Your Friend Had You Give Chanyeol Her Love Letter

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

You swung your feet back and forth, as you sat on the rail waiting for your friend. She has been slower than a turtle these past few days, and you were getting impatient.

Not only were you impatient, but the fact that you didn’t want to see your crush, Park Chanyeol. You don’t remember when you had fallen for him, but when you see him walk out of the school gates with his buddies, that smile of his always takes your breath away.

But knowing how you look and who you are, Chanyeol wouldn’t like you as his type. Besides, there are many other pretty girls always surrounding him, so why would he choose you in the end anyways?

“Hey, sorry for the long wait. I was writing something,” you friend apologized, and you looked at her confusedly. “Writing something?” You asked, and she nodded her head steadily.

In front of you, your friend pulled out a letter that was folded into a heart. You chuckled at her cute doing, because this has got to be for a secret admirer.

“Ohhhh~ And who is the lucky guy?” You . “Chanyeol…” she whispered. “What?” You weren’t sure if you heard it right. “Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol,” she repeated, but louder for you to hear. “Park Chanyeol, as baby face, giant, and deep voice Park Chanyeol?” You described your crush. “Mm,” your friend nodded her head.

It was quite a shock to you, as you wouldn’t think that your friend would Kris too. You knew her, and her type was never Chanyeol. But why is it that all of a sudden, she came upon Chanyeol. Well, it’s not as if she knows you like him anyways. Plus, you won’t even beat her with the looks she has. You were more of the tomboy type to be cool with guys, as she was the girly type; shy, innocent, cute and just prettier than anyone else.

“Do me a favor, and please give this to Chanyeol for me? I’m quite shy to give it to him myself, and since you’re cool with Baekhyun and Sehun, can you talk to Chanyeol for me? I really like him,” your friend pleaded.

You’ve seen her come and go with boyfriends before, and her endings with a man never ends nicely. They either dump her, or she dumps them. However, you didn’t want to see Chanyeol with her too, because your heart will just shatter seeing one of them hurt.

You took the letter from her hands, and gave her a smile. She looked at you with a grin, and you wanted to cry. She is still your friend after all, and if in the end doesn’t work out, it just doesn’t work out, you thought. 

“I’ll give it to him then,” you say, and walks to the music room, where the guys usually hangs out.

Opening the door and entering inside, you saw Chanyeol playing the drums and mixing beats up, as the other boys were messing around pretending to be in a rock band. You giggled at their actions, but didn’t stop yourself.

“Oh hey, look who’s here,” Baekhyun teased, as he saw you. “Hey,” you greeted them all, and then walked up to Chanyeol. “H-h-hi,” he stuttered upon seeing you and the heart shape love letter. Thinking that maybe it’s from you, Chanyeol smiled at your brave encounter.

“Yo dude! So my friend really likes you, and wants to talk with you. Please accept her feelings,” you tried to stay calm, as you handed Chanyeol the heart shaped letter.

“H-huh?” Chanyeol didn’t take the letter, as he just kept his gaze on you. “My friend, Yoo Ji Min. She likes you a lot, and it would be great if you have a chat with her,” you explained, as you grabbed Chanyeol’s hand, and placed the letter on his palm.

“It’s not from you?” Chanyeol asked, and you chuckled. “Why would I give you a love letter?” You wanted to break down and cry, as you couldn’t believe what you had told him. “Oh…I see,” Chanyeol tried to keep his cool. “Yep, so see you around,” you tell him, and then quickly exits the music room.

Chanyeol looked at the heart shape letter in his hand, and placed it on the drum kit. He didn’t want to bother reading it, if it wasn’t from you. He’s gotten hundreds of love letters, and thousands of confessions. However, Chanyeol rejected them all, because he’s been waiting for you.

He too, likes you back without you knowing.

©kpopchipmunkparody AY YO, WASSUP CHANYER!!! Hahahaha. Chanyeol, the baby face and giant man with a SUPERB Y deep voice. I love this man. :3 Don’t you all love him too?! kekeke. MY CHANNIE <33