gifts are yours, as I’m yours already,” he replied, and you turned to face him with a red face.

“I love you,” Tao mumbled again, and then kisses you.

©kpopchipmunkparody OKAY. My ending kinda . LOL. BUT YAY! THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER. Hahahaha. UGH, MY TAO FEELS. Why must he be such a hot hunka dude these past few days? I JUST WANNA…DIE. lmfao.REQUEST IF YOU HAVENT! :)