Kris Makes It Up To You

Wonderland With Your Biases

 

Walking home with Kris by your sides, was something very unimaginable. You never thought that Kris, who bullies Hae Rin around, would have a decent heart to walk you home. However, it just became clear that he just likes you, and used Hae Rin to get you.

That, he was smart of. In the end however, Kris wasn’t sosmart.

“So,” Kris spoke out first, to get your attention. “Yes?” You tried not to look at him, as much as Kris wished for you to. “Are you and Hae Rin back to being friends again?” Kris questioned. “Yes,” you answered shortly, wondering why he asked about that instead of trying to make up.

“Ah, nice. I’m sorry for what had happened, and glad that you two had made up,” Kris’ expression was clearly all over the place, and you couldn’t help it, but laugh. “What, what’s so funny?” He asked, touching his face.

“Nothing,” you answered, and then ran up a couple squares of the cement tiles, just to pick up a plastic bottle on the floor. In the trash it went, and you heard Kris chuckling from behind. “What?” You asked this time. “You’re quite the cleaner,” he replied, which made you blush.

“Yeah,” you muttered, and then started walking by his side again. “Is that like…your favorite word or something?” Kris wondered, and you looked at him in confusion this time. “What word?” You didn’t quite understand what he meant. “The word ‘yes’ or ‘yeah’,” he answered.

“No,” you replied, shaking your head along. Kris chortled at your actions, and you furrowed your eyebrows at him now. “What?” You wanted to know why he kept laughing at your short replies. “Nothing, it’s just how you reply to my every questions,” Kris answered with a smile.

It sure damn was a heart warming smile, but you had to hold yourself together. You’re not going to forgive Kris easily, but your heart was telling you the opposite.

“Anyways, please don’t blame me for what happened. It’s all the school’s yearbook photographer’s fault. You know, that sneaky LuHan?” Kris said, referring to whom had taken both your kissing picture. “Ahhh, that kid,” you gave Kris a stink eye. “We should show him a thing or two,” Kris suggested, and you laughed at what he said.

Almost nearing to your apartment, there haven’t been much that you and Kris had talked about. So in all curiosity of his confession the other day, you decided to ask him.

“Kris,” you muttered out his name. “Hm?” He raised both eyebrows before you. “The things you said about me. Were they true?” You wanted to know, because if he liked you that much, it must be.

“And just what things would they be?” Kris queried, as he wasn’t sure what you’re talking about. “About how you…like me and all,” you mumbled the last words. Kris laughed at your silly actions, and you punched him hard on the arm.

“Yes, they’re all true,” he still laughed, and you scowled at him. “I know this is very overused, but why me?” You wanted to know, because if he liked you for who you are, maybe you’re willing to return the feelings back.

“Well, to start with one, you sure hell don’t act like a girl,” Kris started, and you attempted to punch him again, but he his reflex was fast. Kris held your fist, and opened it up to interlock your fingers together. “Your hands, they’re soft. Don’t use them to fight,” Kris added, and you blushed.

“Third, your smile really captures my heart. When I hear you laugh too, it’s a major plus,” he continued on. You smiled at what he said, but then quickly straightens your face back to normal. “And how you can stand up to people without fear. I really like that in a girl,” Kris said, now facing close to you.

“And what else?” You asked on, as you can feel Kris’ breath nearing yours. “Last, but not least, is yourself. I like the whole you, and love how scared you are right now, when I’m about to kiss you,” he whispered.

“What? I am not-“

And with that, Kris gently brushes your lips up close to his. Again, the giant faced man that you disliked, had stolen your heart and kissed you. After telling yourself over and over about how you don’t like him, you actually fell for him.

“I’m sorry,” Kris apologizes, as he pulls away from the kiss. “It’s okay,” you replied back, and his hand that holds yours, stiffens.

“For real this time, and I promise not to humiliate you again. Will you be my girlfriend?” Kris asked, and you bit your bottom lip. “If I said no, would you kiss me again to make me say yes?” You questioned back nervously. “Then I might as well kiss you again,” Kris replied, and pulled you for another, and another, and another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“LuHan!” You shouted for the photographer from across the hall. “What?” He asked, turning around to face a jolly you. “So…you know? There’s this girl who is really into you,” you proudly tell him.

“Really? Where?” His eyes widened with great happiness. “She’s a star cheerleader. So would you like to meet her?” You asked, and the nerdy Luhan nods his head steadily. “Okay then, come on!” You dragged him to another hall.

“There, there! She’s waiting for you!” You tell Luhan, as you point to a tall cheerleader with brown pigtails. “She looks taller than me though,” Luhan pouted, but you pushed that giant baby towards the cheerleader.

“H-h-hi,” the cheerleader turns around, as soon as she heard Luhan’s stuttering. “Hello Luhan!” It happened to be Kris, who was dressed up as a cheerleader and using an incredibly fail high pitch voice.

“WAHHHHH!” Luhan screamed, falling back on his . “Come here, I want to kiss you!” Kris said, trying to grab hold of the nerdy boy. “Hahahahaha!” You laughed at the two men.

“What are you doing, Kris?” Luhan hid behind you. “Because of you, I had to dress up like a girl. Now if you don’t take back all those photos, my girlfriend is going to release the photos of me kissing you,” Kris said, as he threatened the short boy.

“Okay, okay! I will delete your photo with her. Please, just don’t ever do that girly voice again! Oh my god, scarred for life from cheerleaders. Burn that outfit, you hear me!” Luhan gave both you and Kris a disgusted look, and you couldn’t stop laughing.

After the tiny shrimp took off, you turned back to gaze at your cheerleader.

“I think it’s time that I’d taken my revenge. Kris, the athletic basketball player turns into a cheerleader,” you mimicked as an emcee, and Kris shook his head. “Oh no you don’t,” he said, trying to grab your hands.

“Oh yeah,” you smirked at him, and then started snapping photos of him. 

©kpopchipmunkparody OKIES, SO THEY MADE UP! LOL. I was going to end it where they were kissing again and again. hahaha. but i was like, LUHAN NEEDS A TINY PAYBACK. Though it wasn’t much….hahahah. ANYWAYS, Ricky of Teen Top is NEXT! WOOT WOOT!